New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Conecticuttttttt. COME TO MY HOUSE. I cannot handle this. Mika, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Lupe Fiasco, Pharrell and N.E.R.D. all up in Connecticut with ME this week. Fo' real.

please ô please keep them all with you there

except mika:chkn:

please ô please keep them all with you there

except mika:chkn:

Why? Come on now! I have to admit, I have been doubtful of Rihanna before, too.

BTW, I was talking about blogs like that with my friend last night. I love reading blogs that really develop somebody's art form like that. YES I cannot wait!

maybe she meant Mika :naughty:

Or maybe she meant this thread!:naughty:

That made me giggle :roftl: :roftl:

SAMMY IS CONFUSED?

Why wouldnt Mika be alive? Is there somehtign secret thing I need to know? Is there a conspiracy theory about Mika's visist to Conneticut? WHAT IS MFC NOT TELLING US!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERES MIKA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

lol, jk, just had little moment there XD

SAMMY IS CONFUSED?

Why wouldnt Mika be alive? Is there somehtign secret thing I need to know? Is there a conspiracy theory about Mika's visist to Conneticut? WHAT IS MFC NOT TELLING US!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERES MIKA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

lol, jk, just had little moment there XD

No, please don't panic!:roftl:

The thing is, we where all waiting for Mika or someone from Mika’s team to tell us something about what it will mean to us as a fan club that they have become the official owners of this site now.

A long silence was all we got:bleh: except from this blog Mika wrote a couple of weeks ago, so maybe some of us, what can I say, overreacted a bit.:naughty:

We where just so happy to see a tiny sign that Mr M is actually alive and still have the ability to talk.:wub2: (Or write)

That's all!:thumb_yello:

The thing is, we where all waiting for Mika or someone from Mika’s team to tell us something about what it will mean to us as a fan club that they have become the official owners of this site now.

A long silence was all we got:bleh: except from this blog Mika wrote a couple of weeks ago, so maybe some of us, what can I say, overreacted a bit.:naughty:

We where just so happy to see a tiny sign that Mr M is actually alive and still have the ability to talk.:wub2: (Or write)

oh. cool.

so....... um.......... what does it mean that we are now his official fan site?

Unless it was ghost written by Caz and Mika is really on an Indian retreat to find himself and practice yogic flying?

Unless it was ghost written by Caz and Mika is really on an Indian retreat to find himself and practice yogic flying?

Yeah, someone tell me what the deal is with KIND AND FINE?

AND MIKA's floating thing with the wizard costume?

He is a wizard with big knees:bleh:

Yes, but why do so many people have it in their banners?

They say "Kind and fine and hes a wizard

' or something liek that. And I keep seeing that picture of him with the hat

IM CONFUSED!??!?

;D

oh. cool.

so....... um.......... what does it mean that we are now his official fan site?

The answer to that is sadly enough: WE DON*T KNOW!:cool:

Suspicious mind, huh?:naughty:

:pbjt: