The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

Aww! Google ignores the ::'s :tears: But it looks like it also ignores the codes of the smilies...

But anyway, here's the top two results for ":drool: :boing: mika fan club"

The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen - Page 8 - MikaFanClub.com ...A long time ago, in the land of fanclub, lived a small but humble tribe of .... Thread twelve was the :drool thread, thirteen is the :boing thread. ...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15127&page=8 - 91k - 20 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen - Page 7 - MikaFanClub.com ...A long time ago, in the land of fanclub, lived a small but humble tribe of ingenious writers. ... So does this means :boing; now replaces :drool; here ? ...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15127&page=7 - 91k - 20 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

And, strangely, a diferent one for ":drool: :boing: mfc"

The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen - Page 7 - MikaFanClub.com ...So does this means :boing; now replaces :drool; here ? ... JAI GURU DEVA - OM mfc signature. guylainem123 is offline ...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15127&page=7 - 91k - 20 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Well, the description is different anyway :naughty:

*runs off to devise a way to find out if they can read invisible writing* (which surely they can :naughty:)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww! Google ignores the ::'s :tears: But it looks like it also ignores the codes of the smilies...

But anyway, here's the top two results for ":drool: :boing: mika fan club"

And, strangely, a diferent one for ":drool: :boing: mfc"

Well, the description is different anyway

*runs off to devise a way to find out if they can read invisible writing* (which surely they can)

OD I didn't suggest this as an amusing diversion:shocked: get back to studying this instant :poke:

So are you early or late HK?:wink2:

DownloadedFile.png

I came on much earlier today.... did RL, came back , did RL .... & am now back ..... DownloadedFile.png

.... couldn't sleep AT ALL last night ... :tears: .... went to bed 'earlier' ..... ppfffttt ... & just.bloody.laid.there. ..... got ONE HOUR SLEEP this arvo ..... soooo .... don't :poke: me .... :sneaky2: ....... :wink2:

DownloadedFile.png

I came on much earlier today.... did RL, came back , did RL .... & am now back ..... DownloadedFile.png

.... couldn't sleep AT ALL last night ... :tears: .... went to bed 'earlier' ..... ppfffttt ... & just.bloody.laid.there. ..... got ONE HOUR SLEEP this arvo ..... soooo .... don't :poke: me .... .... :wink2:

Aww :huglove: - hate it when I can't sleep - I'm usually grumpy all day.

No wait - I''m like that anyway:roftl:

OD I didn't suggest this as an amusing diversion get back to studying this instant

:naughty: Pssht. But it was one :cheerful_h4h:

Alright, alright... :sneaky2:

.... couldn't sleep AT ALL last night ... went to bed 'earlier' ..... ppfffttt ... & just.bloody.laid.there. ..... got ONE HOUR SLEEP this arvo ..... soooo .... don't :poke: me ....

*:poke:'s you*

*runs off to learn about wee*

Bye bye! (I'd say nighty night, but it doesn't look like anyone is going to sleep...) :bye:

So to answer your question from my hotseat OkD- no, carrot cake is a no-go- it has CARROTS in it :thumbdown:

Although I did once have some sweet potato and ginger cake which was quite nice (more ginger than sweet potato!)

Has anyone had Chocolate Beetroot cake? Apparently it is really nice and moist, I cannot bring myself to try it (not when there are so many other yummy cakes out there to chose from!)

Aww :huglove: - hate it when I can't sleep - I'm usually grumpy all day.

No wait - I''m like that anyway:roftl:

:naughty: ... Well now you know how I feel ..... :sneaky2: ..... :naughty: ..... (given my 'time of life & all' ) ... :wink2:

:drool:

So to answer your question from my hotseat OkD- no, carrot cake is a no-go- it has CARROTS in it :thumbdown:

Although I did once have some sweet potato and ginger cake which was quite nice (more ginger than sweet potato!)

Has anyone had Chocolate Beetroot cake? Apparently it is really nice and moist, I cannot bring myself to try it (not when there are so many other yummy cakes out there to chose from!)

Ah, but carrot cake is yummmyyyy :naughty:

Though I wouldn't take it over chocolate mud cake or something, so I get where your coming from with the beetroot cake thing :naughty: (except that you are considering trying it :poke: ... beetroot? in a cake? :puking:)

:naughty:

Right, wee. I'm on it.

*disappears*

Aaw Kelz i lub you!

*grins like a fangurl* I wub you!!

WOOO HOOO !!! Our very own Jols's HOTSEAT is ON NOW !!!!

Heya.. I just managed to slip a few in but kate just said it's over..

ohhhhhhh strawberries! i'm dying to eat fresh ones!

about 5 more weeks to way

I loooooovvvveeeee strawberries!!

This did really happen. Even worse, a friend had given me a lift and he thought it was hilarious. I knew vaguely where the new house was, but it was still a building site the last time I'd seen it, so we had to drive round and round all these new houses until finally I recognised (of all things) a cactus on the windowsill.

That's terribly tragic. :lmfao:

good morning my aussie friends!!! surprise! i made breakfast for you all

Good morning to you!! I'll take the bacon and eggs pls!! :bleh:

But, I suppose you'll be getting up soon and we'd better cook you something.. Can anyone here cook??

Pisser? *pbs*

(And what's ocker?)

You're an ocker *zhhz*

I ovelay igpay atinlay.

Lol, my friend said she got taught 'Innig' as a young child...where 'innig' is inserted into a word after each consonant or something. So monopoly becomes Minnigopinnigolinnigy.

Ours was adding O-B to words. So Good Night would be "Go-bood No-bight"

Very easy. My brother and I used to talk it in front of mum.. At first she didn't understand us.. :naughty:

Gotta smiley for that?

You were supposed to animate me :sneaky2:

OH yeah?

easy-button.jpg

I'm only easy if you push my buttons with your nose..

I got this when searching for Mike

*Green Gorilla Pirate*

hahhahaahahahahahahhahaha Improvement.

Just popped in to say Hello coz I was suffering withdrawls and goodbye coz I really shouldn't be here

So....hello and goodbye lovely ladies and "the b!tch/witch" aka Kelz on her pedestal oh and OD I suppose

Hello Evil one. How's hell today? Busy? Is that why you're absent? lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujlG4U4xVu0

Eat **** and die, guys, I know Mika's favourite vegetable is potatos!

I loooooveeee Orlando.. But I love Graham Norton more!!

Mika likes spuds?? I didn't know that..

Imagine if someone read Mika a certain thread on AMF? :FG:

He can't because we're private.. And I really don't want him to read them anyway :roftl:

Kelzy, Jon Bon Jovi is on 60 minutes

Damn!! I Missed it..

*Searches for the plus2 channel option*

It was on normal tv wasn't it??

Oh Crap..

*YouTubes*

And I knew it was going to be on.. :doh:

Good .. Morning!! everyone!!

Carrot cake is yummy !!!

Chocolate & Beetroot cake is yummy !!!

So there !!!! DownloadedFile.png

EDIT: :boing:

Chocolate and beetroot ... I'm just not seeing it. Would you put chocolate on your beetroot? Or beetroot on your chocolate? Why would you do that in a cake? :insane:

Good edit-work :boing::naughty:

Yeah :pbjt:

Dances agrees? :boing:

I loooooveeee Orlando.. But I love Graham Norton more!!

Mika likes spuds?? I didn't know that..

That's because your not his secret girlfriend :hmph:

He can't because we're private.. And I really don't want him to read them anyway :roftl:

:roftl:

Damn!! I Missed it..

*Searches for the plus2 channel option*

It was on normal tv wasn't it??

Oh Crap..

*YouTubes*

And I knew it was going to be on..

You whaaat? :jawdrop:

Yes, 60 minutes = normal tv :naughty:

It was quite good actually too :tongue2:

(*needs to tease someone else who has to catch up on youtube because she stupidly missed chasers on rove tonight, even though she was told to watch it by like 3 seperate people. apparently chas raped rove... :tears:*)

*disappears* :bye:

That's because your not his secret girlfriend :hmph:

Yeah.. that soooo hurt my feelings.. I'm crying now.. look: :roftl:

You whaaat? :jawdrop:

Yes, 60 minutes = normal tv

It was quite good actually too :tongue2:

(*needs to tease someone else who has to catch up on youtube because she stupidly missed chasers on rove tonight, even though she was told to watch it by like 3 seperate people. apparently chas raped rove... *)

I'm not bothered because he'll be home from the interview shortly.. I'll download it in HQ :hmph:

SUffffffffferrrrrgghhhh!!!! *cries with you* :tears:

Bye!!!

Yeah.. that soooo hurt my feelings.. I'm crying now.. look: :roftl:

You cry funny :blink:

I'm not bothered because he'll be home from the interview shortly.. I'll download it in HQ :hmph:

SUffffffffferrrrrgghhhh!!!! *cries with you*

:lmfao:

:naughty:

:tears:

Bye!!!

Oh, right, I was leaving wasn't I? :doh::bye:

Chocolate and beetroot ... I'm just not seeing it. Would you put chocolate on your beetroot? Or beetroot on your chocolate? Why would you do that in a cake? :insane:

All sort of things can be added to basic cake mix eg grated apple or carrot, mashed banana, to add sweetness and moisture to the cake. Beetroot would act the same way.

What? Oh, Dances thinks mashing a banana is against the Geneva Convention :rolls_eyes:

Dances agrees? :boing:

She's easily lead :drool:

All sort of things can be added to basic cake mix eg grated apple or carrot, mashed banana, to add sweetness and moisture to the cake. Beetroot would act the same way.

What? Oh, Dances thinks mashing a banana is against the Geneva Convention :rolls_eyes:

She's easily lead :drool:

GENEVA CONVENTION !!!! :lmfao:

:pbjt: We're not talking to you after what you did to Mika.:eek:

*turns back*

:shocked: What did she do ??!!! Unknown-2.gif