Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I would love ot join this thread but I'm sure it's full of spoilers :wink2:

I started watching DH when I came to London in Octobre because it's all recorded on the TV of my hostfamily so I started from the beginning... I watched episode 12 of series 2 today :punk:

I started watching DH because I love Gale Harold !!!¨and he plays in the newest series.. so I can't wait to get there :punk::roftl:

How many series are there so far... 5?

did you not watch the show?

it was creepy mccreepington who did it, edie's husband.

no i did. haha i knew he did it, but who got arrested

I would love ot join this thread but I'm sure it's full of spoilers :wink2:

I started watching DH when I came to London in Octobre because it's all recorded on the TV of my hostfamily so I started from the beginning... I watched episode 12 of series 2 today :punk:

I started watching DH because I love Gale Harold !!!¨and he plays in the newest series.. so I can't wait to get there :punk::roftl:

How many series are there so far... 5?

yup! just dont read back, and we will try to write SPOILERS at the top of our messages if we think we might ruin it for you:wink2:

no i did. haha i knew he did it, but who got arrested

yup! just dont read back, and we will try to write SPOILERS at the top of our messages if we think we might ruin it for you:wink2:

I think it's easier if I don't read this thread at all... otherwise it would be stupid for you because I guess you all talk about the newest serie now.. so only Spoiler posts anyway :roftl:

• 6 months later...

So... Season 5... Disappointment eh? :boxed:

I really liked the first ten episodes and I really loved 'Dave'. His acting was brilliant imo. But the next 5 episodes were crap :shocked: And well, to be honest the finale was the worst one so far... They gave the mystery away way too soon.

Very disappointing because I really love this show. I hope they get it right again with the next season:wink2:

I really liked the first ten episodes and I really loved 'Dave'. His acting was brilliant imo. But the next 5 episodes were crap :shocked: And well, to be honest the finale was the worst one so far... They gave the mystery away way too soon.

Very disappointing because I really love this show. I hope they get it right again with the next season:wink2:

That sucks. I have to wait until Wednesday to see it.

Mmmm yeah..i agree.

The 100th episode with that handyman, and the episode dedicated to Edie were kinda crap.

It could have ended with us not knowing whether dave was gonna kill MJ or not! <----spoiler!! (ish)

hmmm i wonder who the lucky woman is?