PROJECT RUNWAY thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts on super glasses* oh look what i found!:naughty:

:mf_lustslow:

HAHA, WELL THE MODELS WERE THE CLINETS AND INSTEAD OF THE DESIGNERS PICKING TH FABRIC THE MODELS DID, AND THEY HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO CHOOSE[ O YEA THE DESIGNERS HAD TO MAKE THEM COCKTAIL DRESSES] AND A COUPLE MODELS CHOSE THE SAME FABRIC.....SOME WERE PRETTY AWFUL. DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHO GETS VOTED OFF?

WESLEY:punk::naughty:

I might be blind but I cant find it. *looks*

heres her overview

HAHA, WELL THE MODELS WERE THE CLINETS AND INSTEAD OF THE DESIGNERS PICKING TH FABRIC THE MODELS DID, AND THEY HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO CHOOSE[ O YEA THE DESIGNERS HAD TO MAKE THEM COCKTAIL DRESSES] AND A COUPLE MODELS CHOSE THE SAME FABRIC.....SOME WERE PRETTY AWFUL. DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHO GETS VOTED OFF?

:naughty:

WHich one is that again?

and dont get smart with me, i am on a crappy computer in the pitch black so i cant exactly see the white writing!

:naughty:wesley....uhh i can't describe him he was pretty nondescript, just general

Holla at my home boyz!:roftl: oh tim........

hey guys i won't give anything away about the episode except......you know this sweater mika wears:

westerpark77.jpg

and yasmine wears in the bopping bridge vlog? well Blaine wears the same one:punk:haha i freaked when i saw it....well in my mind anyway:naughty:

hey guys i won't give anything away about the episode except......you know this sweater mika wears:

westerpark77.jpg

and yasmine wears in the bopping bridge vlog? well Blaine wears the same one:punk:haha i freaked when i saw it....well in my mind anyway:naughty:

omg! no way! he does? wow!!

*wat time is it on again, i know its already happened 4 u. but i 4got the playtime*

westerpark77.jpg

Oh! I noticed it!!! :wub2: I didnt realise where it was from tho, but recognised it!