What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is anyone else dying due to lack of blogs??? one day wel will look back on this as THE GREAT BLOG FAMINE OF AUGUST 2008 and luagh. .....or maybe not

yes! i AM dead actually. my neighbor killed me yesterday

but yes!

and one more day til september... will he blog? o god im getting dizzy

i cant

ive been trying to today! but its hard!!!

now im petting my kitty

and i am still freezing!

put on a sweatshirt! haha

i cant wait to hear about carlotas date...i mean...."just friendly trip with a boy who likes he and is taking her to teh movies for no particular reason at all"

hehe

put on a sweatshirt! haha

i cant wait to hear about carlotas date...i mean...."just friendly trip with a boy who likes he and is taking her to teh movies for no particular reason at all"

hehe

i know!

i think im gonna close MFC, and pretend its not there. lol

but i wanna hear about the "date" right when she gets on. and i need to be notified. uggg

do u have MSN or anything by any chance?

Being hyperactive and playing my music really loud because I'm home alone :biggrin2:

i love doing that!

i know!

i think im gonna close MFC, and pretend its not there. lol

but i wanna hear about the "date" right when she gets on. and i need to be notified. uggg

do u have MSN or anything by any chance?

i love doing that!

do you mean a screename? like an instant messaging name? yeah i do. whats yours, ill send you an im.

i love being home alone. i blast music and play the piano relaly loud when the door is open! like im not supposed to cuz my dad gets angry. hehe

i love doing that!

Yeah, blasting music out of your speakers is ace. :punk:

Yeah, blasting music out of your speakers is ace. :punk:

i know

i do it when im home alone

and onetime i had all the lights out,and i was on my laptop, my music was in my speakers, and i had it blasted (it was like 1030 at night) my dad came home from golfing, and was laughing at me lol

thats a TRUE story

omg on mikas b-day, my parents left for like 20 minutes,,, as soon as they pulled out i had a crazy outfit on, love today was blasting and i was RUNNING AROUND MY HOUSE

Lol! Did they saw you when they came home? :bleh:

i know

i do it when im home alone

and onetime i had all the lights out,and i was on my laptop, my music was in my speakers, and i had it blasted (it was like 1030 at night) my dad came home from golfing, and was laughing at me lol

I'm having Foals blasting out of my speakers now, and it makes me wanna dance like a maniac.. :naughty:

I think I'm ruining my speakers.. :lmfao:

Lol! Did they saw you when they came home? :bleh:

I'm having Foals blasting out of my speakers now, and it makes me wanna dance like a maniac.. :naughty:

I think I'm ruining my speakers.. :lmfao:

no i set the clothes that were normal on my bed so i changed back AS SOON as i saw then in the driveway! hehe