Desperate Housewives Thread

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there is a good idea. :naughty:

Do you think Gabrielle's husband is dead?

Me and my big mouth :fisch: grrr :naughty:

hmm.. I wouldn't be surprised if he magically appeared out of nowhere, you know what these American sitcoms are like. There's a new episode on Sunday on E4 isn't there? i don't want to have to wait all the way til Wednesday to watch it.

Me and my big mouth :fisch: grrr :naughty:

hmm.. I wouldn't be surprised if he magically appeared out of nowhere, you know what these American sitcoms are like. There's a new episode on Sunday on E4 isn't there? i don't want to have to wait all the way til Wednesday to watch it.

:naughty:I won't do it.

I don't think he's dead. That new family are really mysterious too.

I'll have to wait until Wednesday but I don't mind.

Aw, but what about all those Easterenders fans out there who so desperately want to talk about it? :bleh:

The one with the woman with all those secrets that I really, reeeallly want to know about? Yeah, they are...

I think I might have to as well, cos I'll have to get an early night on Sunday *sigh*

Aw, but what about all those Easterenders fans out there who so desperately want to talk about it? :bleh:

The one with the woman with all those secrets that I really, reeeallly want to know about? Yeah, they are...

I think I might have to as well, cos I'll have to get an early night on Sunday *sigh*

I'll think about it. :naughty:

I think we'll have a long wait to find out what they are.

I'll think about it. :naughty:

I think we'll have a long wait to find out what they are.

Good girl :bleh: You could be halping so many lives :D

Yeah, like near the end of the season :blink:

wow. you guys are really behind!!! in the US we're about 10 episodes ahead!!

i love the show, great storylines. but i loathe susan!! ew.

wow. you guys are really behind!!! in the US we're about 10 episodes ahead!!

i love the show, great storylines. but i loathe susan!! ew.

Ach, rub it in our face why don't ya :sneaky2::naughty: Ooh I really want to know what happens, but I will refrain from asking you to tell me:mf_rosetinted:

Please don't tell us what happens. I love the suspense. Why don't you like Susan?

first of all, i cannot stand teri hatcher. next, her character just bothers me. i can't put my finger on it, but whenever she comes on the screen, i want to change the channel. i don't like edie much either, but no one is supposed to like her.

you guys are no fun!:thumbdown:

what happened in your last episode?

We're proud of being party poopers :bleh:

Bree got the baby circumstised, and Gabrielle whacked what's his name into the water

first of all, i cannot stand teri hatcher. next, her character just bothers me. i can't put my finger on it, but whenever she comes on the screen, i want to change the channel. i don't like edie much either, but no one is supposed to like her.

:roftl::roftl:

I don't like Edie. She annoys me.

She's not so bad, but I guess I can see why you dislike her. She's also a bit ditzy and just.. blah .. :fisch:

We're proud of being party poopers :bleh:

Bree got the baby circumstised, and Gabrielle whacked what's his name into the water

oooh, the next to episodes will answer your questions. i don't want to spoil it.

:roftl::roftl:

I don't like Edie. She annoys me.

me too! WHY did carlos have to walk in when she tried to off herself?

oooh, the next to episodes will answer your questions. i don't want to spoil it.

Oh poo, ok that's it I'm watching it on Sunday I can't wait til Wednesday.. unless... *goes on the internet to search some stuff*

Yeah in some scenes she makes me laugh, she's not that bad, I don't really dislike any of the characters tbh

I don't like that Katherine either.

me too! WHY did carlos have to walk in when she tried to off herself?

I'm looking forward to it now.

I know. It's such a shame.

I don't like that Katherine either.

Hmm, I don't know what I think of her yet. When i see what all this mystery is about then I might have an opinion on her, although she was pretty mean with to Bree at the beginning, but now she doesn't seem so bad, but, who knows

Hmm, I don't know what I think of her yet. When i see what all this mystery is about then I might have an opinion on her, although she was pretty mean with to Bree at the beginning, but now she doesn't seem so bad, but, who knows

She was mean to Lynette and her daughter too.