Musicals

Louiza

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see Mamma mia a few days ago and it was GREAT! I really love musicals!

So are there any other musicals fans here?

Hi! I love musicals i have seen.. The Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd and Moulin Rouge!:wub2:

I havne't seen Mamma mia..

Hi! I love musicals i have seen.. The Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd and Moulin Rouge!:wub2:

I havne't seen Mamma mia..

i want to see Mamma Mia!

ooh i was about to go to 'phantom of the opera..but all the tickets had sold out..

Me! :boing: I'm a huge musicals fan! (both movies and live shows!)

My favourite so far is CATS! :mf_lustslow: I really loved it!

I also love:

Jesus Christ Superstar

My Fair Lady

West Side Story

The Phantom Of The Opera

Moulin Rouge

Lord Of The Dance (can this one be considered a musical? :blush-anim-cl:)

And all the Disney classics, of course! :naughty:

Musicals are great :)

I have seen:

Phantom Of the Opera

Spamalot (a must see!!!)

Cats

Wicked

We Will Rock you

A few songs from Tommy

movie wise, a few, hairsparay, Tommy...

And soon I'm going to see Jersey Boys, les miserables and The Sound Of Music. I also love going to the theater:wub2:

NOW your talking I LOOOVE them this is a link to my thread about my favourite one

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14090&highlight=wicked

it's amazing, have seen it twice in 6 months and would love to go again.

I have also seen Rocky Horror show once

Joseph twice

Chess in concert last Monday (with Idina Menzel, Kerry Ellis, Josh Groban, Adam Pascal, Marty Pellow and many more I can't remember.

Iv'e seen more but forgotten them for now lol I also see a lot of things like taht due to my daughter being a performer and she is going into musical theater in September in London (Italia Conti) so YEEEEY for musicals :dance_man::dance_man::dance_man::clap::clap:

Musicals, musicals, musicals.

I've seen "Greace" (the movie) as well as the real musical.

I REALLY want to see "We Will Rock You" but the tour just ended where I live. So I'll have to wait for the next time they come to town...

And I still need to watch the rest of "Sweeny Todd"

I LOOOVE musicals! It seems ever since I was about 5 years old, all of my favorite movies have been musicals. Alice in Wonderland (it counts, lol!), Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, Moulin Rouge, Almost Famous, Across the Universe...(and did I mention Moulin Rouge??? Ewan McGregor... :mf_lustslow: )

And theatre, oh I love musicals onstage! I was in drama in high school and loved it, and have seen quite a few. When I was in London I saw Mamma Mia, My Fair Lady, Les Miz, The Lion King, Phantom of the Opera...I think that's it? But I've also seen Les Miz in New York (one of the leads went to my high school :shocked: ), Lion King in Toronto, Phantom of the Opera and RENT in Michigan...oh gosh, they're so amazing. :wub2: If I had talent/energy to do anything, I would love to be in musicals. Every time I see one I always think "I want to do that!!" :bleh: But then I try singing and dancing and the desire to be onstage takes a backseat to reality, lol.

I love it that there are many musical fans here:groupwave:

my favourite musical is mary poppins but i haven't seen it on theatre yet but west side story's tour is coming to athens this september and i'll definately go and see it!