PROJECT RUNWAY thread

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yup! XD

Are you watching it now? I just turned it off cuz I figured it wasn't good for me to obsess over something else. I have seen every episode in season 4 like 10 times except for the first episode which I have only seen once.

Are you watching it now? I just turned it off cuz I figured it wasn't good for me to obsess over something else. I have seen every episode in season 4 like 10 times except for the first episode which I have only seen once.

yup! yup! yup! lol its Whats The Skinny

Yaaaaaaaay new season today!!! :D

im so excited! i still have 9 hrs tho :S

I love Project Runway!!

heh sorry i'm in love with p.r.!!! and i just found out today that the season premeire is tonite and i started screaming and i immediatly called my p.r. buddy and she had no clue either,! i was thinkin about making a p.r. thread, but then i saw this!:punk:

I love Project Runway!!

heh sorry i'm in love with p.r.!!! and i just found out today that the season premeire is tonite and i started screaming and i immediatly called my p.r. buddy and she had no clue either,! i was thinkin about making a p.r. thread, but then i saw this!:punk:

hahaha! isnt it exciting?!?!?!?! lol

hahaha! isnt it exciting?!?!?!?! lol

i know!! did you watch last seasons....it was sooo late starting i was wondering if they cancelled it:blink: but thank god they ddin't....my fav person of all seasons was Daniel:wub2:he was pretty darn hot too:naughty:

DanielVosovic.jpg

newDaniel402x479.jpg

im glad christian won, tho

he was so fierce, lol

really? i wanted to punch him everytime he said that:naughty: i thought ramie [?] was pretty interesting being born in Jeruselum... i really didn't like Santino:sneaky2: he was super annoyin!

really? i wanted to punch him everytime he said that:naughty: i thought ramie [?] was pretty interesting being born in Jeruselum... i really didn't like Santino:sneaky2: he was super annoyin!

aww, dont punch christian! lol

Haha, was he the one who left cuz of 'health issues'?:naughty:

hahaha ya, but it was like christians bff on there i think

I would marry Christian if he wasnt gay.:mf_rosetinted:

not if i got him first :naughty:

He has AIDS, and had to leave because there was an infection or something on his lip, due to AIDS :no:

I love Daniel V as well :wub2:

:naughty: i just watched that episode! from the reruns....

5 hours till p.r.!!:punk:

Daniel V...now only if he wasn't gay:wub2:

Yes, that is what I figured. But on the reunion he was a lot better.:thumb_yello:
He did! And I was glad, he has AIDS since 1990 or something, and he's great:punk:

:naughty: i just watched that episode! from the reruns....

5 hours till p.r.!!:punk:

Daniel V...now only if he wasn't gay:wub2:

I got really sad when I found out he was gay... Same with Malan... And Sam Sparro...:crybaby:...I only ever get attracted to gay guys:naughty: