Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...........and that was before the gig.

(I think that I may have been bordering on the hysterical afterwards!)

Bordering? I bet.

My memory is not good, but I have really clear snapshot memories of all my Mika experiences. Clear as day :)

And I had mixed feelings about the MFC. I didn't know whether I wanted to be involved closely in or out. I'm IN wholeheartedly now. :naughty:

You should be proud, and I can't believe I was in the first ever pic with Mika. Woo!:blush-anim-cl:

thanks Rose, tell the young one, i shall catch up with her soon, thanks for message

Bordering? I bet.

My memory is not good, but I have really clear snapshot memories of all my Mika experiences. Clear as day :)

And I had mixed feelings about the MFC. I didn't know whether I wanted to be involved closely in or out. I'm IN wholeheartedly now. :naughty:

That was the day that I really found out what a great bunch of people the MFCers are. I had never met up with anyone from the internet before and thought that it was dodgy thing to do, but after dragging my poor husband along for moral support, I then abandoned him and never looked back!:naughty:

(I think that he was relieved that I had the courage to go it alone after that)

surely room mates must get special privalges!!!!:wink2:

Ok sweetie, i've made a clever move ....taken laptop into living room, making out i;m watching tv with hubby!!!:naughty:

Wow , that was so good :wub2:

Oh yes, the vein and the little scar. Normality.

I didn't fancy a static because I thought it would tie us down, but actuallt, once we found a great place we went back 12 times, so a static would have been perfect.

I've camped in Scotland. I have been eaten alive by the bloody midges. Glen Coe and Skye

Yeah, i prefer not to be eaten, it is awful that but plenty places with no midges!!!!:thumb_yello:

night sweet , sleep well xxx

Oh yes i recognise that side !!!:roftl:

Ah, but I've had so many roomies, that would give you all an unfair advantage. Heh heh!

The laptop idea is good. Rob's watching rubbish on telly but I still feel guilty about being here all night.

Where is there with no midges? We were eaten everywhere!

Well guys i've been stolen by hubby , must go now!!

love all your chat "!!

MMlovely to see you, someone tell me who the other two girls are?

Bordering? I bet.

Ah, once you get sucked in, there is no escape:roftl::roftl:

Now I have neglected you again... :sad: Almost 10 pages filled with new posts since I last walked in... :sad:

Oh well, have to go to bed soon, have to get up early. Will be in England again tomorrow, YEEEEEHAAAA!! :punk:

Love you all! :blush-anim-cl:

That was the day that I really found out what a great bunch of people the MFCers are. I had never met up with anyone from the internet before and thought that it was dodgy thing to do, but after dragging my poor husband along for moral support, I then abandoned him and never looked back!:naughty:

I dragged Nell along to Leeds, to make sure I didn't go over the top like the Beatles fans from the 60's. Then I met 'strangers' from the MFC and I was hooked. You went to Glasgow and Italy didn't you? I met up with Em' in Paris and went down to Brixton on my own because I knew there would be people from here.

[/font]

Yeah, i prefer not to be eaten, it is awful that but plenty places with no midges!!!!:thumb_yello:

night sweet , sleep well xxx

Oh yes i recognise that side !!!:roftl:[/color]

Ah, but I've had so many roomies, that would give you all an unfair advantage. Heh heh!

love all your chat "!!

Night night Vicky, sweet dreams.

We are maybe a bit too keen for your hubby!!!

Sweet dreams MM - it was lovely to see you again.

Don't be a stranger!! :huglove:

[/font]

love all your chat "!!

Sweet dreams Vicky :huglove:

The tiredness had finally got to me.

It's been lovely tonight, I must try and get on here more often!

Night night everyone,

Sweet Dreams:mf_lustslow:

MM

x

Night night MM, sweet dreams to you too:wink2:

Now I have neglected you again... :sad: Almost 10 pages filled with new posts since I last walked in... :sad:

Oh well, have to go to bed soon, have to get up early. Will be in England again tomorrow, YEEEEEHAAAA!! :punk:

Have a great trip Blue!!

:huglove:

Ah, once you get sucked in, there is no escape:roftl:

That is so true. I don't seem to try very hard to escape though. What about you?:wink2:

The tiredness had finally got to me.

It's been lovely tonight, I must try and get on here more often!

Night night everyone,

Sweet Dreams

MM

x

Yes, come back soon MM. It's been a lovely night. ~x~

Well it IS Friday, we're supposed to post :)

Have a safe journey and enjoy England ~x~

helloooo - just a quick pop in - are we all ok - am off to Canada tomorrow :)

Hey Carri, wow, off to Canada!

Is this holiday, or a reccy trip?

Hiya Carri - we have been reliving the tartan trouser night - 1 year ago

tonight!! :punk:

Have a lovely holiday, and take lots of pictures!! :huglove:

Oh carri, what an adventure.

Job hunting? House hunting? School search? Holiday?

That is so true. I don't seem to try very hard to escape though. What about you?:wink2:

Yes, come back soon MM. It's been a lovely night. ~x~

Well it IS Friday, we're supposed to post :)

Have a safe journey and enjoy England ~x~

No, not even trying to, don't want to , I love it here:wub2:

By the way, Blue didn't reply to my question, where she is staying in London. There are loads of Travelodges up there, and Sivan hasn't been back in touch either.

Get the feeling they're trying to tell me something:emot-sad:

Hiya Carri - we have been reliving the tartan trouser night - 1 year ago

tonight!! :punk:

I've just noticed that Mikey's hair was blonde in Glasgow, now I'll have to look through the Leeds pictures. I thought he was black haired then, but maybe I was shocked in Leeds because he's changed.

No, not even trying to, don't want to , I love it here:wub2:

By the way, Blue didn't reply to my question, where she is staying in London. There are loads of Travelodges up there, and Sivan hasn't been back in touch either.

Blue did answer where she was staying - about 10 pages back :thumb_yello:

I'm sure Blue did reply. I'm sure I read sth when I first came on this evening. no idea what page though, sorry.

And Sivan is hoping ppl will meet her at the airport isn't she?

The City Road one, close to St Pancras. I sent my London contacts an e-mail yesterday, also Jemma and Babs. I don't have your e-mail addy but it's good to know that you might come to London! I'll sent you my mobile number by PM, just in case!

Here you go Rose!! :thumb_yello: