Desperate Housewives Thread

Sarah_Lollipop

i think it's him too. then again, nothing big really happened about gabriel in the last season so there's a good chance it might be her daughter:dunno:

Spoiler!

Haha, now I don't remember if it was her or not... I might have to watch the last part again :naughty: I guess I wanted it so bad that I thought I heard it. But am I right or not? She does look asian!!

I hope it's not M.J, that family's been through a LOT!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also tomorrow for me! I'm curious to see Vanessa Williams. I never really cared for her but she was awesome in the clips I saw :teehee: Hilarious, a bit of a bitchy character. They should have never

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killed off edie grrrrr.

So that was boring...

Can someone explain to me... SPOILER

why Brian austin green is supposed to be the hot handyman? Since the plastic surgery? he looks awful! But okay, apart from that. I'm hoping the mystery will evolve around paul's bride :teehee: And I can't believe they're bringing up such a boring storyline with lynette and tom again! Geez, always about children work or cheating. I hope it's something else than an affair.

So that was boring...

Can someone explain to me... SPOILER

why Brian austin green is supposed to be the hot handyman? Since the plastic surgery? he looks awful! But okay, apart from that. I'm hoping the mystery will evolve around paul's bride :teehee: And I can't believe they're bringing up such a boring storyline with lynette and tom again! Geez, always about children work or cheating. I hope it's something else than an affair.

I'm going to watch it later...seems like a lot is going on...I just had to take a quick look at the spoiler!:roftl:

• 2 months later...

Okay, is there still someone that watches? :teehee:

Do you think paul is dead? I sure hope not! They need more characters like him :sneaky2: not kill them off all the time! So far I'm really really missing the mistery in this show :no: It really came a long way from that amazing first season:boxed: I hope they'll bring felicia in more often from now on.

Okay, is there still someone that watches? :teehee:

Do you think paul is dead? I sure hope not! They need more characters like him :sneaky2: not kill them off all the time! So far I'm really really missing the mistery in this show :no: It really came a long way from that amazing first season:boxed: I hope they'll bring felicia in more often from now on.

Yeah I'm watching!:kachinga:

I stick to those which are easy to download!

First of all, I'm not really over the fact that they killed of John Barrowman's character, because I thought he was excellent...and of course I'm a little in love with him too...:blush-anim-cl:

Second, I really wonder what they will do about the swapped kid?

When that chubby little actor first came in to play Gabrielle's daughter it was to illustrate how unsuccessful Gaby's life was at the time, spoiled and overweight daughter in top of it all! I almost couldn't believe my eyes that this was the way to show failure. But it's only a crazy TV-series of course!:roftl:

And then, like a letter in the mai l(Swedish expression, can't find any matching right now, it means like it was meant to be) it shows that the girl was exchanged, of course Gabrielle's real daughter had to be beautiful, or at least skinny!:naughty:

But in whole I like the show, they still keep the tension up and most of the actors are good. In the last episode we got to have some action too! Lot's of extras running around!:roftl:

Yeah I'm watching!:kachinga:

I stick to those which are easy to download!

First of all, I'm not really over the fact that they killed of John Barrowman's character, because I thought he was excellent...and of course I'm a little in love with him too...:blush-anim-cl:

Second, I really wonder what they will do about the swapped kid?

When that chubby little actor first came in to play Gabrielle's daughter it was to illustrate how unsuccessful Gaby's life was at the time, spoiled and overweight daughter in top of it all! I almost couldn't believe my eyes that this was the way to show failure. But it's only a crazy TV-series of course!:roftl:

And then, like a letter in the mai l(Swedish expression, can't find any matching right now, it means like it was meant to be) it shows that the girl was exchanged, of course Gabrielle's real daughter had to be beautiful, or at least skinny!:naughty:

But in whole I like the show, they still keep the tension up and most of the actors are good. In the last episode we got to have some action too! Lot's of extras running around!:roftl:

But that's the thing... Helloooooo, have we all forgotten about CELIA? Juanita's sister?? She IS a biological daughter of gaby, and she's overweight too. So yeah. It's like the writers just totally forgot about her, and this "thin beautiful girl" now that OF COURSE is her real daughter because she looks like gaby... well that's just not true. You know what I mean? :aah: I don't really know how to explain it but, juanita isn't overweight because she doesn't have gaby's genes because then why would celia be?

Another thing: MJ. Seriously, all these children in DH get introduced and then forgotten about. When was the last time he showed up, I don't even remember.. But okay, there I can understand, I don't need to see him either :naughty: but in gaby's case it's too ridiculous. If this is the story they had in mind they should have sticked to one daughter imo.

But I do still like it, you get attached to the characters. I love vanessa williams too :thumb_yello: