The Keane Thread !

Paulinalovemika

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what news:blink: keane are playing in LA anytime soon?

yes! in 2 weeks!

they r going to be on ELLEN and JIMMY KIMMEL...and than they will have an intimate gig for 350 ppl :shocked: im going to try and get tix for it tomorrow...i really hope i will!

yes! in 2 weeks!

they r going to be on ELLEN and JIMMY KIMMEL...and than they will have an intimate gig for 350 ppl :shocked: im going to try and get tix for it tomorrow...i really hope i will!

you must be really excited then! good luck with the tickets:thumb_yello:

you must be reallt excited then! good luck with the tickets:thumb_yello:

im freaking out! going to be up tomorrow morning for the sell at 8:30 am!

i soooo hope i get them! ill cry if not!

im freaking out! going to be up tomorrow morning for the sell at 8:30 am!

i soooo hope i get them! ill cry if not!

i'll wait tomorrow to hear your news about the tickets! i'm sure you'll get them though. after the concert we'll be waiting here for your report and pics:wink2:

i'll wait tomorrow to hear your news about the tickets! i'm sure you'll get them though. after the concert we'll be waiting here for your report and pics:wink2:

aww i hope so! ill let u know tomorrow morning :)

I LOVE KEANE!

It's funny, I was watching them on Live Earth last year when I first heard them. It was early morning and I had been up all night watching it because it was 24hrs long and I remember I was so tired and out of it and I was watching him sing and thinking "That man looks so nice. I'd like to be friends with him, he looks like a really lovely, gentila dn kind man. He has a nice face."

Over a year later and I hear "Spiralling" and I finally actually HEAR them because, as you can imagine, I was so konked that early in the morning that I don't remember seeing them play, just thinking what a nice man the lead singer looked! :P

And my TA at school, she's british and I asked her if she knew Kean and because I'm from New Zealand, (I don't have a Kiwi accent but she does forget how I say my vowels sometimes) and she said "Ken?"

"KEANE."

"KEN?"

"K-E-A-N-E!"

"Ooooh, KEANE!"

*Rolls eyes*

LOL

I LOVE KEANE!

It's funny, I was watching them on Live Earth last year when I first heard them. It was early morning and I had been up all night watching it because it was 24hrs long and I remember I was so tired and out of it and I was watching him sing and thinking "That man looks so nice. I'd like to be friends with him, he looks like a really lovely, gentila dn kind man. He has a nice face."

Over a year later and I hear "Spiralling" and I finally actually HEAR them because, as you can imagine, I was so konked that early in the morning that I don't remember seeing them play, just thinking what a nice man the lead singer looked! :P

And my TA at school, she's british and I asked her if she knew Kean and because I'm from New Zealand, (I don't have a Kiwi accent but she does forget how I say my vowels sometimes) and she said "Ken?"

"KEANE."

"KEN?"

"K-E-A-N-E!"

"Ooooh, KEANE!"

*Rolls eyes*

LOL

lol! and i guess she knew? :)

they moved the ticket sell time and now i wont be home! ARGH hopefully someone could get one for me..... im scared!!!

OMG it was sold out in few seconds or minuts... but this girl i know from their forum managed to get tix!!! i think im going to that gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im hopping and smiling all day!

and omg! i just realised i can play most of the album on the guitar =O

Edited by Sivan

lol! and i guess she knew? :)

they moved the ticket sell time and now i wont be home! ARGH hopefully someone could get one for me..... im scared!!!

Actually, she's never heard of them.

I enlightened her by singing Spiraling in the middle of math class.

It was short lived because I got the "eye" from miss :D

*Imagines you with a ticket in whit light*

x

OMG it was sold out in few seconds or minuts... but this girl i know from their forum managed to get tix!!! i think im going to that gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im hopping and smiling all day!

and omg! i just realised i can play most of the album on the guitar =O

it's great that you're going to the gig!

being able to play your fave songs on guitar/ piano etc. is so exciting! i'm really happy when i'm playing my fave songs on the piano:wub2:

I´m so happy for you, Sivan!!!

Madrid gig last week was sold out before i could get tickets, but i won a competition.The problem was i fell really sick that day and i couldn´t make it...But it was brilliant (via phone at last :naughty:)

Have fuuun! :punk:

I´m so happy for you, Sivan!!!

Madrid gig last week was sold out before i could get tickets, but i won a competition.The problem was i fell really sick that day and i couldn´t make it...But it was brilliant (via phone at last :naughty:)

Have fuuun! :punk:

aww sorry u had to miss it :(

Nah, it´s ok, i´m used to it. I suffer the "keane curse". I only saw them in a festival. The rest of the gigs were sold they played in Madrid were sold out before you blinked! :roftl:

i guess ppl love them like us ;)

.. I can't get enough of "Spiralling" .. seriously .. :wub2:

me to! but i love THE LOVERS R LOSING too!! and LOVE IS THE END and all of them :)

GUYS!!! THEY ADDED ANOTHER DATE! for an intimate show here! a day after the one im going to! im gonna try get tix tomorrow morning! wish me luck!!!

i need it... the other one was sold out before anyone blinked!

OMFG I KNOW!

It's soooooooooooo good!

Yup! It's so .. catchy, and upbeat, and 80's! Shows Keane's versatility so well!

i guess ppl love them like us ;)

me to! but i love THE LOVERS R LOSING too!! and LOVE IS THE END and all of them :)

GUYS!!! THEY ADDED ANOTHER DATE! for an intimate show here! a day after the one im going to! im gonna try get tix tomorrow morning! wish me luck!!!

i need it... the other one was sold out before anyone blinked!

Yeah, the whole album, I guess, is so .. different .. I couldn't believe i was actually Keane!:shocked:

O

M

G

u guys! i got tix this morning for the second intimate gig :shocked:

it was sold out in 4 minuts!

i was so worried i wont get them! but i did!

so its one gig of 350 ppl and the other 550 ppl *faint*

You are :bleh:

u think? i dont think i told u guys about the 3rd show.... LMAO!

so yeah this week going to be a keanie week...

3rd - jimmy kimmel show

4th - ECHO club - 350 ppl gig

5th - Roxy - 550 ppl gig

7th - Largo - 300 ppl gig......

THE END....

GEEZ!!! :shocked::blink::roftl: