The "First Kiss" thread

chickadee

So, I've been watching a fair bit of Mika on youtube recently and quite frequently the topic of Mika's "nomadic" childhood is under discussion. Just about every time, he talks about not having "that tree where you got your first kiss." Personally, my first kiss wasn't under a tree. It was in the middle of a bush:roftl:

So, I'm just curious how many people actually did have their first kiss under a tree and if not, where was it?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I mention that I was 6 years old? So it's not like it was all smutty or anything....:naughty:

i got kindof freaked there, well i was 2 i think, and my sister and my neighbors sister made me and my friend kiss under the street lamp, which was w/ a tree next to it in there front yard

Mine's non-existant, unless you count a peck on the cheek, which did indeed happen under a tree :naughty: The boy was dared to kiss me on the cheek. How sad. hahahah

..... think of all the cooties he got. :no:

Just after 6pm, December 26, 1997: I was 23 and visiting Canada for the first time in my life. We were standing at the top of the stairs in his parents' house in Vancouver.

It's the weirdest thing, I remember that it happened. I just can't remember the kiss at all, like a hole in time. I remember the hugging and the looking up, then the warm after glow, but not the actual kiss.

Must be getting old :wink2:

Just after 6pm, December 26, 1997: I was 23 and visiting Canada for the first time in my life. We were standing at the top of the stairs in his parents' house in Vancouver.

It's the weirdest thing, I remember that it happened. I just can't remember the kiss at all, like a hole in time. I remember the hugging and the looking up, then the warm after glow, but not the actual kiss.

Must be getting old :wink2:

awwww:wub2:

Oh god...I was almost 12...it was nice - I didn't expect much though. It was in the backyard of the kindergarden (nursery,right?) in which both of us used to go as children!:biggrin2: I think it was under the tree...:bleh:

mine was also not under a tree but i was standing in the water.

but the best ever was under a tree and the boy (now my husband) was wathing trees when we were sitting next to eachother.i said are those trees so interesting? he said well shout i look at you instead and i said yes. and then he hold my head with one hand and slowly kissed me , it was all i wanted at that moment . and i wanted it to last for ever.

OMG.... I am like such a downright whore - my FIRST kiss was in Kindergarten! I was 5 and his name was Garry Hart :wub2:

We are still friends to this very day and he has a WONDERFUL Beautiful fiance'

...it was in the kindergarten playhouse. And YES we were playing 'house'. :naughty:

*puts on innocent face* :biggrin2:

Mine was a mistake, wrong guy, wrong time, wrong place, wrong feeling:thumbdown:

Arrgh, same for me too. :thumbdown:

Although i had a best friend when i was like 4 and he used to kiss me all the time, but not properly obviously... :blink:

My first proper one was a mess, mess, mess. ....*cringes*.... :naughty:

awww, cute thread:wub2:

I was 12....and it wasn't very nice and pretty under a tree, but oh well

I'm fairly sure most people aren't lucky enough to be under a lovely tree or something. Its too perfect for a first kiss, though a nice thought:blush-anim-cl:

I don't recall many "playground kisses"....probably because i never got any. I hated kiss chase, I didn't like the thought of going round randomly just kissing people, not my style, even as a child lmao! I think I must have kissed my best mate Charlie on the cheek when we were VERY young...like four or summat....I have this video of me trying to kiss my cousin Lorraine who is also a best friend of mine....but that's because I was pushing her on MY toy bike (we were like - what - a year or two old? It was one of those bulky things lmao!) and I had enough and wanted to have a go, so I tried pushing her off :roftl: but my mum was like NO CAROLINE so I tried to kiss her to make it up to her but she was pulling away like "eff off byotch!" :roftl:

my first real kiss? um...i'm still half waiting for it?

Basically, I went out with this guy for a week because we were both rebounding basically lol (looooooooooooong story) and we were in the cinema watching a film and he lent down and kissed me...but no tongues (sorry for the detail lol) that's why i said I'm still half waiting for it :roftl: