Gay Marriage - Legal in CA!

Fmbm

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:jawdrop:

Oh my gosh! FINALLY. That has been a gripe of mine for a long time. I'm not gay but I have gay friends and it irks me that they're not allowed to get married.

"Same-sex couples could tie the knot in as little as a month. But the window could close soon after — religious and social conservatives are pressing to put a constitutional amendment on the ballot in November that would undo the Supreme Court ruling and ban gay marriage."

:sneaky2: Come on... All I have to say is LOVE is LOVE. Love doesn't have a gender or age. :mf_rosetinted:

:jawdrop:

Oh my gosh! FINALLY. That has been a gripe of mine for a long time. I'm not gay but I have gay friends and it irks me that they're not allowed to get married.

"Same-sex couples could tie the knot in as little as a month. But the window could close soon after — religious and social conservatives are pressing to put a constitutional amendment on the ballot in November that would undo the Supreme Court ruling and ban gay marriage."

:sneaky2: Come on... All I have to say is LOVE is LOVE. Love doesn't have a gender or age. :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't read that part........:furious:

Helllll no! I'll kill them.

I know!! I'm soooo happy! I feel so happy for everyone!

It's about time!!!!!!

Actually, Yayy for California..! :shocked: Wow!

I'm completely for gays also! :wub2:

It's all about the LOVE, as long as it's there, anyone can love whoever they want. Love is the most important thing in my opinion, and no one should be restricted from having love and loving who they want :wub2:

:yay::roll1::wub2::toot:

I didn't read that part........:furious:

Helllll no! I'll kill them.

That would be so horrible. "NO you CAN'T EVER get married EVER!!!!...... okay here now you can..... WAIT NO you can't!!!!."

It would be like giving a kid candy and then taking it away! :boxed:

WTF?.....my mom just said she doesn't believe in gay marriage :blink:

Some people don't.

That would be so horrible. "NO you CAN'T EVER get married EVER!!!!...... okay here now you can..... WAIT NO you can't!!!!."

It would be like giving a kid candy and then taking it away! :boxed:

Some people don't.

I know :thumbdown:

I know some people don't, but I didn't think she was one of them. She's not homophobic or anything...I think.

Yay! :yay:

My American second home is catching up with my legal home in terms of rights! :punk:

This is awesome news.

And to hell with all the asshats who want to "put a constitutional amendment on the ballot in November that would undo the Supreme Court ruling and ban gay marriage."

Get the eff over it. Many countries have given up fighting and allowed gay marriage, and guess what? There's been no apocalypse. Canada is still standing. And yes, nice and wholesome god-fearing hetero couples are still marrying. And no one has gone to the Supreme Court to fight for the right to marry their hamster.

Yay for California!

Yay! :yay:

My American second home is catching up with my legal home in terms of rights! :punk:

This is awesome news.

And to hell with all the asshats who want to "put a constitutional amendment on the ballot in November that would undo the Supreme Court ruling and ban gay marriage."

Get the eff over it. Many countries have given up fighting and allowed gay marriage, and guess what? There's been no apocalypse. Canada is still standing. And yes, nice and wholesome god-fearing hetero couples are still marrying. And no one has gone to the Supreme Court to fight for the right to marry their hamster.

Yay for California!

I have. :mf_rosetinted:

What?! We share a deep emotional bond...and doesn't love conquer all?

I posted this on the queer thread already!

its great!

well I am in Canada! that means I don't have to get married to a guy if I want to get married! I can choose if I wish :roftl::roftl: i have that option indeedy!

I am living with my bf tho and he is awesome,...not getting married tho...I'd feel like I am missing out on somethin!

that's me tho!

its so awesome that this happened today

maybe in the year 3010 all of USA will be legal!:naughty::naughty:

I'm so happy right now :woot_jump:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080516/ap_on_re_us/gay_marriage

I'm not even gay :naughty: I'm just a gay rights activist :wink2:

YYEEEY:woot_jump: that is just soo cool!! It should be everywere though:thumbdown: I live in Amsterdam and gay marriage is getting quite normal now. My granny's brother is gay and he and his husband are soo happy that they dont have to hide their relationship for others anymore!! they are like 20 years together and stil happy. so yeah . I think every gay couple in the world deserves that.:thumb_yello:

YYEEEY:woot_jump: that is just soo cool!! It should be everywere though:thumbdown: I live in Amsterdam and gay marriage is getting quite normal now. My granny's brother is gay and he and his husband are soo happy that they dont have to hide their relationship for others anymore!! they are like 20 years together and stil happy. so yeah . I think every gay couple in the world deserves that.:thumb_yello:

I don't think it matters who you are, if you fall in love with someone and you want to have a committed relationship to that person, there shouldn't be anything that should stop you being able to do it.

Fair play to your uncle and his partner, and I hope they have many more happy years together.