CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aaaaaaaa.jpg

Oooo I so want MIKA to draw me a picture but he never has any time to do anything for me now....MIKA PLEASE DRAW FOR MEEEEEEE!!!...he might be reading!

:roftl:

Yeah will mention the banner to the Mods then at least we are covered if parents come complaining!....I can be a genius when I am exhausted...only when I am tired tho as I am blonde! :naughty:

xxx

I've said it before: bald men are considered to be very sexy...

Well a bald Mika would be haha

absolutely not. he would be the best dad ever!

Okay good. Because I was thinking what an amazing dad, or how great he must be with kids in general. I think his personality is one that kids are attracted to. Not to mention he's not the huge, hulking, scary type of guy.

Teehee I feel very limited in my words now... I feel like a little kid who just got punished by it's teacher! Don't get me wrong.. I thinks it's good someone brought us back to "real" life!

04_mika.jpg

Honest dear, I never forget about real life. It's usually sitting next to me on the sofa. :wub2:

Ooooh so many pics, and so many pages... My dinner :bleh:

Don't do this topic only for 16 over, I'm 13, and I don't mind talking about Nessie:naughty:

It's something that in my age is very well acepted, and there's no need to keep me off of those conversations:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

Don't do this topic only for 16 over, I'm 13, and I don't mind talking about Nessie:naughty:

It's something that in my age is very well acepted, and there's no need to keep me off of those conversations:bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I sound like a right party pooper....BELIEVE ME I AM DEF NOT!!!!

:groovy:

Just the law here is no legal sex before 16 so like I said any "sordid" :das:conversations...photos might be best between Pm's.

I have mentioned the banner thing to Queenie...thing is if you are under 16 and still enter the site it just means that MIKA's Management won't get any hassle. You have taken it upon yourself to enter.

Right Enough!

Photos Please!!!

I have to go now as not feeling good but see you guys soon!:bye:

xxx

It's only a banner Neiobi.

celebutopiamikacolmar14080707.jpg

Jeez, I was away for about ten minutes to get one of my iv-needles removed and to answer something and there are 3 complete pages to catch up to:punk:

what annoying woman?

The woman in the bed in front of me...

Of course you can dear, is she farting? :naughty:

Yes but that's not the worst part. She finds that she is the most ill person in this room. And in fact she is the healthiest of us 4. And the oldest. I am the youngest, as usual. She keeps on telling how much pain she has and how sick she gets of eating, but in the meantime she lays down totally relaxed and eats everything they give to her. I still cannot eat that much, when I'm sick and then try to eat I'll find myself like this :puke: so I won't eat at those moments. She keeps on telling that I HAVE to eat and stuff like that, and that I am not loosing weight. Don't know where she gets that information from, because I can see in the mirror and on the fact that my bra is too big again, why do you always lose weight on the wrong places:blink::thumbdown: that my upper body is getting thinner day by day. But I must see that wrong.... Tomorrow they'll do a sort of 'renovation' (and yes: it is time for some great renovations there:naughty:) of her back-spines and she's allowed to go home Saturday. That is a dissapointing thing for her, I believe she wanted to stay here till Christmas or something, and she doesn't want to go....How mad is she??? It is quite irritating to hear those stupid stories time after time while she keeps on saying to me that I don't have to worry about my cure. No that's true, there is no cure for me....Oww I'm getting all bitchy by her:sneaky2:

Jeez, I was away for about ten minutes to get one of my iv-needles removed and to answer something and there are 3 complete pages to catch up to:punk:

Yes but that's not the worst part. She finds that she is the most ill person in this room. And in fact she is the healthiest of us 4. And the oldest. I am the youngest, as usual. She keeps on telling how much pain she has and how sick she gets of eating, but in the meantime she lays down totally relaxed and eats everything they give to her. I still cannot eat that much, when I'm sick and then try to eat I'll find myself like this :puke: so I won't eat at those moments. She keeps on telling that I HAVE to eat and stuff like that, and that I am not loosing weight. Don't know where she gets that information from, because I can see in the mirror and on the fact that my bra is too big again, why do you always lose weight on the wrong places:blink::thumbdown: that my upper body is getting thinner day by day. But I must see that wrong.... Tomorrow they'll do a sort of 'renovation' (and yes: it is time for some great renovations there:naughty:) of her back-spines and she's allowed to go home Saturday. That is a dissapointing thing for her, I believe she wanted to stay here till Christmas or something, and she doesn't want to go....How mad is she??? It is quite irritating to hear those stupid stories time after time while she keeps on saying to me that I don't have to worry about my cure. No that's true, there is no cure for me....Oww I'm getting all bitchy by her:sneaky2:

yuck! she sounds like a whiner. what a sad woman...I can't believe she tries to tell you what to do and stuff! at least she is going home soon though, and you won't have to put up with her!

People, behave, ok? Try to be "knitting", not too explicit and please, don´t get overexcited :thumb_yello:

Okay! :cheers:

Yes but that's not the worst part. She finds that she is the most ill person in this room. And in fact she is the healthiest of us 4. And the oldest. I am the youngest, as usual. She keeps on telling how much pain she has and how sick she gets of eating, but in the meantime she lays down totally relaxed and eats everything they give to her. I still cannot eat that much, when I'm sick and then try to eat I'll find myself like this :puke so I won't eat at those moments. She keeps on telling that I HAVE to eat and stuff like that, and that I am not loosing weight. Don't know where she gets that information from, because I can see in the mirror and on the fact that my bra is too big again, why do you always lose weight on the wrong places:blink::thumbdown that my upper body is getting thinner day by day. But I must see that wrong.... Tomorrow they'll do a sort of 'renovation' (and yes: it is time for some great renovations there:naughty) of her back-spines and she's allowed to go home Saturday. That is a dissapointing thing for her, I believe she wanted to stay here till Christmas or something, and she doesn't want to go....How mad is she??? It is quite irritating to hear those stupid stories time after time while she keeps on saying to me that I don't have to worry about my cure. No that's true, there is no cure for me....Oww I'm getting all bitchy by her:sneaky2:

Ahahaha she wants to stay!?! What the ...!!? okay, she deffo is effing crazy!

I suggest you should attack her...

5b6a4dfb.jpg

People, behave, ok? Try to be "knitting", not too explicit and please, don´t get overexcited :thumb_yello:

I don't think you need to worry about it Queenie. We've already dropped the subject pages ago. It's only the comments about it that keep coming back. :blink: