Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope the wheelchair section at the gig has a good view!

:thumb_yello:

Thanks - it will be fine, I am sure. It tends to be a bit further back,

but with unobstructed views!!! :punk::punk:

Hi Claire, Yes thanks I did today. I hope you are well? I have a trapped nerve under left my shoulder which is very painful at times, but apaprt from that I'm OK. Bri has got a bit of a black eye today after doing a kids magic party and a balloon burst in his face!

Glad to hear you and Dale are good together.

Ouch!! That sounds painful. Last week I had a sore neck. But it is better now thank goodness. Hope Bri gets over his black eye!

Tell him to drink no more punch!!:naughty:

Good evening oldlings!:naughty:

I don,t think the platform will be too far back Wendi and I think that on this one....as the tickets are specifically named....it is all very organised so hopefully it will be a good set up!:thumb_yello:

Can someone please explain to me why it looks as if Shari is talking to herself please!?

Hi Shari (says Kath, pretending that she hasn't just sent a pm!:naughty:) Good to see you! I hope you have a great time with your penfriend.........sounds great!

Jem............have a good rest............I have just had a little snooze!:naughty:

Rose.............have a great night!:thumb_yello:

Hi Clare, good to see you!

hello Racha and hi to anyone I may have missed!

Hi Kath, aren't Racha's posts there? I'm answering all her questions! Still strange things going on I see.

WB Kath, btw. Thanks for your pm's. Hope your recent baby minding went well?

I don,t think the platform will be too far back Wendi and I think that on this one....as the tickets are specifically named....it is all very organised so hopefully it will be a good set up!:thumb_yello:

Can someone please explain to me why it looks as if Shari is talking to herself please!?

Hi Shari (says Kath, pretending that she hasn't just sent a pm!:naughty:) Good to see you! I hope you have a great time with your penfriend.........sounds great!

Jem............have a good rest............I have just had a little snooze!:naughty:

Hellooo Kath.

And how's you today?

Shari was having a conversation with Racha - but Racha is well house trained,and cleans up behind her - leaving no traces :wink2:

Hi Kath, aren't Racha's posts there? I'm answering all her questions! Still strange things going on I see.

WB Kath, btw. Thanks for your pm's. Hope your recent baby minding went well?

HMMM I am still a bit confused but never mind.............whats new!:naughty:

Thanks Shari...............it was a challenge I think it is fair to say! She was a very challenging woman to work with! Needless to say, I am delighted to be home....I can hardly beleive I have been back a week already!

Thank you wendi! this is so embarrassing.. being caught again in the act!

:blush-anim-cl:

hMM Rachas blue light is on! very odd!

Sorry I have to go a minute...i will be back!:naughty:

Hey Kath , will do;-)

I arrive on the Monday and leave on the Wednesday :thumb_yello:

I am looking forward to it!!

Don't worry about it Racha - the last time you were on you had 308

posts - look at your total now!!! :roftl::roftl: :wink2:

Shari, indeed I am..

just trying to spice up the oldlings thread... agatha christy style

:roftl:

Wendi, how long are they keeping you in Amsterdam? singing out of tune and time is criminal

Hi Racha,

i am always deleting things,

Hi Kath,

here's the story...

I love chatting and I really enjoy it ... I just have this issue with keeping my posts.. I already have posts stuck in "closed threads" that I can not delete.. and am quoted in many posts..

I clean after myself.. as in, I clean the posts right after I get a reply from the person(s) am chatting with.. cause I have privacy issues.. but can not stop myself from chatting.. and coming back here..

This, unfortunately, sometimes causes confusion especially when people come after the chat is over and try to make sense out of the posts..

I do apologize for the confusion..

I am sorry.. but can not help it.. my own little virtual OCD issues...

note to weealx: if you edit this post I will .... I will ... I will think of something!

:roftl:

Thank you! I see..............I think..........so after you have posted you delete it?

Hi Racha,

i am a pest - always deleting things,

:naughty::naughty:

Sorry got to go now. Elderly neighbour just rang, needs to get up to the hospital..

Bye Shari - come back soon xxxxxx

Wendi, can you remember off hand what time our flight goes on the Monday and what time we are back.........can't be bothered to get off my backside and am just trying to book parking!:naughty:

Yes it does... which is a good thing:thumb_yello:

yes I do.. :blush-anim-cl:

Wendi, don't you love it when weealx finally makes sense in his posts

:roftl::roftl:

Well, thank you very much for explaining.........and I apologise........I feel guilty now as if I have been VERY nosey! Sorry!:wub2:

Wendi, can you remember off hand what time our flight goes on the Monday and what time we are back.........can't be bothered to get off my backside and am just trying to book parking!:naughty:

Check in at 13.20pm on Monday and return at 18.45pm on Wednesday!! :thumb_yello:

Wendi, don't you love it when weealx finally makes sense in his posts

:roftl::roftl:

:lmao::wink2:

I should be the one apologizing for the confusion:wub2:

so, you are coming to Amsterdam as well! great! I will be there too...

:thumb_yello:

Yes, Wendi and I often come as a double act!:naughty:

Great! It will be good to meet you! I LOVE meeting the MFCers at the gigs!:thumb_yello:

I don't know why.. but I feel we are going to enjoy Amsterdam more than the Paris gigs..

when I first heard about his plans for a massive artistic show in Paris, I felt bad that I can not make it.. but come to think of it.. the smaller the better..

I like the extra stuff that he pulls in shows (confetti, etc...) but really don't mind a simple acoustic gig one day... one day.. just good music with great vocals.. with no glitter

I agree..............Mika anyway would be good! i would LOVE a small acustic gig. I bet the gig in SLC was brilliant.

I think Paris will be totally different............I mean...........can you imagine........55 000 people!:shocked: I really can't. I have to admit, I aren't even thinking about being right in the middle....or at the back.......it will be awful!:shocked: I just wanted to be there as it is his first stadium gig but I am sure it will be more of a case of just been able to say 'I was there' rather than an intimate experience!:naughty:

Thanks for the times Wendi!:thumb_yello: