Oldlings Part 19

Wendi

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was Dusca's birthday today - she joined the Oldlings in March!

Wonder if she will come back at all!! :blink:

I am talking to myself as I am waiting for my electric blanket to heat

up :blush-anim-cl:

Good morning guys.... off to work again soon... did go for a nice relaxing bath last night and am feeling abit better... stiff but not so painful now... hope it'll be the same after an 8 hour shift.... :)

Hope everyone's OK today

Hi Laurel and Sarahlou, I've missed Kath I see.

Laurel try to take things easy with your back, Wendi's suggestion of a hot bath is a good one.

Getting very envious of everyone going off to the various festivals, even if I had the time (and wasn't banned from outdoor gigs) I wouldn't have the money. Don't know how they can afford it.

How come you are banned?:shocked:The affording it is called bankrupcy btw! And probably in my case also divorce if I carry on in this manner!

you will find edinburgh airport easy to find, opposite end of the country to you, one warning, there are some signs saying airport parking as you approach the airport, ignore them

Thank you...least I know not to look for it on this side then!:naughty:

topofmorning.gif

:wub2:DEAR OLDLINGS!!!:wub2:

Good morning Patty!

Good morning guys.... off to work again soon... did go for a nice relaxing bath last night and am feeling abit better... stiff but not so painful now... hope it'll be the same after an 8 hour shift.... :)

Hope everyone's OK today

Good luck Laurel! Hope it goes well!

Morning everyone! Looks like I missed most of you last night. Hope you are all ok and have a good Sunday:thumb_yello:

However, sad individual that I may be, I aren't quite that sad!:naughty: See you all later.............I hope................otherwise I really will take the hint!:naughty: Hope you are all having a good day whatever you are doing:wub2:

However, sad individual that I may be, I aren't quite that sad!:naughty: See you all later.............I hope................otherwise I really will take the hint!:naughty: Hope you are all having a good day whatever you are doing:wub2:

Have you gone now? Ok -I will come in then :roftl::roftl:

:huglove:

Afternoon all!

Clue 2 is up for all those playing along.

Pooh, you are the closest so far, nice one;-)

hi Rose and everyone,

who has been upsetting poor old Kath, she just needed mika tlc and you all disapeared on her.

what is the smallest bribe for the correct answer

I am not here

Heya kath! *waves*

I've come to save you from having to do a "carrinevie". :naughty:

Thank you Suzy!

Have you gone now? Ok -I will come in then :roftl::roftl:

:huglove:

Yes............you are safe....and now that I am back youhave gone again!:naughty:

hi Rose and everyone,

who has been upsetting poor old Kath, she just needed mika tlc and you all disapeared on her.

what is the smallest bribe for the correct answer

I am not here

You could start a thread for the answer to your question, like Rose's thread!:naughty:

In fact when you come to think of it.........I COULD actually start to get a complex. I mean I KNOW I told Robi I wouldn't keep going on about her abandoning me in Nimes...........but there is that whether I mention it or not:naughty: And then I spend all Sunday morning in here talking to myself............................

Thank you Suzy!

Yes............you are safe....and now that I am back youhave gone again!:naughty:

You could start a thread for the answer to your question, like Rose's thread!:naughty:

In fact when you come to think of it.........I COULD actually start to get a complex. I mean I KNOW I told Robi I wouldn't keep going on about her abandoning me in Nimes...........but there is that whether I mention it or not:naughty: And then I spend all Sunday morning in here talking to myself............................

dont you worry i will be around for you to get rid of the blues

would you believe I still haven't left yet?

I must be old! takes me an hour to get ready to go for a walk!

Go ON! Get out there or else it will be too hot! Doesn't seem two minutes since we were hearing about the snow in Chicago!:naughty:

Have a good walk!

Hello. My saviour!:naughty:

Hows life today?

dashing all around the world posting on as many threads as I can find with wonderful sayings then disappearing.

having a whale of a time, because i will never be on the threads again, although it was suggested i go to aussie thread more often, just to keep me away from here

Just musing....................last year, I know that we knew last year was unique (with the large number of gigs...........and I know that Mika was shattered by the end of it all)..............but when you click on the calendar now (excepting July of course) it is just SO boring! It would be brilliant to see it full of dates later in the year. Kath is in moaning mode and hoping that Mika is not reading this.......................I don't want to see it FULL.........but just a few would be nice................please!!!:naughty::thumb_yello::wink2:

Just musing....................last year, I know that we knew last year was unique (with the large number of gigs...........and I know that Mika was shattered by the end of it all)..............but when you click on the calendar now (excepting July of course) it is just SO boring! It would be brilliant to see it full of dates later in the year. Kath is in moaning mode and hoping that Mika is not reading this.......................I don't want to see it FULL.........but just a few would be nice................please!!!:naughty::thumb_yello::wink2:

perhaps you could accompany Mika since robi is not going to Paris