LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

Oh ok....you almost gave me a heart attack :naughty:

In Spain? did she go to Satuday's gig? :naughty:

:lol3: Why. Is 10:00 too early for you? :naughty:

Pfff I wish. I told her " Oh, Mika's playing in Spain when you're gonna be there!" and she goes, "Oh cool."

:sneaky2::naughty:

She's camping out in the mountains in Spain.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank youuu!!! AHHHHH I hope I can come! It would be SOOO much fun (:

Btw, my computer has started to function normally again so I can finally watch all of those videos on mikasounds! *swoon* :wub2:

You haven't seen any of them? You are a brave soul :bow:

:lol3: Why. Is 10:00 too early for you? :naughty:

Pfff I wish. I told her " Oh, Mika's playing in Spain when you're gonna be there!" and she goes, "Oh cool."

:sneaky2::naughty:

She's camping out in the mountains in Spain.

Well yeah haha, but it's also too early for whoever is going to take me :naughty:

Camping? How lame :thumbdown::naughty:

:lol3:

Well yeah haha, but it's also too early for whoever is going to take me :naughty:

Camping? How lame :thumbdown:

Oh I see. How far are you from there?

:lol3: She's loves it. She's an adventurer :naughty: And it's really intense camping. They don't have cabins or anything. They just have ginormous backpacking back packs on their backs (Hahah) and hike for weeks, then stop wherever and lay down sleeping bags and sleep in the wilderness. And poop and pee in holes in the ground.

It's camping :naughty:

Oh I see. How far are you from there?

:lol3: She's loves it. She's an adventurer :naughty: And it's really intense camping. They don't have cabins or anything. They just have ginormous backpacking back packs on their backs (Hahah) and hike for weeks, then stop wherever and lay down sleeping bags and sleep in the wilderness. And poop and pee in holes in the ground.

It's camping :naughty:

Um I'm not sure...an hour or more I think..

Eyew, I could never do that :no::naughty:

Oh my computer started being nice about 2 days ago, so I've seen each one about 100,000,000 times. And I've watched the main "intro" video about 500,000,000,000 times. Mika is extra eloquent in that one :wink2:

Oh my computer started being nice about 2 days ago, so I've seen each one about 100,000,000 times. And I've watched the main "intro" video about 500,000,000,000 times. Mika is extra eloquent in that one :wink2:

He sounds extra British in that one :naughty:Or like an American trying to be British:lol3:

Ooooh. Hahah. Those aren't that bad then. :wink2::naughty:

yeah :) i just want to get the results so i could know WHICH classs i need... i hope ill have some fun ones... and not just math and english :bleh: