Pinkunicorn123's Thread - Part 2 = )

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wendy! How are you?

Well, Japan is small country but we got 22 medals so far.

I'm proud of them.:punk:

I am fine thanks :) We have 16 gold medals now - and we are quite

small as well - its been a really encouraging competition!! :thumb_yello:

Thankyou Wendy for my collection of presents (im sure the notepad in particular will come in VERY handy lol).

Tomomi that card is so cute! (Obviously i haven't been sat opening it and closing it, and opening it again :P)

Bianca.....You might need that notepad too. But thank you for the birthday song on msn :wink2:

Thankyou Wendy for my collection of presents (im sure the notepad in particular will come in VERY handy lol).

Tomomi that card is so cute! (Obviously i haven't been sat opening it and closing it, and opening it again :P)

Bianca.....You might need that notepad too. But thank you for the birthday song on msn :wink2:

Yes, yes i think I could do with one. What's it look like?

Yes, yes i think I could do with one. What's it look like?

I shall take a picture for you when im not in the nude lol (about to hop into the shower).

Although i do think the cartoon woman may be a self portrait of Wendy herself :P

What! :wink2:

Just got back from a bit of girlie shopping....well...a lot of it around £100 worth in total.

Since my sister hadn't bought me anything, she and my mother decided jeans and oversized hoodies were not feminine enough and so we have spent the last 2hrs or so hunting down frills and pink things - joy.

What! :wink2:

Just got back from a bit of girlie shopping....well...a lot of it around £100 worth in total.

Since my sister hadn't bought me anything, she and my mother decided jeans and oversized hoodies were not feminine enough and so we have spent the last 2hrs or so hunting down frills and pink things - joy.

Frills and pink things :shocked:

Are you happy with that? :roftl:

Personally, i love nothing more than a big snuggly jumper. As a 'large' teenager (a polite way of putting it), i've never really gone to much effort when it comes to looking nice. I know all the young girlies and supposed to spend hours straightening their hair, doing their makeup and picking what outfit to wear, or doing whatever it takes to make them look as attractive as possible. But i just throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and away i go.

So yes its good to now own something that makes me feel a little more womanly, but id still rather snuggle up :P

I prefer loose, snuggly clothes - but now and then I make an effort

to appear more feminine. It makes me feel great - but as soon as I

am back in the house I am back into my snuggle gear!! :naughty:

Aye i know what you mean!

I already have a jumper and pj bottoms laid out for the second i get back through the door tonight.

Luckily enough we couldnt find any girlie shoes in my size today so i cant wear the dress - yay!

Aye i know what you mean!

I already have a jumper and pj bottoms laid out for the second i get back through the door tonight.

Luckily enough we couldnt find any girlie shoes in my size today so i cant wear the dress - yay!

Shoes are my biggest bug bear!! I can never find a comfortable pair

that look nice - so I just stick to trainers!! :naughty: