What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right now I'm hungry---I want food!!!:lol3:

And waiting for my dad to take me to Staples---school starts on Tuesday and I've hardly got any school supplies:roftl:

Pfff me too, i'm hungry xD

And here, school starts this Monday X.x

I'm thinking about making signatues/avis or delete all the music from my mp3 and start all over again...hmmmm

Pfff me too, i'm hungry xD

And here, school starts this Monday X.x

I'm thinking about making signatues/avis or delete all the music from my mp3 and start all over again...hmmmm

Aww, I hope you ate something.

Only a one day difference:bleh:

I've never done that! Mind you, all the audio files got deleted from my computer before and I had to start over- so it's kinda the same thing:lol3:

Aww, I hope you ate something.

Only a one day difference:bleh:

I've never done that! Mind you, all the audio files got deleted from my computer before and I had to start over- so it's kinda the same thing:lol3:

I did! I drank some coke! At least i'm not hungry anymore xD

Yeah...dang, freakin' school, i hate you! At least i'm gonna be here the same time as in vacations *phew*

Hahaha, that happenned to me once, i had to copy all the music from my cd's and... that was boring! @.@

Right now, i'm about to leave because my brother is going to talk with his girlfriend (How lovely!) and i'm going to listen some music...and i have a headache! x.x

Bye bye :3

I did! I drank some coke! At least i'm not hungry anymore xD

Yeah...dang, freakin' school, i hate you! At least i'm gonna be here the same time as in vacations *phew*

Hahaha, that happenned to me once, i had to copy all the music from my cd's and... that was boring! @.@

Right now, i'm about to leave because my brother is going to talk with his girlfriend (How lovely!) and i'm going to listen some music...and i have a headache! x.x

Bye bye :3

Mmm yummy :)

I know. It' getting SO close to going back...

haha sounds boring

Okay later:bye: