• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ever wish you were an only child? :naughty:

What is your favorite number and why?

Does the Mika Hotseat picture frighten you? :shocked:

Favorite smell?

What are your top three dream jobs?

What is your favorite MFC smiley and why?

Have you met Mika?

Have you seen Mika live?

Favourite movie?

Favourite book?

Your most embarrassing moment?

Favourite thread on the MFC?

Favourite sport?

Favourite colour?

Have you seen Mika live? Mostly, yes.

Favourite movie? hmmm probably the Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland, but i also like Big Fish.

Favourite book? There is always Harry Potter and Twilight, Eragon, all of the classic fairy tale books and for some reason i liked wuthering heights.

Your most embarrassing moment? I'm very good at blocking bad things from my memory, so i honestly don't know. or maybe i just don't care, nothing really traumatic has happened...yet lol.

Favourite thread on the MFC? hmmm, depends on the day. the "you know you're a mika fan when" one amuses me:naughty:...

Favourite sport? i used to play soccer (uk football) so i like that.

Favourite colour? this color DSC00872.jpg

Do you ever wish you were an only child? :naughty:

What is your favorite number and why?

Does the Mika Hotseat picture frighten you? :shocked:

Favorite smell?

What are your top three dream jobs?

What is your favorite MFC smiley and why?

Do you ever wish you were an only child? :naughty: But then i wouldn't have a loving sister to yell at me all the time....:mf_rosetinted:

What is your favorite number and why? i like 13 and 11. i dunno why, i guess they've always been good to me, i love them both equally and i can't choose because it would make the other feel bad.

Does the Mika Hotseat picture frighten you? :shocked: a bit...:shocked:haha

Favorite smell? Lilac or Snow Bells

What are your top three dream jobs? Music promoter, management, or i think i'd like putting together C.D.s, mixing and such, we'll see after i do the school one.

What is your favorite MFC smiley and why?:plane: i dunno why, but i've always liked that one...

What's outside your window?

Do you have any pets?

If Mika and Taylor Hanson were drowning, who would you save? ("Both" isn't allowed!)

Why aren't you coming to the MFC meetup in California on August 17?

If Mika asked you to spend six months touring with him as a full-time lollipop girl, would you?

Have you stole any of Lissa's clothing that she doesn't know about?

Where's the best place you've ever travelled to?

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found a buffalo standing in your bedroom?

What's outside your window?

Do you have any pets?

If Mika and Taylor Hanson were drowning, who would you save? ("Both" isn't allowed!)

If Mika asked you to spend six months touring with him as a full-time lollipop girl, would you?

Where's the best place you've ever travelled to?

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found a buffalo standing in your bedroom?

What's outside your window? A lilac tree, a pond and a tennis court that i don't really use.

Do you have any pets? I have a very obese frog, a creepy looking but sweet gecko and a little dog too.

If Mika and Taylor Hanson were drowning, who would you save? ("Both" isn't allowed!) That is just mean. I would have to save...*gasp* oh look a flying :chkn:!

Because i live in Michigan and i have colorguard training then *tear*. I have to learn the entire show during the month of August:shocked:. But i really wish i could go. Boooo x100:thumbdown:

If Mika asked you to spend six months touring with him as a full-time lollipop girl, would you? Pack my bags:plane:

Is there really anything else to do?! That would be effing amazing.:biggrin2:

Naw, her clothes are boring. haha.

I'm not at liberty to say here since she reads this!

Where's the best place you've ever travelled to? I really liked Paris and london, and i'm going there again april of next year (just watch, Mika will be touring the U.S. then...) But i also like warm places like Mexico and the Caribbean.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I've never been to spain, I think that might be fun, i could put some of my spanish to good use. But i'd love to visit New Zealand as well.

What would you do if you woke up one morning and found a buffalo standing in your bedroom? Say hello of course! I can't be rude now can i?

Mana, i don't know where these questions came from, but they're quite amazing.:bleh:

I'm full of questions! It's the journalist in me. :mf_rosetinted:

What colour are your eyes?

What was the best Halloween costume you ever had?

If you won a million dollars, what would be the very first thing you'd buy?

Have you decided if you'd like to go to college, and if so, what you'd like to study?

What's your favourite Mika cover song?

What was the best thing about being a Lollipop Girl?

What do your non-Mika friends say when you talk about him?

Do you have any brothers? If not, do you wish you did?

Do you want kids of your own some day?

Who are your other top three favourite musicians, apart from Mika and Hanson?

What would you do if you woke up one morning, rubbed your eyes, and realized that somehow you'd ended up on Mika's couch?

What would you do if you found yourself in Mika's flat - only, you'd magically developed an ability to be invisible?

:shocked: haha clearly! You'd make a great interviewer.

I'm full of questions! It's the journalist in me. :mf_rosetinted:

What colour are your eyes?

What was the best Halloween costume you ever had?

If you won a million dollars, what would be the very first thing you'd buy?

Have you decided if you'd like to go to college, and if so, what you'd like to study?

What would you do if you woke up one morning, rubbed your eyes, and realized that somehow you'd ended up on Mika's couch?

What would you do if you found yourself in Mika's flat - only, you'd magically developed an ability to be invisible?

What colour are your eyes? Errm, well i think they're grey blue mostly, but they have greena and brown around the center:blink:errm, this color! DSC00956.jpg

What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? I'm not sure, when i was little i was a clown for two or three years in a row because i liked the costume haha. I've never been anything really fantastic:thumbdown:

If you won a million dollars, what would be the very first thing you'd buy? If i had to buy something for myself with it, i'd buy a new art set. with canvas, and paper,and new brushes and get a good clear place to work.

Have you decided if you'd like to go to college, and if so, what you'd like to study? I really want to go into the music industry with either management, promo or maybe even mixing, recording and putting together the C.D. I'm not sure where i want to go, or even if i want to go in this country (it would be more expensive somewhere else, but thats where my million $ from above comes in, yeah? haha)

I like Everybod's Talkin', Satelite and Same Jeans.

(sorry, maybe if i had to pick i would say everybody's talkin', just because i'm partial to harry nilsson, but he did change it a bit)

knowing exactly what is going on, seeing mika and meeting everybody and hearing warm-ups

Not having to wait outside in the rain

having food and water

being on stage with mika

the costume!

pretty much everything about it is the best

also because i want to work in the music industry, and this only made me want it more.

etc.

Can't pick just one

Depends who it is. Some just sigh and roll their eyes, most tell me to shut up. Some who i don't know well run up to me all excited and ask if i really met him- even though they aren't even fans and just say that because he's "famous"....

I don't, just a Lissa. An older brother might be nice, but i have a feeling that if i had one, i wouldn't think it to be as nice lol.

someday probably. It's not a huge priority, i want to get my life in order first lol.

The Beatles, Harry Nilsson, U2. anna nalick, beach boys, the who, beck, billy joel, blue october, Muse, bon jovi, bright eyes, coldplay, Kate nash, Katy Perry, echt, elton john, enya, the flaming lips, the styx, asia, Gavin Degraw, Debussy, Gershwin, gin blossoms, hayley westenra, madonna, michael tolcher, and the list goes one. I had to name others, i feel like i'm abandoning them if i don't:blush-anim-cl:

I'd be worried, because that would mean that i somehow got from michigan to the UK without remembering it, and i have a man-diva puppy at home who needs caring for. Other than, that, i probably would mind all that much, except for why i was on the couch.

I plead the fifth. :mf_rosetinted:

(do people in other countries know what that means?)

Laura would save Mika, and I'd save Taylor. That way, no one drowns. :mf_rosetinted:

And I don't think Laura would want to borrow my clothes. She is far more stylish than I am.

I don't, just a Lissa. An older brother might be nice, but i have a feeling that if i had one, i wouldn't think it to be as nice lol.

"Just a Lissa." Heehee.

someday probably. It's not a huge priority, i want to get my life in order first lol.

Thank God.

I'd be worried, because that would mean that i somehow got from michigan to the UK without remembering it, and i have a man-diva puppy at home who needs caring for. Other than, that, i probably would mind all that much, except for why i was on the couch.

:roftl: :roftl:

(His Dark Materials trilogy-related question.) What animal would your daemon be?

If you could study abroad anywhere for a semester, where would you go?

Would you rather live in 1800 or 2100?

(His Dark Materials trilogy-related question.) What animal would your daemon be?

If you could study abroad anywhere for a semester, where would you go?

Would you rather live in 1800 or 2100?

(His Dark Materials trilogy-related question.) What animal would your daemon be? I think that having a lion would be really cool. Or a peacock or a dove. same dif.

If you could study abroad anywhere for a semester, where would you go? This is clishé, but right now i'd really love to see the UK again. I think i'm just a tad bit antsy for next April:blush-anim-cl:

Would you rather live in 1800 or 2100? 2100 everybody may be gone or insanely polluted, but if for some miracle it's not, they that would be fun t o see what the future holds. i've always loved the clothing from the 1800's and i think it would be fun to be there as well. Sorry, i didn't really answer the question, i guess it all depends...

OK...one more...

Who is on your "would love to meet" list?

you of all people should know this:bleh:

*can some of them be dead?*

Paul McCartney *pretty much all of the brilliant musicians i listen too actually*

Walt Disney

Julie Andrews

i'd love to chat with some of my favorite writers

i'd think of a lot more if i had time.:cheerful_h4h:

- What's your favorite sport to watch and your favorite sport to play?

- You have 1 week to live, what are the three most important things that you need to do before you die?

- Favorite season and why?

- Do you like naps?

- What's your ideal career?

- What's your favorite sport to watch and your favorite sport to play?

- You have 1 week to live, what are the three most important things that you need to do before you die?

- Do you like naps?

What's your favorite sport to watch and your favorite sport to play? I don't really watch sports often, but i'll watch soccer only because i used to play it, so i guess that's also my favorite sport to play.

Make sure everybody around me is fine and dandy

Say all of the things i wish i would have said before to people *regarding mika, i'd tell him how much i really care about his musicand him, even though i only know and image of him, so thats strange because iw as too damn nervouse to tell him when i met him:thumbdown: *bangs head on table*

I'd want to travel the world with somebody i love.

deeeeep, for me anyways :blush-anim-cl::blink:

- Do you like naps? Not really, i horrible at napping during the day. The last time i slept during the day was a few months ago because i got home at 6 am lol.

Music Industry. promo, management, mixing, recording c.d.s, layout. I know i have to do something with music -and where i don't sit at a desk all day- or i wont be happy.

- What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

- What do you think is the best comedy film ever made?

- What do you enjoy most about the MFC?

yay, hey Mandi =]

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Of the traditional flavors, probably cookiedough. I go through phases, but i always come back to that lol.

- What do you think is the best comedy film ever made? I really can't say! Perhaps i haven't even seen it yet.

- What do you enjoy most about the MFC? The people who all know each other and how everybody always seems to know things, sometimes before the press does. Very handy.:naughty::bleh: