The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

Anything exciting happening? I am taking my mum out for dinner tonight, to say thank you for looking after my rotten children all week!

Ooh, it's my dad's birthday on Wednesday (yes, completely unrelated, but we're going to dinner for it so :tongue2:) .. I need to get him something. Oh my god, guess what I have just realised? This is perfect! As I am away over christmas, I could totally make people give me money towards my trip as presents, and then my return presents when I get back would be souvenirs! That is such a win-win! I don't get crappy pointless presents, and I don't have to buy anyone presents (because I'd have had to get the souvenirs anyway :naughty:)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popping in briefly to say hi!

Watched (most of) About A Boy last night on telly, having never seen it before and i kept comparing the boy in it to Mika when he was a kid... Strange clothes, liked to sing... not necessarily a lot in common, and it's possible that a potato sack would remind me of Mika, but anyway...

And I had two Mika dreams last night. And it's not even like I've been on the MFC for the last couple of days!

Ooh, it's my dad's birthday on Wednesday (yes, completely unrelated, but we're going to dinner for it so :tongue2:) .. I need to get him something. Oh my god, guess what I have just realised? This is perfect! As I am away over christmas, I could totally make people give me money towards my trip as presents, and then my return presents when I get back would be souvenirs! That is such a win-win! I don't get crappy pointless presents, and I don't have to buy anyone presents (because I'd have had to get the souvenirs anyway :naughty:)

Good idea! Having birthdays or Christmas around the time you go away is always awesome.

Popping in briefly to say hi!

Watched (most of) About A Boy last night on telly, having never seen it before and i kept comparing the boy in it to Mika when he was a kid... Strange clothes, liked to sing... not necessarily a lot in common, and it's possible that a potato sack would remind me of Mika, but anyway...

And I had two Mika dreams last night. And it's not even like I've been on the MFC for the last couple of days!

I like that movie- I watched it ages ago but it was sweet.

My dinner was nice- the restaurant we go to (Han's Cafe, which is like a Vietnamese chain here in WA) is cheap and easy- to feed me, mum and the 2 kids cost me less than $30! I only go out for expensive dinners if work is paying :naughty:

*puts hands on hips*

Have you not read the smallprint?

*points*

There will be no throwing of Gary Coleman in the Australian Thread.

3 hours in the cat pee corner for you. :sneaky2:

:naughty: Shhhh.

*gets high off cat pee and becomes the next generation of the beatles*

Kitty kat pee foreva!

You are welcome hunny bunny !! I wondered if you'd seen it !! :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

:wub2: I thought it was so cool, I love stuff like that!

:roftl:

well done.. *waits for DC to appear* :naughty:

KELZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles*

M'ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :huglove::wub2::das::mf_boff::rasta:

:roftl: edit: what a strange combination of smileys!!

I feel so wurved :wub2: I'm kind of concernicous, because Ames said she was going on this hike yesterday and like 2 people had died on it before, and she hasn't texted me back AND I had a dream she died doing the hike

I feel so wurved :wub2: I'm kind of concernicous, because Ames said she was going on this hike yesterday and like 2 people had died on it before, and she hasn't texted me back AND I had a dream she died doing the hike

:shocked::shocked::shocked: ???!!!

KELZY!!!! :groupwave:

EDIT: And HK!!!!!:groupwave:

... No one's here...

StuckZ !!!! :groupwave: Hiya !! Still here !!

...:sad: The hike was yesterday...

OK Mzeee ... was it a one or two day hike ?? She strikes me as being pretty resourceful ..... :huglove:

Hi!! Im Isa from Spain. I just wanna say Hi! How are you???

Hi Mad!

Ola Isa !!! :welcomeani: to the Aussie thread !! :flowers2: ... it's pretty quiet in here right now as it is 2:am here !! :naughty:

MZEEEE: Worry not .... can't really do anything about it right now, also .... if anything had happened ... wouldn't her folks hear about it ?? :wub2:

Ola Isa !!! :welcomeani: to the Aussie thread !! :flowers2: ... it's pretty quiet in here right now as it is 2:am here !! :naughty:

MZEEEE: Worry not .... can't really do anything about it right now, also .... if anything had happened ... wouldn't her folks hear about it ?? :wub2:

Yeah but they wouldn't know how to contact me!!! :lmfao: Unless she wrote how in her will, which i hope she did.

Yeah but they wouldn't know how to contact me!!! :lmfao: Unless she wrote how in her will, which i hope she did.

:lmfao: ...... really .... don't worry so much ..... she's probably having a great time ..... :sneaky2: ..... & I'm sure you'll hear from her soon enough ... !! :thumb_yello::wub2: