The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Hello again :das:

hi! something embarrassing just happened to me...my boyfriend was supposed to come back to the flat and i opened the door when the bell rang cuz i thought it was him, but there was a random guy. and i only wore underwear. :boxed:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi! something embarrassing just happened to me...my boyfriend was supposed to come back to the flat and i opened the door when the bell rang cuz i thought it was him, but there was a random guy. and i only wore underwear. :boxed:

omg! im that must have shocked the guy tho too! lol

I really feel like a whore lol , I just watch the Euro2008 for the players :mf_lustslow:, I mean common just look at them legs !...... and faces and bodies !

that's cool! i bet you're not the only one! :naughty:

omg! im that must have shocked the guy tho too! lol

thank you. :blink:

Heyy y'all!

hey wats new? darn it, ok so i woke up w/ a terrible taste on my tounge from not eating ice, well it wasnt a terrible taste, but the feeling of it was hurting me, and it was dry and it looks like when u burn ur tounge, except on my whole tounge!!!! :naughty:

Hi !! hows everyone day going ?

going quite fine, and urs?

lol, but thats the best way to get humor in ur lie, u have to embarrass urself a little so u can laugh back @ urself *hoping that made sence*

the poor guy saw my fat and cellulite. :shocked:

Yes! I cant wait also :punk:

What time are you going to wait for the concert? :bleh:

i think...very early in the morning! maybe the night before? i bring diapers, just in case.

hey wats new? darn it, ok so i woke up w/ a terrible taste on my tounge from not eating ice, well it wasnt a terrible taste, but the feeling of it was hurting me, and it was dry and it looks like when u burn ur tounge, except on my whole tounge!!!! :naughty:

Hi! Well that's not good. Could it be from eating too much ice yesterday maybe? That happened to me one time when I was eating warheads constantly! It burnt off the first layer of skin on my tongue..it was awful! :naughty:

Hi! Well that's not good. Could it be from eating too much ice yesterday maybe? That happened to me one time when I was eating warheads constantly! It burnt off the first layer of skin on my tongue..it was awful! :naughty:

lol, im fighting myself not to eat anymore, but its not going over well :no: