Musicals

Louiza

musicals <3 <3

i waached Chicago on Broadway' date=' it was a great experience, but i must say i liked the one we have at our theater(in Serbia) better, cuz theres more acting, in the broadway one they are singing literally all the time[/quote']

I have seen a lot of very good productions on little Theaters. Not always the biggest, is the best. :wink2:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to get paid to go and see theatre shows ... :wub2:

I was a courier in charge of a coach load of passengers ... they'd book up via our local paper ... and there would be me ... to give out tickets ... maps ... and be there to help them with anything they needed ... I did it for 5 years ... so pretty much saw everything ... too many to list here ... got to go to concerts too .... and sporting stuff - it just wasn't enough work in the end and I needed full time hours and a steady income - so finally had to give it up .... was amazing though :boing:

@Laurel, wow, that sounds good :thumb_yello:

My friend works in a theater, but only sometimes and in the evening as a student job. so she can see a lot of shows and concerts.

But it´s true, this is not a fultime job.

• 3 weeks later...

Seen The Lion King last night and I highly recommend it. Not for everyone but definitely for everyone with a thing for a spectacular visual blast and an interest in anything stage design and original ways of bringing out characters on stage. And a sick obsession for details.

I've never been a huge fan of the original Disney plot or the songs in particular. I wouldn't have gone for that. Though the stage adaptation of the musical part was not bad of course (as far as I can say) and all parts with the choir involved did definitely give me goosebumps.

Yet it really was the visual part in addition to it that got me. And the brillant way they found to not hide the cast in overall costumes. And the mechanics. I'm totally in love with the cheetah and the gazelle wheels. girl_in_love.gif

i juv musicals i have been to see

jesus christ superstar

joseph and the amasing techin coulered dream coate

little shop of horrors

cats

starlight express

anne

sinning in the rain

later this mounth im going to see

spamalot

hairspray

in december

beautie and the beast

I love the Lion King, I have seen it 3 times in Hamburg and I have everytime big goosebumps. The colors, the costumes, ...

Last week I went to Stuttgart to see "Tanz der Vampire" (Roman Polanskis Dance of the vampires).

It was one of my favourites, but I have seen it to often :aah:. I only drove the way to stuttgart to see one of my favourites Actor. And this time everything went well!!!

tdv_ewigkeit.jpg