The Australian Thread: Part Thirteen

Hello Mrs Ulrich!! :wub2:

What quote??

How are you? How did Mummy StuckZ like the pic of Tyra manhandling Meeks' Moobs? :naughty:

"Hello Beautiful people":das:

Mummy StuckZ couldn't tell it was montage... and said "What's the problem? Is it that the girl has her tongue out? I'll have to look at it more carefully":roftl:

Hope she does:punk:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hello Beautiful people":das:

Mummy StuckZ couldn't tell it was montage... and said "What's the problem? Is it that the girl has her tongue out? I'll have to look at it more carefully":roftl:

Hope she does:punk:

:roftl: Didn't Mummy StuckZ have her glasses on??

"Hello Beautiful People"

I have no idea where that comes from :naughty: Do you know??

Yay thanks for that...I've put it in my reminder but what's that Mika's Mates that's on after it????

Hi lovely ladies, how are we this evening!

Yeah I just saw that Mika mates thing... who knows with Channel [V]. They are kinda kooky with some of their programming. Not complaining though! Max had the Later with Jools episode with Mika on a few weeks back, I recorded it on IQ, then in my wisdom deleted it. Not sure how, but it's gone. Waiting for them to repeat it now...

:roftl: Didn't Mummy StuckZ have her glasses on??

"Hello Beautiful People"

I have no idea where that comes from :naughty: Do you know??

Mummy StuckZ likes to analyze. She's a biologist:glasses3:

I dunno either... you can use it!:punk:

'Tis early afternoon for me... and me is happy because me has been dismissed from school 'cause today only 12/13 people attended in my year!:punk:

And yous?

Yay thanks for that...I've put it in my reminder but what's that Mika's Mates that's on after it????

Bec haz answerz.

She said it's like "Kelly Rowland and friends"

Just an excuse to play Mika clips and other pop music for an hour.

And I'm good. How be you?

Mummy StuckZ likes to analyze. She's a biologist:glasses3:

I dunno either... you can use it!:punk:

Oh clever Mummy!!

I'm going to have to google it now :naughty:

'Tis early afternoon for me... and me is happy because me has been dismissed from school 'cause today only 12/13 people attended in my year!:punk:

Oh Yay!!!!!!!! :groovy:

:poke:

*sneaks up behind you* :toot:...ok no more Silvi, I shall call you bug-a-lugs instead :biggrin2:

I've heard from her. She's typically optimistic that she's failed.

So....in other words, situation normal :wink2:

Also of Little Princess fame!!! At least, in our house where there is a toddler. I was just talking about Julian Clary today actually, about how when I first saw Little Princess I couldn't believe it was Julian Clary doing the narrating... doing children's television!!! I had to check it online before I was ready to believe my ears!

OMG I love Julian...he's put on a bit of weight but it suits him, he looks sensational! We have such great taste on this thread!

Shoot him. My ex makes that same face when he thinks he's being cute but instead looks like a retarded fish.

:roftl:

Hi I'm JJL,

*points to massive factory behind her*

That's the factory, only the most place in the world... that and it's chockablock full of chocolate!

So are you a Queenslander? Cause I'm like the only one... and well it can get kinda lonely....

So anyway MM how are you?

OMG JJL is that you:shocked:...*pinches self to see if she's awake*...*pinches JJL for being gone for so long* :wink2: Have you still got my Johnny Depp hidden away in your factory?

Hey Kelzy, you can have mista Sixx, I'm happy with Dave....Ooooo Richie Sambora qualifies as an old fart so I'll add him too!

A gift for you to add to your collection Kelz....enjoy!

http://www.chadmorgan.250x.com/

Yeah I just saw that Mika mates thing... who knows with Channel [V]. They are kinda kooky with some of their programming. Not complaining though! Max had the Later with Jools episode with Mika on a few weeks back, I recorded it on IQ, then in my wisdom deleted it. Not sure how, but it's gone. Waiting for them to repeat it now...

I recorded the Jools show and and then the stupid DVD recorder had a hissy fit...again...that's the second time I've lost a Mika DVD...I think it's trying to tell me something because it doesn't happen with anything else!

'Tis early afternoon for me... and me is happy because me has been dismissed from school 'cause today only 12/13 people attended in my year!

And yous?

OMG bonus....yay for you and I'm good thanks for asking!:wink2: I love your signature it makes me laugh everytime I see it!

Bec haz answerz.

She said it's like "Kelly Rowland and friends"

Just an excuse to play Mika clips and other pop music for an hour.

And I'm good. How be you?

Bec knows all *insert mystical music*

Cool

Absolutely nothing wrong with that

I'm always good....you know that:wink2:

If you don't find it, I used it first!:naughty:

Yeah! And tomorrow's a public holiday, and then MFC ALL WEEKEND!! (if I can :P) I'm such a loser:naughty:

If that makes you a loser you have quite a bit of company here :naughty: We're not losers just passionate and fanatical and nuts:roftl:....

OMG bonus....yay for you and I'm good thanks for asking!:ink2: I love your signature it makes me laugh everytime I see it!
Thanks Tan! Lovely bonus it is:bleh:

Thanks again, I like my 'Monkeys' siggy too, even though it's getting old... but with these compliments I think I won't change it that soon!:naughty:

If that makes you a loser you have quite a bit of company here :naughty: We're not losers just passionate and fanatical and nuts:roftl:....
Booyah! Me too:naughty:

I love all of you, lovers of Meeks and Larssie Arssie... you guys are the only ones I know who can love both Meeksie AND Larssie:wub2:

And yes, you are all nuts:naughty:

Booyah! Me too:naughty:

I love all of you, lovers of Meeks and Larssie Arssie... you guys are the only ones I know who can love both Meeksie AND Larssie:wub2:

And yes, you are all nuts:naughty:

...and Paul Stanley (for me)....Bono (for Kelz & Teegs)....and Chris Martin (for ER)....wow, look at that list....we're not just nuts we're insane!!!! We've all got a thing for guys old enough to be our dads or grandfathers in some cases:naughty:....except for Mika of course!

*hands on hips*...what do you mean you are nuts, don't you mean we missy:naughty:

...and Paul Stanley (for me)....Bono (for Kelz & Teegs)....and Chris Martin (for ER)....wow, look at that list....we're not just nuts we're insane!!!! We've all got a thing for guys old enough to be our dads or grandfathers in some cases:naughty:....except for Mika of course!

*hands on hips*...what do you mean you are nuts, don't you mean we missy:naughty:

Larssie is 30 years older than me, he could be my daddy, I don't think he could be my grams though:lmao:

OK... WE ARE NUTSIES!!!

Paul Stanley? Don't know him... Lemme see, ooh lemme see!!!!:boing:

Larssie is 30 years older than me, he could be my daddy, I don't think he could be my grams though:lmao:

OK... WE ARE NUTSIES!!!

Paul Stanley? Don't know him... Lemme see, ooh lemme see!!!!:boing:

OMG :shocked:...you don't know who Paul Stanley is *faints from the shock*...but, but, you must know who KISS are?

Some pics of my pretty:mf_lustslow:

http://www.paulstanley.com/index.php?module=photos&gallery_id=2

Edit: OMG...I am so stupid *points to siggie....last two pics on the right!*

OMG :shocked:...you don't know who Paul Stanley is *faints from the shock*...but, but, you must know who KISS are?

Some pics of my pretty:mf_lustslow:

http://www.paulstanley.com/index.php?module=photos&gallery_id=2

Edit: OMG...I am so stupid *points to siggie....last two pics on the right!*

Oh yes, I've heard of KISS!:bleh:

Paul Stanley is grrrreat... nice muscles!:das:

Oh yes, I've heard of KISS!:bleh:

Paul Stanley is grrrreat... nice muscles!:das:

Very nice muscles...especially his Love Gun :das:...get your mind out of the gutter you lot, that is a Kiss song!

I best be off seeing as though I need to be up in 4 hours!

Have fun playing....Nighty night!

Very nice muscles...especially his Love Gun :das:...get your mind out of the gutter you lot, that is a Kiss song!

I best be off seeing as though I need to be up in 4 hours!

Have fun playing....Nighty night!

So that means when Meeksy says "you kick me in the gutter" he means...:shocked:

hehe... Goonie dightey Tan!!!:wub2:

It looks like cheese and it taste like cheese..

Can't beat a nice piece of Wensleydale (ask Wallace and Gromit):wink2:

OK, I'm happy to call you kipper, but knowing us, you'll probably end up as kip or something.

"or something" seems more likely:fish:

You... Gave... Up.... CHOCOLATE :shocked::

:eek: That's unnatural*shudder*

..ok no more Silvi, I shall call you bug-a-lugs instead

:sneaky2: IIt's the blue rinse grandma bit I object to :bonk:

Hey guys,

Just noticed on the TV guide that Channel [V] have a Mika concert on [V] Live, this Saturday at 5.00pm. It doesn't say what concert... last time they put on one from Brixton, but it could be anything.

Enjoy.

B. xo

NOOOOO!!! I don't have cable, dammit!