The Keane Thread !

Paulinalovemika

Is anyone else really excited about the upcoming record? It's coming out on October 13th!! Here you can download their new single ("Spiralling") at their website: http://www.keanemusic.com/

Here's the cover art too! I love it. Tom is adorable. :)

S4_127_v4_600_0.jpg

SpirallingPic_600.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and as for the song....I like it a lot! It doesn't sound like typical Keane, but it's got a great beat and Tom's voice sounds really good. I can't wait to hear the rest. Hopefully they'll tour soon after the release.

OMG I feel like Im gonna die ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Im in love with Tom again hehe , its a great song really!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Spiralling on the radio today, I LIKE it!!!

I'm sure they are sampling Dizzee Rascals Fix Up, Look Sharp on it, which I love. And it sounds brilliant.

You could be right, Rose. I read somewhere that people thought it sounded like a Killers song. I personally don't here it...

No, it's definitely Dizzee.

heard the song to :) and downloaded it.... its not very keany lol but i need to listen few more times before i decide if i REALLY like it or just lke it :naughty:

and i hope they wont tour in LA soon cause im gonna be poor and i promissed i wont go to more concerts soon! :boxed:

heard the song to :) and downloaded it.... its not very keany lol but i need to listen few more times before i decide if i REALLY like it or just lke it :naughty:

and i hope they wont tour in LA soon cause im gonna be poor and i promissed i wont go to more concerts soon! :boxed:

hehe :boxed::boxed:OMG I cant stop to hear spiralling !!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont know , but the never come to Colombia:thumbdown: youre so lucky :thumb_yello:

aww i hope they will so we both could see them ;) they have many fans in south america ha?

im DIEING! to seeee them....im obsessed with the new album btw....:blink:

aww i hope they will so we both could see them ;) they have many fans in south america ha?

im DIEING! to seeee them....im obsessed with the new album btw....:blink:

ohh yes , so then we can see them !!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

me too Im really obsessed !!!!!!!!! I love the lovers are losing !!!!!!!!

Edited by Paulinalovemika