• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol. well ive had a lot of time on my hands :P

lol.

lol

when I have school I don't have much time but now that I'm on holidays I'm posting more and more, I'm willing to reach the 1000 soon

someone should slap me and make me focus on my project cause if i continue like this I'll never finish :roftl:

My mom is all the time telling me off, cause last week I was told at school that I'm in the 6th position according to my marks and everything, I was in 7th one when we started the school year. Now I carry the flag with some other girls, so my mum is all the time saying "keep studing or you'll lose the flag" and it's makes me nervous!

lol

when I have school I don't have much time but now that I'm on holidays I'm posting more and more, I'm willing to reach the 1000 soon

someone should slap me and make me focus on my project cause if i continue like this I'll never finish :roftl:

My mom is all the time telling me off, cause last week I was told at school that I'm in the 6th position according to my marks and everything, I was in 7th one when we started the school year. Now I carry the flag with some other girls, so my mum is all the time saying "keep studing or you'll lose the flag" and it's makes me nervous!

:fish: aww im sorry thats stressfull

well m\im going into hs in 3 weeks, and i have a lot of stuff yet to do

I'm listening to music and trying to make a siggy..

Me too. I'm rockin out to Jason Mraz's "Geek in the Pink". Love that song! And I'm like cheesing so hard over an e-mail from Yale. I might have a chance to get in!!!!!!!:yay: