The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't expect too much of it ,then you can't be dissapointed.

I remember how i imagined how it would be like , and when it happened it was just awful. And it was with a horrible person.

So my advise is only kiss with someone you really like,don't let someone kiss you so that you've had the experience

You are right. I hope it happens like that.

Same here plenty of time for us two yet though!!

I'm going to borrow your advice too Thanks

My first kiss was at the back of a movie theatre and it was our second date.

We were holding hands and he was rubbing my back and waist. At one point he nudged his nose against face. It may not seem like much, but...well, as soon as the lights dimmed at the beginning of the movie, he put lip balm on. I wonder why. :naughty: Anyways, towards the ending of the movie (I wanted to kiss him before the ending credits rolled and the lights went back on...) and I was thinking, "what's wrong with this guy? If he's not going to do it..." Then, out of nowhere, I turned my head to him and planted it on him. At first I almost literally did a :shocked: because he put his tongue in my mouth. In the beginning it was a shock, but then I got used to it. :teehee:

It was good, except for the fact there was the arm rest kind of blocking us. Also, he said he shaved, but...my lips were burning for a couple hours afterwards. Not that I minded.

My first kiss was quite a story :naughty: But it did happen last year :mf_rosetinted:

I moved into a new school and met alot of new people, while i was there i started to make friends with a very special girl...and we got into a love-hate relationship .. so once when she was remembering something about a past crush I had, she wanted to show me the difference between her and that other crush.

And she kissed me :wub2: it was amazing. We're very good friends now and one day when we're both ready..maybe even more.

(PM: I'm a girl too, Bicurios anyone? :naughty: )

A long time ago :boxed: (a very long time ago :shocked:) ok so... I think it was in front of a subway station in the street, we were saying goodbye to each other and we stopped to kiss just like friends that day :biggrin2:

They all sound lovely :wub2: