The Keane Thread !

Paulinalovemika

Yes, it is always different, as Grace Kelly in french :original:!!!

Now, I have to go!!! My boss just arrives!!! I go in Holiday the next week, so without Internet, and then no Keane and Mika, too difficult :roftl:!!!

It is cool to discuss with you!

See you soon on this thread or another one in a week!

Okay, bon voyage! :bye:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!

I'm a Keane fan too! I saw them at Rock en Seine festival last year and during their UK Forest Tour this year (2 nights in a row), they were absolutely amazing! It happened I queued from 10 am in the morning for the 2nd date at Bedgebury Pinetum (UK Forest Tour) in Sussex (their native county), the audience was so loud!!! It was the first time in my life I queued so early!

My fav songs are EC, PS, B & B and ... Your Love!

Hello Everyone!

I'm a Keane fan too! I saw them at Rock en Seine festival last year and during their UK Forest Tour this year (2 nights in a row), they were absolutely amazing! It happened I queued from 10 am in the morning for the 2nd date at Bedgebury Pinetum (UK Forest Tour) in Sussex (their native county), the audience was so loud!!! It was the first time in my life I queued so early!

My fav songs are EC, PS, B & B and ... Your Love!

Cool, another fan :biggrin2:

Oh my god, you're a fan? :wub2:

Yeah, it's one of my theme songs, too. :swoon:

Youre fan ?? :shocked: OMG is amazing really amazing :wub2:

I REALLY like the music, but I don't call myself a fan since I don't know anything more than the music:thumb_yello:

but crystal ball... yeah, love it! And the video!

I REALLY like the music, but I don't call myself a fan since I don't know anything more than the music:thumb_yello:

but crystal ball... yeah, love it! And the video!

My obsession with Keane is definitely more about the music than the people, but they're not so bad. :teehee:

I don't know their birthdays or anything, but I know every song, so I would say I'm a fan. And you are one too, you're just not an obsessed fan. :bleh:

My obsession with Keane is definitely more about the music than the people, but they're not so bad. :teehee:

I don't know their birthdays or anything, but I know every song, so I would say I'm a fan. And you are one too, you're just not an obsessed fan. :bleh:

I guess I still have the image of a 'fan' in my head like most people do when I tell them I'm a Mika fan :roftl:

e.g. I've been a 'fan' of muse and coldplay for over a decade now (omg it actually is more than ten years :shocked: I still remember how I bought their first albums like it was yesterday :boxed:) , but I still don't call myself a fan :naughty: I just like the music :teehee: But either way's good for me.

Anyways I also LOVE 'somewhere only we know' :wub2:

Lyrics of both songs have been my MSN nickname for a LONG time :naughty:

I guess I still have the image of a 'fan' in my head like most people do when I tell them I'm a Mika fan :roftl:

e.g. I've been a 'fan' of muse and coldplay for over a decade now (omg it actually is more than ten years :shocked: I still remember how I bought their first albums like it was yesterday :boxed:) , but I still don't call myself a fan :naughty: I just like the music :teehee: But either way's good for me.

Anyways I also LOVE 'somewhere only we know' :wub2:

Lyrics of both songs have been my MSN nickname for a LONG time :naughty:

I know what you mean. That's how I am with Coldplay, too. I don't even know all their names, but I've got all their songs. It's very hard to define a "fan," me thinks. :naughty:

Yes, Tim Rice-Oxley is a songwriting genius! I want him to write a song for me to sing. :teehee: