The Keane Thread !

Paulinalovemika

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE keane! Toms voice is BEAUTIFULL! and the MUSIC is WOW! loooove loooove them :)

i cant wait to see them live!

u know i met this guy... my parents friends friend in LA like a year ago... and when i met him for the first time he told me he was at a KEANE conert in LA not long ago and his friend knew people and he took him back stage to meet the band and stuff!

I WISH I KNEW HIM BEFORE!!!

You know...Tim collaborated w/ G. Stefani on her song Early Winter from The Sweet Escape record.

Just thought I'd pass that along....cos it's a beautiful song... ;)

ohhhh yes I saw the video the last week , this song makes me cry hehehe

I'm a fan, Somewhere Only We Know is a classic, and a favorite of mine

yes!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I've been going through a massive Keane phase lately. The last couple of nights I've been listening to random tracks from both records. I think my fave song by them is definitely Nothing In My Way. I just adore Tom's voice on that track and the emotion that he seems to pour out in it....especially in the chorus.

Also I have to say that "We Might As Well Be Strangers" is one of the most depressing songs I've ever heard. I remember when I first heard it, my relationship with my boyfriend seemed to be ending and I was already depressed because of that. But anytime I hear that song reminds me of that painful time.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else really excited about the upcoming record? It's coming out on October 13th!! Here you can download their new single ("Spiralling") at their website: http://www.keanemusic.com/

Here's the cover art too! I love it. Tom is adorable. :)

S4_127_v4_600_0.jpg

SpirallingPic_600.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and as for the song....I like it a lot! It doesn't sound like typical Keane, but it's got a great beat and Tom's voice sounds really good. I can't wait to hear the rest. Hopefully they'll tour soon after the release.