• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im thinking more like 2 blocks :naughty::wink2: lmao

Brill! I'll just throw on my jacket then! :naughty: lol

Anyway, it's hit the hour mark, I best be off!!

It's so hard to go! :shocked:

Anyway.. goodnight! :tears:....:naughty:....... :huglove:

lol! u can come c my room!!!its spotless!!!! it feels soo clean its wierd!

I'm very proud of you :naughty: my room is in great need of a clear out, it's so full of stuff I never use like Furbies etc, I need to get one of those tv shows in or something :naughty:

My room's disgusting..I haven't cleaned it in a very long time.:naughty: You can barely see the carpet

Same :blush-anim-cl: and mine is so small as it is that it's actually hard to walk into it :naughty:

I'm very proud of you :naughty: my room is in great need of a clear out, it's so full of stuff I never use like Furbies etc, I need to get one of those tv shows in or something :naughty:

Same :blush-anim-cl: and mine is so small as it is that it's actually hard to walk into it :naughty:

Haha mine too! I'm actually a little scared to clean mine..I might find a mouse or something..

Shereee! You there?

:insane: MFC is pretty empty right now :(

Hey Vanessa, I was gone to bed, sorry :naughty:

Haha mine too! I'm actually a little scared to clean mine..I might find a mouse or something..

Oh dear :lmfao:

Well you know you could always put him in your hair and make a new friend :lmao:

yup! lol! i dnt have a cusion on it or anything tho

Aaw you should get one! would be so cosy! :wub2::naughty:

Hi everyone!:D

So did anyone get any sleep last night?

Hey! haha :naughty: I was the only one at home today so I just slept in :bleh:

I really can't go on like this though :naughty:

I think it's worse when both of us is here cos it's like "oh, it's the same time for Debbie so it couldn't be that bad"... but it is! :naughty:

Hey! haha I was the only one at home today so I just slept in :bleh:

I really can't go on like this though

I think it's worse when both of us is here cos it's like "oh, it's the same time for Debbie so it couldn't be that bad"... but it is!

yeah, I slept in too:naughty: It was fine because there was nothing important to do today:bleh:

I know I feel the same............we really are bad influences on each other:naughty:

Guys I need some of your help ! Im starting this production company making videos and taking pictures and I need to come up with a name ! My first option was

Flashing Lights Productions but its already taken :(

so please suggest some that can reflect freshness,originality,colorfulness,uniqueness,fun,fast,awesomeness, good quality or something just random hehe

yeah, I slept in too It was fine because there was nothing important to do today

I know I feel the same............we really are bad influences on each other

Yeah...:sneaky2:

hahaha I'm only messing xD

I had the strangest dream after that last night.. I was at home, and decided to go for a walk, and as I was walking this pink car was coming towards me and then it just pulled over at the side of the road. and then for some reason I got scared and ran back home :boxed: anyway then I was home and about 5 minutes later the pink car was coming up the hill to my house, and my mom saw it and was like "noooo, it's them!" and I thought, who, the TV licence inspector? (we have paid our tv licence just to make that clear :bleh:) and she was like "no, it's the pen people!" :blink: apparently in the world of my dream people are not supposed to own pens which had like company names or brands on them or advertised anything, it was like against the law, and people randomly come round your house and search for these pens.... :lmfao:

Oh dear, I think I'm not all here at all :naughty:

Guys I need some of your help ! Im starting this production company making videos and taking pictures and I need to come up with a name ! My first option was

Flashing Lights Productions but its already taken

so please suggest some that can reflect freshness,originality,colorfulness,uniqueness,fun,fast,awesomeness, good quality or something just random hehe

Oh, citing! :D

Hmm, can you tell us what kinda videos and pictures it will be dealing with?

Flashing Lights Productions but its already taken :(

Oh so cool!

hmmmmm, I have an idea, but its kept secret for me and my sister's pre planned production company in the future:naughty: that sounds like a mad plan, but we've got it all ready in our heads:blush-anim-cl:

What kind of stuff do ye do? then it'd be easier to come up with a name

Oh so cool!

hmmmmm, I have an idea, but its kept secret for me and my sister's pre planned production company in the future:naughty: that sounds like a mad plan, but we've got it all ready in our heads:blush-anim-cl:

What kind of stuff do ye do? then it'd be easier to come up with a name

Video Compilations and stuff for proms,weddings,sweet 16, special ocations and im going to start with photography to