Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya Jemma :huglove:

This is a hi and goodbye - off out to music practise now.

Maybe catch you later

Bye everyone :bye:

Bye Wendi, Have fun! Oh Michael sends his love and a big kiss:wub2:

Hello how is everyone. Anything good happening lately.

Hey Ricki :biggrin2:

Apart from us being down for over 30 hours and Mika being pretty much responsible for getting it back up (excuse the pun:naughty:) not much.

I'm good thanks, how's you? (sorry for delay, I was on the phone)

LOL thats quite alright:naughty: I'm ok hun, tired from work- especially 16 year old kids that think they know more than you:naughty: Apart from that i'm grand :)

Hey Ricki :biggrin2:

Apart from us being down for over 30 hours and Mika being pretty much responsible for getting it back up (excuse the pun:naughty:) not much.

I saw that we were down. I tried to log on but couldn't. Thought there was something wrong with me....good to find out that it wasn't "oldling syndrome"

Good Morning Everyone! Well, here I am at work because they still haven't approved leave for me. It's been 13 days since I originally requested. This is getting ridiculous. I'm no good here since all I want to do is sleep. I'm so frustrated. And, of course since I'm being forced to be here, they expect me to work.

I can't win. :thumbdown:

Hope everyone else is doing well. I want to get well and go play...preferably at a Mika gig with the MFC.

Hello everyone!

I am on Jakes laptop and it drives me totally nuts, I have NO control over it so I amy not be here long..I may go off in a strop!:naughty:

Hello to you all, good to see so many people here!

Charlie, I hope you get well really soon!:wub2: What have you put in for leave for?

SO how's Silver?

Sorry for delayed response, have been in Aussie thread (they go in for very long MQs so you can lose track of who's replying to who).

I am fine thanks but getting very hungry so i may have to stop to eat soon:thumb_yello:

Good Morning Everyone! Well, here I am at work because they still haven't approved leave for me. It's been 13 days since I originally requested. This is getting ridiculous. I'm no good here since all I want to do is sleep. I'm so frustrated. And, of course since I'm being forced to be here, they expect me to work.

I can't win. :thumbdown:

Hope everyone else is doing well. I want to get well and go play...preferably at a Mika gig with the MFC.

Have you tried dramatically collapsing at your desk?:wink2:

Hi everyone... back again...

Sorry Charlie that your work are still being arses... :(

Wonders sometimes where the employee's rights are... grrrrrrr

Hello everyone else who's here... Silver, Kath (Maybe if she's not thrown the laptop into the corner by now), Jemma, Poohsticks and anyone I've forgotten.... :)