Your goals in life

Kalas

What do you guys want do do with your life? Have you got anything on the "have to do before I die"-list :D?

I will be skilled at piano. And I will be a tremendous dressage rider :D. Improving my english is also high on the list, and I want to know other languages, not only english and swedish.

I guess they are my main goals expect from a job career... Jobs. I'm just not able to think of them right now.

Bungyjumping, visiting all continents (expect arctic and antarctica maybe), living abroad for a while are also things I hope and guess I will do some time.

Tell tell tell me, what do you HAVE to do and achive before everything turns into blackness?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread :thumb_yello:

Right let's see, well I'd like to start off with achieving good grades before I start uni. And then hopefully getting a decent job, then a family and all of that typical stuff a lot of people want. Besides that.. errm.. well I guess I have enough of what I could have asked for, so I guess that's all that's on my list.

well first on my list is to actually go to a mika gig and meet him there. backstage passes would be nice.

Then I would like to get in to art school (Chicago art institute preferrably) with scholarships. I would also love to cheer in college. I want to meet the man of my dreams and marry him (mika hopefully! lol in my dreams) and someday go to Greece, Rome, Egypt, and other exotic/ ancient countries. I want to have a career where i get to create and use my artistic abilities everyday. I want to take a road trip with my friends before high school is over.

Great thread

First I think one of my goal was finish the high school and now I'm studying accounting and finances but in the future I'll want

Study international business

Learn german and french

Travel around the world

Work in a international bank ( Like citibank :naughty:)or in a big company

Edit! how I forgot it??? marry or meet Mika

• Finish school *one and a half year left*:kachinga:
  • Become an actress and act in a good movie/show.
  • Visit Europe and stay a few months/years over there.
  • Learn another languages besides english. *French, italian, japanese and others are in my list*
  • Meet Mika.
  • Learn to play the piano.

• Live in a foreign culture
  • Get out of debt and become financially stable
  • Develop strong connections with important people in my life
  • Maintain a healthy lifestyle

I'm terrified :naughty:

debt? I always knew you were ruined:mf_rosetinted:

strong connections? i see:naughty:

my goal, well, im trying to quit alcohol

by using drugs

- Marry my boyfriend

- Have children

- Have a stable, happy life in career and family

- Meet a handful of my heroes (some again, some for the first time)

- Learn how to surf

- Travel abroad

That's all for now...

debt? I always knew you were ruined:mf_rosetinted:

strong connections? i see:naughty:

my goal, well, im trying to quit alcohol

by using drugs

LOL hahahaha oh the best goal ever! I must overtake it from you :D

A lot of you speak of family and real love and stuff. I also want to have a boyfriend sometimes that love me above all (he should be more in love with me than I in him) but I don't know if I want to have children... my mum always sais that getting a family and having chidren was what she wanted most. It's just so boring. First your'e young and free and then suddenly stuck with kids.

I want to be a high-income earner too. I forgot that. Hopefully I'll be able to be a doctor or vet. It feels like they are jobs that matters. I guess I want to voloonteer and be a part of doctors without borders or so too... To see the at least one part of the world that's really in misery and poverty.

well first on my list is to actually go to a mika gig and meet him there. backstage passes would be nice.

Then I would like to get in to art school (Chicago art institute preferrably) with scholarships. I would also love to cheer in college. I want to meet the man of my dreams and marry him (mika hopefully! lol in my dreams) and someday go to Greece, Rome, Egypt, and other exotic/ ancient countries. I want to have a career where i get to create and use my artistic abilities everyday. I want to take a road trip with my friends before high school is over.

I'm sooo jealos of you americans who are allowed to drive when your'e 16 :D! road trip sounds great. I'm 18 and havn't taken my driver's license yet. That's my goal for the summer I think.

My goals are...

-To have a job that I love (something to do with music)

-To financially stable and comfortable

-To live in my dream home (I've got it envisioned perfectly!)

-To travel around the world

-To go hang-gliding

-To meet Roger Taylor, David Gilmore, Mika (again) and more MFC'ers!

-to own/drive a lime green '70's VW Bug. :naughty:

That's all off the top of my head!

i wanna knit i already know how i just love to do it and attach it to poles and stop signs and trees, i'd love to do that, stay in contact with my family, ove to somewere nice and calm with a great house, and art i love art i'm a artist and i love it i do drawings scetches and all that stuff, meet my friends on aim and stay in contact with them, that's pretty much it for now, oh and become a asitence i love my life and i wannna do that with it.

peace love hope

zzZZoe\zo-zo

I don't have that many goals, and they're mostly short-term, like:

- finish this god damn law school in the near future (hopefully within 2 years or I'll go even more crazy than I'm already)

- find a job/occupation that would make me happy

- see as many gigs of my favourite musicians as possible

- travel the world up and down and live/study in foreign country

- see a match between Real Madrid and Barcelona at Santiago Bernabeu (and Real would of course win)

And what I most wish is just to be healthy, because if I am then I can do anything.:wink2:Oh and find that special someone wouldn't be that bad either.