The Keane Thread !

Paulinalovemika

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Hi everybody!! I´m a great keane fan and I´m very surprised for more fanatics in this place.

Really,from Uk have good music!!:wub2:

Welcome! It's great to have another Keane and Mika fan join the club! :huglove:

• 6 months later...

Waouw, Keane and Mika fan in the same place :thumb_yello:

I really love Keane, too! They have so wonderfull songs! Tom has an amazing voice! I think my favourite is Pretend That You're Alone. But I love nearly all their songs!!! :wub2:

I was too lazy to find this thread after I'd seen Keane on July 21, but now that's it been bumped, I shall write. :naughty:

They were so friggin' amazing! :fangurl:

It was cool 'cause when we were waiting in the queue (20 people or so..) Richard came out to say hi to everyone and he was super sweet. Aw. :wub2:

And then early in the morning when there were just 3 of us, we saw Tom jogging in a bright red and blue outfit, about 4 feet from us. :lmfao: It was great.

The two opening acts, Fran Healy and Ingrid Michaelson, weren't exactly my cup of tea, but they were really funny so I didn't mind waiting through their sets.

Then Keane came out and all of my aches and pains went away. :swoon:

Tom wore a short-sleeved polo shirt with black pants. If you're a big Keane fan, you'll know that Tom used to never wear short-sleeve shirts in public, so that was pretty exciting. :naughty: His voice was absolutely incredible! I'd seen them a year before at the Palladium which is where Mika played (I don't like that venue!) but seeing Keane this time around felt like the first. The sound was just so crisp and they were all on top form. I think my favorite song of the night would have to be "Crystal Ball." It was the last song of the night and totally epic :aah::punk:. I floated out of there on a cloud. :stretcher:

I highly recommend people go see Keane live if they're in your area.

I was too lazy to find this thread after I'd seen Keane on July 21, but now that's it been bumped, I shall write. :naughty:

It was cool 'cause when we were waiting in the queue (20 people or so..) Richard came out to say hi to everyone and he was super sweet. Aw. :wub2:

And then early in the morning when there were just 3 of us, we saw Tom jogging in a bright red and blue outfit, about 4 feet from us. :lmfao: It was great.

The two opening acts, Fran Healy and Ingrid Michaelson, weren't exactly my cup of tea, but they were really funny so I didn't mind waiting through their sets.

Tom wore a short-sleeved polo shirt with black pants. If you're a big Keane fan, you'll know that Tom used to never wear short-sleeve shirts in public, so that was pretty exciting. :naughty: His voice was absolutely incredible! I'd seen them a year before at the Palladium which is where Mika played (I don't like that venue!) but seeing Keane this time around felt like the first. The sound was just so crisp and they were all on top form. I think my favorite song of the night would have to be "Crystal Ball." It was the last song of the night and totally epic :aah::punk:. I floated out of there on a cloud. :stretcher:

awwww Tom whit a short-sleeved polo shirt with black pants OMG !! :shocked:

is incredible but he so awww :fangurl: Thx for your report aww

I want to go to a concert of Keane hehe ...

Crystal ball is one of my favs :wub2:

awwww Tom whit a short-sleeved polo shirt with black pants OMG !! :shocked:

is incredible but he so awww :fangurl: Thx for your report aww

I want to go to a concert of Keane hehe ...

Crystal ball is one of my favs :wub2:

You need to go see them next time they go to Mexico! :punk:

And yeah, I love Tom's legs :teehee::wub2:

:naughty: yeah awww :fangurl: the truth is that Keane is my favorite band :wub2:

Do you like the new CD ??

At the moment, they're my favorite band. They've probably had the biggest influence on me, musically. :wub2:

Yes, I love it. Do you?

aww so great :wub2: i love Under The Iron Sea :mf_lustslow: pop piano , dunno aww i love

and the new CD is great too

I know :aah:

I love all the albums, of course, but I really like the lyrics for Under the Iron Sea.

When I save up enough money, I'm definitely going to buy some distortion pedals and a full-size, electric keyboard. :drool:

I know :aah:

I love all the albums, of course, but I really like the lyrics for Under the Iron Sea.

When I save up enough money, I'm definitely going to buy some distortion pedals and a full-size, electric keyboard. :drool:

the sound of Under The Iron Sea is incredible, I love more to Keane for that CD :wub2::teehee:

It was a pleasure talking with you now I'm going, haha been banging Grey's Anatomy :naughty:

:bye:

Thank you for the report!!!

I really want to see them live but there are nothing in Belgium for this time :shocked: . I hope they come soon!!! I can't wait!!!

And what do you think about the last album (Night Train)? Personnaly I prefer the other ones but I really like My Shadow, You've Got to Help Yourself and Stop for a minute!!!

Thank you for the report!!!

I really want to see them live but there are nothing in Belgium for this time :shocked: . I hope they come soon!!! I can't wait!!!

And what do you think about the last album (Night Train)? Personnaly I prefer the other ones but I really like My Shadow, You've Got to Help Yourself and Stop for a minute!!!

I hope you get to see them! :)

I think it's great. It took me a little while to get used to the rapping bits with K'Naan, but it has grown on me and now I love all the songs. :wink2:

I really love "Your Love" with Tim's voice. It's great. :wub2:

I hope you get to see them! :)

I think it's great. It took me a little while to get used to the rapping bits with K'Naan, but it has grown on me and now I love all the songs. :wink2:

I really love "Your Love" with Tim's voice. It's great. :wub2:

Yes, I agree!!! Your love is particular :wub2:! But I think the 3 first albums, I hear them and then, I love all the songs, nearly instantally :roftl:, but this one, it's different, I have to hear much more, but it's clear I like it, too!!! :thumb_yello: