Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening.......lovely to see you all tonight. Do we have drinks - except miek?

Rose wine.....I want it so badly and I can't have any because of my pregnancy.:thumbdown:

Wow, really? Wonderful!

I'm so pleased for you ~x~

october 5th. thought everyone knew by now.

Yes, in two weeks we'll know if its a boy or a girl.

I didn't know. You must be so excited. Boy or girl???? Is it a son that you've already got?

Glasgow:

I thought it was the twenty-something-th of May so I was a bit out. Looking at the clock - we had our places at the front and were waiting with baited breath!!!

Isn't it brilliant to have anniversaries? It was my anniversary of the Leeds gig (May 13th) on Tuesday. So many memories.... can I share? .....

I'd got a cleaning lady, on her first day I was googling Mika and found the Leeds date. She persuaded me to order tickets. I absolutely had never done anything so remotely giddy before, but egged on by her, I got the tickets. And I've never looked back.

Sadly, as a cleaner, she was crap. Every week she broke or ruined something and always denied responsibility. So we parted company. But every time I dry myself on the towels that she wiped bleach on, I remember her with a smile. Her encouragement led to all this fun.

Who else was there Wendi?:wub2:

Hello !! is that you in the trews? :roftl:

Really genuinely happy memories. I remember that feeling when he ran back on stage wearing the trousers!!!

And I remember all the excitement of you making them; getting together for the sewing. Was it Martin that got his measurements?

And then to actually wear them!!! Unbelievable. Then to see it up on YouTube, gosh this modern age is truely wonderful!

I know what you mean!! I'm thinking tho caravan is def better than tent!!

Neil is not up for tenting just yet i don't think. We have a big family tent tho and it is fun just the hassles of erecting it !!!

We've just sold our caravan.

We went backpacking (childless)

Little frame tent (baby in travel cot)

Trailer tent (Toddler on bunk, baby2 in travel cot)

5 berth Caravan (3 children)

4 berth Caravan (boys in the inner tent in the awning, Nell in with us)

2 berth Caravan (all children in their own tents)

to NOTHING

It's a kind of life story.

It's taken me ages to write all this, I hope you've not gone to bed!!!

Good evening.......lovely to see you all tonight. Do we have drinks - except miek?

Wow, really? Wonderful!

I'm so pleased for you ~x~

I didn't know. You must be so excited. Boy or girl???? Is it a son that you've already got?

Glasgow:

Isn't it brilliant to have anniversaries? It was my anniversary of the Leeds gig (May 13th) on Tuesday. So many memories.... can I share? .....

I'd got a cleaning lady, on her first day I was googling Mika and found the Leeds date. She persuaded me to order tickets. I absolutely had never done anything so remotely giddy before, but egged on by her, I got the tickets. And I've never looked back.

Sadly, as a cleaner, she was crap. Every week she broke or ruined something and always denied responsibility. So we parted company. But every time I dry myself on the towels that she wiped bleach on, I remember her with a smile. Her encouragement led to all this fun.

And I remember all the excitement of you making them; getting together for the sewing. Was it Martin that got his measurements?

And then to actually wear them!!! Unbelievable. Then to see it up on YouTube, gosh this modern age is truely wonderful!

to NOTHING

Hi Ruth, how are you? I can have virtual drinks! and yes my first is a boy, Micha.

yes thanks :thumb_yello: but i have to work ALL DAY tomorrow, i'm not used to this lol

how has the hip been today?

Painful - but keeping on with the exercises - in the hope they help!! :naughty:

Great story Ruth - just had a wee look at the tartan night last year, and

was getting all choked up again!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Ruth, how are you? I can have virtual drinks! and yes my first is a boy, Micha.

Virtual drinks are the future. No calories either :)

There are FOUR pregnant people where I work at the moment :shocked:

:poke:

:bleh:just some banter hen :wink2:

Do you think they'll make a new smilie for the new creation?:naughty:

well if you tell us we can help you !!!:naughty:

Where has weealx gone?

I keep looking over my shoulder for him

Clearly can't handle us fast ladies in here!!!:bleh:

to NOTHING

I've not and thanks for that!

Sounds brill!!!

Well I'm 2 children and 1 dog and 1 half fit hubby!

what do you recommend!!!:thumb_yello:

Okey cokey, new hair pic coming up. Please bear in mind I have no make-up on and hopefully no stubble:naughty: I hope I don't give you nightmares:blush-anim-cl:

newhairx.jpg

Hey Ruth, how you doing?

Has Jemma got lost looking for that camera?:naughty:

Tomorrow is a year since the Birmingham gig, which was my first, and it was so amazing, and to meet him afterwards was awesome. That was the night of the firsrt official MFC picture that he took with us.

FD said to everyone, "SAY CHEESE" and Mika said "no say potato, you get a more natural picture that way", so we did, and it looked pretty good.

I have two friends who just gave birth, two still pregnant. must have been a cold winter:wink2:

not guilty on all four counts, and I am prepared to face off on the jeremy kyle show

Okey cokey, new hair pic coming up. Please bear in mind I have no

newhairx.jpg

make-up on and hopefully no stubble:naughty: I hope I don't give you nightmares:blush-anim-cl:

Its lovely Jemma - and you dont need make-up - the natural look

really suits you!!! :wub2:

Okey cokey, new hair pic coming up. Please bear in mind I have no make-up on and hopefully no stubble:naughty: I hope I don't give you nightmares:blush-anim-cl:

newhairx.jpg

That's lovely Jems, it's just the colour i'm going too, really need it done soon!!! I'm not brave to get mine cut so short , think it's my age!!! i used to get it very short when i was younger!!:blush-anim-cl:

513132f5.jpg

This is very nice.

I like the ones where you spot the little vein in his right eye - I don't have a fetish about it - I just think it's a sign of how very closely we get to observe.

Hi Rose, pooh, Wendi, anyone I've not said hi to, and Jem - wow, that is fabulous! Great photo, lovely cut, fantastic colour :thumb_yello:

newhairx.jpg

Hi Jemma, your haircut looks great :thumb_yello: i love the colour

I've not and thanks for that!

Sounds brill!!!

Well I'm 2 children and 1 dog and 1 half fit hubby!

what do you recommend!!!:thumb_yello:

Where do you want to go with these children, dog and hubby?

The picture doesn't do the back justice. The top is about an inch long, but my fringe is still long. It's a hell of a lot shorter than it was :naughty:

Micheal sends his love Wendi:wub2:but says I still look like Tinkerbell lol