Special appearance of Mika on the wall

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, false alarm, it wasn't Mika, they were messing about, they were making fun of him, by making this woman sing different lyrics to love today! They were making fun of Mikster :tears:

I love the poem! But I can't read some of the end bits because the print is white, like Mika's shirt. But it is lovely, well done!

Hi guys, false alarm, it wasn't Mika, they were messing about, they were making fun of him, by making this woman sing different lyrics to love today! They were making fun of Mikster :tears:

Now wait a sec,what woman singing different lyrics to Love Today? I don't understand :boxed:

Aha, yea, I guess I didn't make sense,

Well last night I was watching 'the wall' and suddenly the host of the show said "and a special prewiew of Mika" and I as soon as I heard that, I posted it on the forum, lol. And then the presentor said "ladies and gentlemen- Mika!" and out came the woman dressed up as Mika, singing to love today, but changing the lyrics and making fun of Mika. So yea, did that make sense?

Aha, yea, I guess I didn't make sense,

Well last night I was watching 'the wall' and suddenly the host of the show said "and a special prewiew of Mika" and I as soon as I heard that, I posted it on the forum, lol. And then the presentor said "ladies and gentlemen- Mika!" and out came the woman dressed up as Mika, singing to love today, but changing the lyrics and making fun of Mika. So yea, did that make sense?

Yes, but when they make fun of Mika it's not necessarily a disaster:biggrin2: Just look right through it and you can see the fun. As long as it's not too harsh it should be okay:biggrin2: