been air-brushed!! He does not need it - his flaws are as lovable

as his assets!! :wub2:

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The picture doesn't do the back justice. The top is about an inch long, but my fringe is still long. It's a hell of a lot shorter than it was :naughty:

Micheal sends his love Wendi:wub2:but says I still look like Tinkerbell lol

Awww - thats sweet - I hope I get to meet Michael sometime!! :wub2:

If you are his Tinkerbell, I will be his Wendy!!! :roftl:

you look nothing like mika, why should they want pics of you

And he's back!!!

:wub2::chkn::chkn: clucking , finger lickin goooood :wub2:

Most definitely:blush-anim-cl:

And you won't get what the creation is that easily, Racha tried, and she's good, but not good enough:roftl::roftl:

Jemma, Michael was right!!

The picture doesn't do the back justice. The top is about an inch long, but my fringe is still long. It's a hell of a lot shorter than it was :naughty:

Micheal sends his love Wendi:wub2:but says I still look like Tinkerbell lol

Where's cuddly Kev?

You have already posted about your erection problems - so we

would not have blamed you anyway!! :roftl::roftl:

WOAH! Too much information!:lmao::lmao:

[QUOTE=Ruth;1465747]This is very nice.

I like the ones where you spot the little vein in his right eye - I don't have a fetish about it - I just think it's a sign of how very closely we get to observe.

How well we observe, i always look for the dot in his eye!:roftl:

Where do you want to go with these children, dog and hubby?

Well not too far, just Scottish camping really, Neil looked when he was off sick for ages at campers and vans but they're pretty pricey even older for us just now ..... then we wondered about a static somewhere ....

And he's back!!!

Most definitely

And you won't get what the creation is that easily, Racha tried, and she's good, but not good enough

Jemma, Michael was right!!

Ok !! I see guessing has been going on behind closed forums!!!

no idea really ............................................ i did see my fish in your pic with him on 28th ....ah so wish i could have stayed on for that!!!

I so want to meet up with everyone again !!!

Come on Mika !!!! MORE MORE MORE !!!!:roftl:

Hey Ruth, how you doing?

Tomorrow is a year since the Birmingham gig, which was my first, and it was so amazing, and to meet him afterwards was awesome. That was the night of the firsrt official MFC picture that he took with us.

FD said to everyone, "SAY CHEESE" and Mika said "no say potato, you get a more natural picture that way", so we did, and it looked pretty good.

FD had been in Leeds but ...... (shhhhh, we don't mention it too much.... it's the one he didn't get in) But I didn't meet Mika afterwards, because, like a fool, and not knowing how these things work, I waited by a tour coach that must have been a decoy. And did it rain? Soaked to the skin and frozen we were.

And .... sorry, I do go on, I know, it drives me mad, but anyway.... I used to get so stressed and upset about work and from the Monday after the Leeds gig, everything got so much better. And while I go on too much about Mika, it's infinitely preferable to a teacher going on about work!

I have two friends who just gave birth, two still pregnant. must have been a cold winter:wink2:

Indeed. The cold has a lot to answer for. And local holidays. And Christmas.

One of our women is due in summer. She seems pissed off and unexcited by the whole thing. I think she's depressed.

One had packed in her job anyway so she's going to be a stay-at-home mum and she's delighted.

One has been trying for 7 years and has just had implantation, but she's off work to rest, so I'm worried.

And I haven't seen the final one. She went off when the others all did because we had a virus going around school and they had to be tested for antibodies. So I put two and two together and yes, she is pregnant, but is still off.

That little mark in his right eye, and the small scar above his

left eye - thats what I look for to make sure the picture has not

been air-brushed!! He does not need it - his flaws are as lovable

as his assets!! :wub2:

thanks wendi compliments are always welcome, if not embarrasing at times

Good evening oldlings:thumb_yello:

Remember me?:biggrin2:

I hope that everyone here is fine and happy. I haven't been on for ages, so I have no idea what's been happening.

It's weird to be back!

Hello Cherry girl!!!

I've got to go soon :blink:

I hope that everyone here is fine and happy. I haven't been on for ages, so I have no idea what's been happening.

It's weird to be back!

Hiya MM :huglove: I mentioned you a few hours ago - your ears must

have been burning!!! :wink2: Lovely to see you!!! xxxx

[QUOTE=Ruth;1465747]This is very nice.

I like the ones where you spot the little vein in his right eye - I don't have a fetish about it - I just think it's a sign of how very closely we get to observe.

How well we observe, i always look for the dot in his eye!:roftl:

Well not too far, just Scottish camping really, Neil looked when he was off sick for ages at campers and vans but they're pretty pricey even older for us just now ..... then we wondered about a static somewhere ....

Ok !! I see guessing has been going on behind closed forums!!!

no idea really ............................................ i did see my fish in your pic with him on 28th ....ah so wish i could have stayed on for that!!!

I so want to meet up with everyone again !!!

Come on Mika !!!! MORE MORE MORE !!!!:roftl:

Yep, Nemo got on the action too:naughty:

I'll be setting up the thread for the new creation in just over a week, and the clues will be cryptic, you didn't think I was gonna make it easy for you did you?:naughty:

Hello Cherry girl!!!

I've got to go soon :blink:

So soon Vicky??:boxed: I've only just arrived!

I've just been reading back a few pages and it's making me a feel a bit sad that I've missed so much. I'm not here for long tonight really, but already I'm finding it impossible to consider dragging myself away!

Okey cokey, new hair pic coming up. Please bear in mind I have no make-up on and hopefully no stubble:naughty: I hope I don't give you nightmares:blush-anim-cl:

newhairx.jpg

oh to be young and beautiful..................distant memories

It's weird to be back!

Hey MM, just been reminising about Birmingham last May, what a night!:blush-anim-cl:

So soon Vicky??:boxed: I've only just arrived!

I've just been reading back a few pages and it's making me a feel a bit sad that I've missed so much. I'm not here for long tonight really, but already I'm finding it impossible to consider dragging myself away!

Remember this night last year? The tartan trousers at the Barrowlands?

It was brilliant!!! :wub2: