The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

I'm back from operating on my PC *pbs*

It wouldn't let me burn dvd's.. It kept shutting down during burn. My sister in laws computer's doing it too, so I thought "Hmmm.. Virus?? Bill Gates?? :smth: " But then I thought "hmmmm.. Overheating??"

So I cleaned out my CPU fan and Taaadaaahh!!

There was a looooooooooooooooot of dust in there. Surprised it was working at all. :naughty:

I'd MQ .. but.. *yawn* It's mostly all OkD rambling on.. :lol3:

I haven't been shopping for Relax. I'll check out my shops tomorrow. And maybe report back here. :bleh:

Mostly? :rolls_eyes:

Bill Gates? Nope, 3 executives you should be blaming, on the news today they said Bill Gates passed microsoft onto 3 executives. Or something :naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly? :rolls_eyes:

Bill Gates? Nope, 3 executives you should be blaming, on the news today they said Bill Gates passed microsoft onto 3 executives. Or something :naughty:

Yeah, I was just watching this:

:das: cos Bono's in it..

My JB Hi-Fi said they should have it Saturday but that most stores were starting to phase out all CD singles because of the download thing! Would you like me to get you a copy if you can't find it anywhere?

Thanks for the offer Tan. I'll get back to you on it. There are a couple of JB hifi's here, i just haven't gone back to Woden yet. But they were the ones a couple of weeks ago that told me it wasn't even on their system as coming out soon:thumbdown:

Least you have CD stores...

Hoestly, I'd be surprised if Sanity did supply it... they're not selling them in mine anymore... did you check Virgin and Myer? I wouldn't take the word of Sanity anymore... they're useless...

Yeah... there's sh!tloads of stuff mods can do that you can't... like there's a hidden area... they can post PMs one after another (not wait 1 min)... they can see when you're hiding... they apparently can read PMs...

Heaps of sh!t...

I ran out of time to check them and it wasn't a priority today. Sanity did still have some singles on the wall, but limited range.

I want to be a mod for the perks, without the responsibilty!

Hey Guys!

Has anyone found Relax in the shops yet? I still haven't...........

I haven't checked them all yet, but not the ones I've looked in.:thumbdown:

I was on the morning tea roster for toddler music today and made banana cake, peanut butter and jelly mini muffins and cherry/choc drop cookies. And there were leftovers, so slowly munching my way through.... (with the family's help of course:naughty:)

I was on the morning tea roster for toddler music today and made banana cake, peanut butter and jelly mini muffins and cherry/choc drop cookies. And there were leftovers, so slowly munching my way through.... (with the family's help of course:naughty:)

Ohh Yum!! I need your banana cake recipe!! PLEASE!!

I had to make the Honey-Joys for a Jewelery party we're having tomorrow..

I made 20.. There's 15 left.. By the time I take them over there.. there will probably only be 10 left.. :naughty:

Oh, I watched Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story tonight.. :lmfao:

Hilarious. Especially if you've seen Walk the Line, Ray, and that Elvis movie.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Tomorrow I'm watching I'm Not There - The Bob Dylan biopic.. Should be good.

Righty.. Goodnight!! *waves* :bye:

Ohh Yum!! I need your banana cake recipe!! PLEASE!!

I had to make the Honey-Joys for a Jewelery party we're having tomorrow..

I made 20.. There's 15 left.. By the time I take them over there.. there will probably only be 10 left.. :naughty:

Oh, I watched Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story tonight.. :lmfao:

Hilarious. Especially if you've seen Walk the Line, Ray, and that Elvis movie.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Tomorrow I'm watching I'm Not There - The Bob Dylan biopic.. Should be good.

Righty.. Goodnight!! *waves* :bye:

I actually have about 5 banana cake recipes. How many do you need?

Talk tomorrow (ok. later today!)

Guyyys, What goals did I set this year and how did I go about achieving them???

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

D: D: D:

This was due yesterday and I haven't got a single sentence to write! I didn't set any goals and I didn't achieve any goals! D:

*goes to bed instead of trying to come up with anything*

Oh, and I just made Honey-Joys.. :bleh: *licks lips*

And ate 4 of them already.........

OK, enlighten me, so what on earth are Honey-Joys? :blink:

I actually have about 5 banana cake recipes. How many do you need?

Nooooo - such wanton cruelty :shocked::pbjt:

Guyyys, What goals did I set this year and how did I go about achieving them???

This was due yesterday and I haven't got a single sentence to write! I didn't set any goals and I didn't achieve any goals!

*goes to bed instead of trying to come up with anything*

Are these general goals or course specific goals?

If you didn't set any goals, that means presumably nobody asked to see them, so you can lie! And usually with this type of work, you get marked just as highly if you can show that you know why you didn't achieve a particular goal, as showing how you did achieve one.

*Note - writing "I didn't achieve anything because I couldn't drag myself away from the MFC" will probably not be viewed favourably*:glasses2: