Cast your vote for Mika in the Sexy Pop Men list! (part 2)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Vixen! Tactical voting? What do you do then?

Well as GB's votes go up the percentage of the other peoples votes dips under 1% of the votes so by voting for each of them about 35 times each it brings them all up to 1% again which in turn reduces GB's overall percentage by 1% for each of them.

It'll work every few days as they drop below 1%......we bump their votes up again!!

Well as GB's votes go up the percentage of the other peoples votes dips under 1% of the votes so by voting for each of them about 35 times each it brings them all up to 1% again which in turn reduces GB's overall percentage by 1% for each of them.

It'll work every few days as they drop below 1%......we bump their votes up again!!

Great tactics!

I will be here for a few more minutes, but then I really have to go to bed!

So goodnight all!:punk:

I've just done a bit of tactical voting to bring GB's percentage down from 77% to 73%!!

He's creeping up and it makes me nervous!!

Thanx a lot! I should already be in bed, but I can powervote now :wink2:

I'll stay here a bit longer :naughty:

I have to go too........but just want to say everyone that comes on here is doing an amazing job.

If only more people would bother with it we'd blow GB out of the water!

I may pester peeps in the other threads tomorrow night (OR FRIDAY AS I'M GOING OUT TOMORROW NIGHT!)

Night all. :thumb_yello:

wait :boxed: i swear he was at 89% before...did he go down???

No, he steadily climbs.. maybe you are thinking of when he was at 69% or 79%? :wink2:

Actually Mika had more votes than GB yesterday, but the GB fans got powervoting and GB is again in the lead... but it was sweet while it lasted!:punk:

No, he steadily climbs.. maybe you are thinking of when he was at 69% or 79%? :wink2:

Actually Mika had more votes than GB yesterday, but the GB fans got powervoting and GB is again in the lead... but it was sweet while it lasted!:punk:

well...okay, i guess my excuse for this mistake is it's pretty late...okay that's all i got.

GB is ahead of mika!!:shocked:

*voting**voting**voting*

ha okay nvm, just another stupid mistake...cuz...uh....it's really late

well...okay, i guess my excuse for this mistake is it's pretty late...okay that's all i got.

GB is ahead of mika!!:shocked:

*voting**voting**voting*

ha okay nvm, just another stupid mistake...cuz...uh....it's really late

No worries, musicfreak! Mika will have 89%.... eventually! :thumb_yello: