• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sivan, did you know Palladium is GA only? There are no seats. :shocked:

We're gonna have to get there really early :roftl:

lmao u kidding right?!?!

i told u its GA!!! like 100000 times!!! :blink:

Finally !!!!!!!!! OMG I talked with Tom Chaplin !!! I just can't believe yet , it was awesome , the concert was absolutely amazing I was in first line , he said somethings in spanish , he is so sweet and lovely , he has a perfect face ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm crazyyyy

Some pics

KEANE IN COLOMBIA !!!!!!!!!! VIVA COLOMBIA CARAJO

100_5814.jpg

100_5764.jpg

100_5743.jpg

100_5740.jpg

100_5819.jpg

Awww yay I'm so happy for you! :wub2:

What was he like? What did you guys talk about?

Aww thanks !!!!

He liked so much the weather !! and they went to a typical place in Bogotá that is called monserrate , and told me that they were having a great time here , we gave them a Colombian flag and they put it on stage , it was so amazing cause the flag had the same colors of stage !!!!!!!!!

Lovely xxx:wub2:

yeah :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Tom chaplin is soooo handsome !!!!

Aww thanks !!!!

He liked so much the weather !! and they went to a typical place in Bogotá that is called monserrate , and told me that they were having a great time here , we gave them a Colombian flag and they put it on stage , it was so amazing cause the flag had the same colors of stage !!!!!!!!!

That's great! :punk:

I really hope I get to meet them :wub2:

Finally !!!!!!!!! OMG I talked with Tom Chaplin !!! I just can't believe yet , it was awesome , the concert was absolutely amazing I was in first line , he said somethings in spanish , he is so sweet and lovely , he has a perfect face ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm crazyyyy

Some pics

KEANE IN COLOMBIA !!!!!!!!!! VIVA COLOMBIA CARAJO

YAY!!! i saw your pix on facebook too ;)

so cool u had fun :)

arent they amazing?!

That's great! :punk:

I really hope I get to meet them :wub2:

nono! did u see they were playing SUNSHINE this tour???

you might get lucky!!! :das:

oh and getting a better pic with Tom next time will be cool... and ofcourse talking to Tim finally will be also a good thing ;)

Edited by Sivan

nono! did u see they were playing SUNSHINE this tour???

you might get lucky!!! :das:

oh and getting a better pic with Tom next time will be cool... and ofcourse talking to Tim finally will be also a good thing ;)

OH MY..................:jawdrop:

"Sunshine" and "The Frog Prince" are the two songs I MUST hear!:mf_lustslow:

I really hope they play 'em :wub2:

By the way,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!

:flowers2:

OH MY..................:jawdrop:

"Sunshine" and "The Frog Prince" are the two songs I MUST hear!:mf_lustslow:

I really hope they play 'em :wub2:

By the way,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!

:flowers2:

who is Tom? :blink:

did u see the 3D thing? :naughty::das:

I'm having a Keane phase. I've liked some of their songs for years, but I didn't have their albums - until I ordered them all yesterday! :naughty:

Try Again really makes me cry. :tears:

My other favorites are Bedshaped, Everybody's Changing, A Bad Dream and She Has No Time. My God they sound beautiful! How can they play like that with no guitar? Especially on She Has No Time. :shocked:

Keane kinda look like hobbits in my opinion... :naughty: Too bad Palladium split, 'cause it would have been like an out-of-this-world experience to see Keane with Palladium as the support band. All hobbits. I would have died! :sweatdrop::stretcher:

Edited by Marianne84

I'm having a Keane phase. I've liked some of their songs for years, but I didn't have their albums - until I ordered them all yesterday! :naughty

Try Again really makes me cry. :tears

My other favorites are Bedshaped, Everybody's Changing, A Bad Dream and She Has No Time. My God they sound beautiful! How can they play like that with no guitar? Especially on She Has No Time. :shocked

Keane kinda look like hobbits in my opinion... :naughty Too bad Palladium split, 'cause it would have been like an out-of-this-world experience to see Keane with Palladium as the support band. All hobbits. I would have died! :sweatdrop::stretcher:

Those are my favourites too, though I love pretty much every song equally from their albums :wub2:

Yes, Try Again so so beautiful :tears:

Hobbits? :blink::lol3:

They're all 6 feet and above :bleh:

I'm having a Keane phase. I've liked some of their songs for years, but I didn't have their albums - until I ordered them all yesterday! :naughty:

Try Again really makes me cry. :tears:

My other favorites are Bedshaped, Everybody's Changing, A Bad Dream and She Has No Time. My God they sound beautiful! How can they play like that with no guitar? Especially on She Has No Time. :shocked:

Keane kinda look like hobbits in my opinion... :naughty: Too bad Palladium split, 'cause it would have been like an out-of-this-world experience to see Keane with Palladium as the support band. All hobbits. I would have died! :sweatdrop::stretcher:

those are my fave too! but as nono says... they are all my fave ;)

and hobits?!?! lol