The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

*posts random pictures*

You still didn't tell us what that is with the barcode.

Then I think he's in the negatives because he's doing it all wrong! What is he doing, vacuuming the air??

Stupid behaviour is compulsory whenever a male does housework.

And have you ever read the difference between a man and a women taking a shower?

What, a routine of going to bed at 2.20 every night?

:bleh:I'm trying to get into a routine of getting 8 hours solid sleep. I saw my doc yesterday and if I don't make some changes I could relapse again. And happy happy joy joy - I got 7 hours solid last night. So it's a good start.

G'night Ms. Vox von Veiderheimer !!

Vot? More German?? Dis iz my happy face :sneaky2:

Woo! 3,000! Well done Bianca! What an Achievement! Who cares about passing your exams when you've got 3,000 posts on MFC - you may as well jump off a bridge now and die a happy girl!

128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

Love it!!!!!! Congrats!!

ELEPHANT.gif

OMFG!!!!!!!! Love it!!!

I've reached 2,000 posts!!!

:plane: Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

This was such a long MQ I've totally forgotten which bit I was going to reply to

Yeah, her long MQ's do that to me too.

Do they have cheese in Australia then?

It looks like cheese and it taste like cheese..

In many cases, they belong being locked up

...Again...

It's me! on a llama!

Yes!! It's you!!!!

I keep coming back to this one ...

l_baa92d7191a7add0a12d3b7306caecf8.jpg

Have a good day, my little possums

Mika still hasn't invited me over for tea.

Have a good day yourself.

OMG WOOT!!

WOOOOOOT!!!! Heya Raisin!

Good Luck with your exam today ST!

I've heard from her. She's typically optimistic that she's failed. :naughty:

Goooood Afternooooon Everyoooone.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Mika party the other night! it was great! just three of us! but what fun!~

and joy and causing trouble! ah what fun!

wehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Kelz! hi everyone!!

WELCOME! ... uhh, MM? Mika Me? *struggles* What can we call you? MM is the same acronym as Mika Mail, and that would just hurt my brain almost as much as rYtN lYk diS does.

You're strange! I like you!

I like cheese, accompanying other things, to an extent.

Nice to see you remember where you live. That comes in handy occasionally.

very long quote lol

ummm i want my name to be kipper or ted...or something like that :)

Damn, you're a New South Welshman, I was hoping we'd have a new recruit for the Victorians since we're being outnumbered. :naughty:

It's probably because it's via the internet where things like age, gender, appearance etc. are leveled out. It's also possibly because we've got our fair share of outcasts, we know what it's like to be judged and marginalised therefore we avoid that kind of thing here. Or maybe Mika's music just attracts good-natured people, who knows.

I had to double check twice to make sure who this post was from because a part of my brain just refused to believe that an apple said that...

Ooooooooo .... & I thought I might just add one of my schmexy one's too !! Julian Clary !! :drool: *of Sticky Moments fame*

julianclary.jpg

clary1-1.jpg

:licks_lips::das:

Also of Little Princess fame!!! At least, in our house where there is a toddler. I was just talking about Julian Clary today actually, about how when I first saw Little Princess I couldn't believe it was Julian Clary doing the narrating... doing children's television!!! I had to check it online before I was ready to believe my ears!

Anyway.... Howdy Mikamites, hope your exam went ok ST(T) and you don't have to repeat and welcome to the newest Aussie... Just wondering, do we have to come up with a short version of MikaMe? Are we really that lazy?

OK, so maybe we are! lol!

Just looked at when you joined Mika_Me... It really did take you a long time to remember where you lived!

I had a Mika party the other night! it was great! just three of us! but what fun!~

and joy and causing trouble! ah what fun!

wehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Kelz! hi everyone!!

Yay Suz! Who was there? Photos??

:huglove:

very long quote lol

ummm i want my name to be kipper or ted...or something like that :)

Hi again.

Well, when you decide on one name you want to be called let us know :thumb_yello:

We don't want to call you something you won't like.

Kippers nice.

I had to double check twice to make sure who this post was from because a part of my brain just refused to believe that an apple said that...

:roftl: She lets out her sweet side so rarely...

Also of Little Princess fame!!! At least, in our house where there is a toddler. I was just talking about Julian Clary today actually, about how when I first saw Little Princess I couldn't believe it was Julian Clary doing the narrating... doing children's television!!! I had to check it online before I was ready to believe my ears!

Oh wow!! It's hard to imagine him restraining himself on all those delicious innuendos he's so good at :naughty:

Anyway.... Howdy Mikamites, hope your exam went ok ST(T) and you don't have to repeat and welcome to the newest Aussie... Just wondering, do we have to come up with a short version of MikaMe? Are we really that lazy?

OK, so maybe we are! lol!

Lol!! No we don't have too.. I thought she wanted too..:blink: But I have no probs with calling her Mikame - which for some reason rhymes with origami in my head :naughty:

Just looked at when you joined Mika_Me... It really did take you a long time to remember where you lived!

lol yup im silly like 4 chocolate bars.

my real name is kerry but its a bit plain so i like kipper :)

Whoah, you've all been busy posters. This is the longest MQ I've done in a while...

Good Luck with your exam today ST!

Awww, thanks for wising me luck.

Anyway.... Howdy Mikamites, hope your exam went ok ST(T) and you don't have to repeat

Nope it was a disaster. I'm sure that I've failed it but I'm over it.

Ekkk, tell me about it. I've considered starting to study for sups already, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'll wait for the call. All but one of my exams were so much multiple choice / short answer that I'm just hoping I'm either really lucky and/or a really good guesser.

Naw, don't study for sups until you're sure. As of this year we don't have sups any more and we also don't have summer school because the faculty is so small therefore if you fail a subject since we have a full credit point load you can't overload and add the failed subject onto the next year's load so you end up adding a year to your degree (or 6 months if your lucky that the subject isn't a prerequisite for the later years and you can redo it at the end of your degree).

She lets out her sweet side so rarely...

Oi, I ain't that nasty. I honestly do think that Mika's music attracts a good bunch of people. Of course that doesn't mean that he isn't a twat but you can't have it all. :fisch:

Exactly

Gay men are a girl's best friend

And they're schmexy too

No, gay girls are a girl's best friend. :bleh:

MIKA: Tyra gave me a nipple twist. Be even more jealous

ST: Melzy gave me a nipple twist. Be even more jealous than that. :mf_rosetinted:

subtle.jpg

Shoot him. My ex makes that same face when he thinks he's being cute but instead looks like a retarded fish. :mf_rosetinted:

Exhibit A - Spot the most exciting thing in this picture (I know, Ambrose is in it, so it's a tough call)

brosebrace.jpg

Me, DC, you and Mika are bracelet buddies. *bjm*

Look what I found.

llamabanana.gif

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Brilliant!

Woo! 3,000! Well done Bianca! What an Achievement! Who cares about passing your exams when you've got 3,000 posts on MFC - you may as well jump off a bridge now and die a happy girl!

Congrats!

my real name is kerry but its a bit plain so i like kipper

I dub thee Kip. Hi again!

lol they sureeee do...and im loving it

Hi I'm JJL,

*points to massive factory behind her*

That's the factory, only the most :das:, :mf_lustslow:, :punk: place in the world... that and it's chockablock full of chocolate!

So are you a Queenslander? Cause I'm like the only one... and well it can get kinda lonely....

So anyway MM how are you?

Hi I'm JJL,

That's the factory, only the most :das:, :mf_lustslow:, :punk: place in the world... that and it's chockablock full of chocolate!

So are you a Queenslander? Cause I'm like the only one... and well it can get kinda lonely....

Ju-Ju!!

*hugs*

:shocked:I have to tell you.... I've given up chocolate!:shocked: What on earth will I do in the factory now?:naughty::wink2:

Oh and you're not the only qlder, but Aurora doesn't seem to come here much any more...

Today I celebrated my first day of not having anything to do by staying in bed until 2.30 :-)

WOOOHOOO !!! HAPPY 3,000 OKD !!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYY !!!

ELEPHANT.gif

Humphrey! :wub2:

Congrats on your post count Bianca!

And...

I've reached 2,000 posts!!!

YAY!!!

Congrats to you too! :yay:

This was such a long MQ I've totally forgotten which bit I was going to reply to

:-)

I keep coming back to this one ...

l_baa92d7191a7add0a12d3b7306caecf8.jpg

Have a good day, my little possums

:boing:

You still didn't tell us what that is with the barcode.

It's the bottom of my laptop lol.

very long quote lol

ummm i want my name to be kipper or ted...or something like that

Okay then, "Kipper Or Ted, Or Something Like That" :-)

Naw, don't study for sups until you're sure. As of this year we don't have sups any more and we also don't have summer school because the faculty is so small therefore if you fail a subject since we have a full credit point load you can't overload and add the failed subject onto the next year's load so you end up adding a year to your degree (or 6 months if your lucky that the subject isn't a prerequisite for the later years and you can redo it at the end of your degree).

Oh that sucks. Well I have a friend who is repeating this year and she got sups for all the classes, so I hope they'll be giving sups. But the anatomy practical sup is a one on one oral exam, I freaking hope I passed that... We don't have summer school, the units are only in first semster and each unit is a preristiquite for the next semester :boxed: Oh and you get kicked out of the course I you fail any subject and have to beg your way in again.

Shoot him. My ex makes that same face when he thinks he's being cute but instead looks like a retarded fish. [/color]

Does Mika look like a retarded fish?

Me, DC, you and Mika are bracelet buddies. *bjm*

:biggrin2: Is bjm the smilie with the pink bow? If so: *bjm* *bjm* *bjm*

Hi I'm JJL,

JJL! :biggrin2:

Her name is KIP! It hurts my brain to have two MMs on MFC :naughty:

Ju-Ju!!

*hugs*

I have to tell you.... I've given up chocolate!:shocked: What on earth will I do in the factory now?

Oh and you're not the only qlder, but Aurora doesn't seem to come here much any more...

:insane:

Oh yeah, and pica_mika was going to study abroad there wasn't she? That must be coming up soon?

Ju-Ju!!

*hugs*

I have to tell you.... I've given up chocolate!:shocked: What on earth will I do in the factory now?:naughty:

I'm LOVED *pink bow*

You... Gave... Up.... CHOCOLATE :shocked::shocked::shocked::crybaby:

It's ok... you can still snog people... I think... I'll have to check the rule book... and your contract....

I know I'm not the only QLD-er (We won state of origin last night :naughty:) But, It seems like it

I'm LOVED *pink bow*

You... Gave... Up.... CHOCOLATE :shocked::shocked::shocked::crybaby:

It's ok... you can still snog people... I think... I'll have to check the rule book... and your contract....

I know I'm not the only QLD-er (We won state of origin last night :naughty:) But, It seems like it

OH NOOOOOOO!

You missed your 1234th post!!!!

:-D

Sorry, I slacked for a bit to take / upload these pictures:

Exhibit A - Spot the most exciting thing in this picture (I know, Ambrose is in it, so it's a tough call)

brosebrace.jpg

I love Ambroses's name, so perfect for a doggy (L)

:-And because I just logged onto FB, and got in my list of updates that my brother's friend (who added me for god knows what reason) commented on his own photo "i thought it was funny" ... so obviously I clicked on it and....

joco.jpg

I think I'll look that dude up, like the stalker I am:glasses3:

OMG! Holy crap, I can't believe how funny they are. Exactly what you say, incredibly tacky.
I do like tacky... Kelzy tacky :-D

:lmfa:!!!!!
Glad no one saw it before me though! Wouldn't know it was a montage... pffft.

It's insane the amount of smileys you find!! :ro

ftl:I Love those ones^^

I have my sources :glasses3:

HAHA OKD !!! Of course he didn't silly !!! Just an old joke about a girl who used to post on mfc ages ago ... her siggy said "Mika signed my boobs, be jealous" ... :wink2:
Wasn't there another one "Mika remembered me, he loved my tama and touched my boob... oh it's love"?

Oh.

My.

God.

:pbjt

I had no idea of the crazy obsession with this guy.

And ... Holy potassium those bananas are really cheap!

I want some!

Bananas in pyjamas! :pbjt:

Hi I'm JJL,

im a sydo, when i went to queensland i got so brown i couldnt recognise myself..lol i like queensland

and mmm i wish i owned a chocolate factory..i wish i was chocolate so i can eat myself

only some chocolate though, mainly reeeaaalllyyy dark chocolate, so dark its black and tastes like...realllyy dark chocolate lol

mmm i love dark chocolate

oooooooooo and coffee i loooveee coffee mmmm:mf_lustslow:

im a sydo, when i went to queensland i got so brown i couldnt recognise myself..lol i like queensland

and mmm i wish i owned a chocolate factory..i wish i was chocolate so i can eat myself

only some chocolate though, mainly reeeaaalllyyy dark chocolate, so dark its black and tastes like...realllyy dark chocolate lol

mmm i love dark chocolate

oooooooooo and coffee i loooveee coffee mmmm:mf_lustslow:

..And from your siggy I can also see you like cheese :naughty::boing:

Hey guys,

Just noticed on the TV guide that Channel [V] have a Mika concert on [V] Live, this Saturday at 5.00pm. It doesn't say what concert... last time they put on one from Brixton, but it could be anything.

Enjoy.

B. xo