Love Today in a movie! yay

Guess what love's a new movie that's not coming out untill August or some time around that in the United States it's called "My Best Freind's Girl" and in the preview Mika's song Love Today is in it!! when I heard it in the movie theaters I was like OMG this is Mika I screamed and started singing it I was so happy and surprised and shocked it also gives Mika a chance to become more famous in the US:biggrin2:cuz he's not the big thing here but to me he is and in Europe he is and in Asia!! that's some news it's great news obviously cuz it's about Mika!1:punk::mf_lustslow:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I noticed that too! I was like OMG MIKA!!!!!!!! and everyone was like staring at me lol.

I like ur signature it's awsome cuz it says "someday I'll do a serious talk show completely drunk" -Mika!!! that's funny and cool!

FINALLY!! some US exposure!!! it's so hard listening to all these people round the world sayin they heard mika in store and tvs and on the radio, and dumb america doesn't have it!:thumbdown:YAY!! i will def see the movie now that it supports mika!!:biggrin2:

I like ur signature it's awsome cuz it says "someday I'll do a serious talk show completely drunk" -Mika!!! that's funny and cool!

I would totally love him even more if he did that...because it would be so entertaining to watch...hehe

Guess what love's a new movie that's not coming out untill August or some time around that in the United States it's called "My Best Freind's Girl" and in the preview Mika's song Love Today is in it!! when I heard it in the movie theaters I was like OMG this is Mika I screamed and started singing it I was so happy and surprised and shocked it also gives Mika a chance to become more famous in the US:biggrin2:cuz he's not the big thing here but to me he is and in Europe he is and in Asia!! that's some news it's great news obviously cuz it's about Mika!1:punk::mf_lustslow:

that's really nice!

yeayyy! cn;'t wait! do u think mika will ever act in a movie?probably one of his own perhaps?i think he should,to promote his next album.probably he can write the chronology of the story in his songs,and make his own musical.in case anyone doesn't get what i mean,how does LICM the musical sound to you in a movie? :mf_lustslow:

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=oqnnLb4c4iY

Here it is, if you haven't seen it.

I wonder, what I would do in the cinema, if I saw this! It would be sth like: arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh, I hate such movies...*hears Love Today* what, where!!!!!? MIKA? MIKA!! I have to see it!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

haha.i just burst out my laughter when i saw the trailer! darn freakin awesome! (and now my parents are glaring at me for making hell of a noise at midnight :blush-anim-cl: )

Hello! I am natalia, I am from argentina.

it's good that this love today in a movie, I love this song!

Greetings to all!

OMG, I love your signature it's such a cute picture of Mika and I have a jacket that's just like the one he's wearing!!