PROJECT RUNWAY thread

He did! And I was glad, he has AIDS since 1990 or something, and he's great:punk:

I got really sad when I found out he was gay... Same with Malan... And Sam Sparro...:crybaby:...I only ever get attracted to gay guys:naughty:

:naughty:i know how you feel....and i didn't find out that he was gay until the last episode when Tim goes to each person and talks to them...i was like WTF since when!?!

you know who was really funny andre:roftl: when he immitated Tim Gunn!

does anyone watch Tim Gunns Guide to Style?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:i know how you feel....and i didn't find out that he was gay until the last episode when Tim goes to each person and talks to them...i was like WTF since when!?!

What channel is that on? I thought it was a book:blush-anim-cl:

and did you see my last avvie with the lobster that said "what happened to andre?"

They don't air it here...:no:

I love Malan:blush-anim-cl:...

malan-breton-thumb-2008-01-01.jpg

and did you see my last avvie with the lobster that said "what happened to andre?"

I did!!:bleh:

:roftl:i love it!!! i'm pretty sure Tim's guide is on the same channel...

They don't air it here...:no:

I love Malan:blush-anim-cl:...

malan-breton-thumb-2008-01-01.jpg

I did!!:bleh:

malan was okay...wasn't my fav. though:bleh:

Me too, I mean, I didn't particularly like his designs:roftl: but I loved his sexy accent, sexy face, etc:naughty:

Pity he's gay :no:

yea that accent was :drool: ! hehe...now if Daniel had a british or italian accent:shocked::mf_lustslow:

my teacher this year for history was obsessed with Christian and we talked about him nonstop so at the end of the year during our award ceremony she gave me the 'Most Firce Award' it was basially the only award i got, so it made me happy :lmao:

Wow, you have a super cool history teacher!:punk:

Ya, she was sorta a spaz, but other than that she was kewl. I think I was her fave :fisch:

pfft. the rest of my teachers hated me. not because i dont get good grades, cuz i do, but because my other teachers were stuck up.

Ya, she was sorta a spaz, but other than that she was kewl. I think I was her fave :fisch:

pfft. the rest of my teachers hated me. not because i dont get good grades, cuz i do, but because my other teachers were stuck up.

Ooh, great! Glad you have at least 1 good teacher:naughty: History must be cool:bleh:

my teacher this year for history was obsessed with Christian and we talked about him nonstop so at the end of the year during our award ceremony she gave me the 'Most Firce Award' it was basially the only award i got, so it made me happy :lmao:

haahaha

thats so funny

this year, my english teacher was in love w/ project runway, her favs were chris and christian! she watched it every week! well same w/ me too, lol

haahaha

thats so funny

this year, my english teacher was in love w/ project runway, her favs were chris and christian! she watched it every week! well same w/ me too, lol

I liked Rami and Christian. Rami was smokin'! Christian was cute.