Photography!

Yes! Especially in East London......:naughty: I might have to bring body guards with me when I go there with my SLR!!!

I think I never been on East London! I just know a few places in center. :wink2:

But when I went there I decided to not take my SLR camera too, but just because I didn’t knew how was the “ambient” there. :blink:

Aww how cute. :thumb_yello:

You didn't get a little bit freaked out when he was climbing up your leg?

Yeah haha I shook him off before he got too high!! Then it just sat holding on to the bottom on my jeans for about 20 minutes while a crowd of tourists stood around me taking photos! Poor thing was lost and terrified!

Yeah haha I shook him off before he got too high!! Then it just sat holding on to the bottom on my jeans for about 20 minutes while a crowd of tourists stood around me taking photos! Poor thing was lost and terrified!

Good idea. :naughty:

Awww that sounds SO adorable!

Yeah it was a squirrel. He climbed up my leg haha. He was very small though!!! could have fit him in my hand easily!

I had seen squirrels in Portugal, but I never saw one like I saw in London. :blink:

He looked like a dog, because he didn’t felt fear of people, by the way he came near me and tried to smell my hand because he was looking for food, but I was afraid that he only wanted to bite me! :blush-anim-cl:

I had seen squirrels in Portugal, but I never saw one like I saw in London.

He looked like a dog, because he didn’t felt fear of people, by the way he came near me and tried to smell my hand because he was looking for food, but I was afraid that he only wanted to bite me!

Oh that's what the possums are like here. Whenever they see people they'll run to the closest tree branch hoping for food but I'm always scared that they're going to jump down on my head and claw my eyes out :roftl:

So photos... I've been out in the garden (and taking the usual kitty photos)

Not sure if I like the first one or not but it looks kind of cool.

oliver455.jpg

oliver476.jpg

bwff3.jpg

oliver451.jpg

oliver400.jpg

oliver263.jpg

Oh that's what the possums are like here. Whenever they see people they'll run to the closest tree branch hoping for food but I'm always scared that they're going to jump down on my head and claw my eyes out

oliver455.jpg

oliver476.jpg

bwff3.jpg

oliver451.jpg

oliver400.jpg

oliver263.jpg

Two words: A-MAZING! :mf_lustslow:

Oh that's what the possums are like here. Whenever they see people they'll run to the closest tree branch hoping for food but I'm always scared that they're going to jump down on my head and claw my eyes out :roftl:

oliver455.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!! :wub2::wub2:

oliver455.jpg

Not sure you like the first one? You kidding?? It's excellent (well in my opinion :naughty:). I really love it!!!!:wub2:

oliver455.jpg

That's really a great picture!

Here some pictures I took this weekend ..

301120083-border.jpg

301120081-border-1.jpg

151120082-border.jpg

291120083-border.jpg

291120082-border.jpg

(too bad I didn't pay attention on what the other horse was doing :thumbdown:).

Two words: A-MAZING!

BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank you :wub2::wub2:

Not sure you like the first one? You kidding?? It's excellent (well in my opinion :naughty:). I really love it!!!!:wub2:

Well, I don't like that the edges of the window are still visible and I got annoyed with it because I couldn't crop them out :naughty:

Apart from that I like it.

That's really a great picture!

Thanks, so are yours. I love the one with the top of the horses head in it. So pretty. :thumb_yello:

A couple shots of mine...

The first two were taking the first month of school I believe.

Panning a car -

car.jpg

I won't say just for fun. : P

fabbleschnopff.jpg

cloth.jpg

This one was one of the 10 photos from my final phase 1 portfolio. We have 4 phases in school so one down three to go. This one is of breaking of lines.

breakinglines.jpg

The camera that we use is a Mamiya 645 with a digital Leaf Aptus back. I believe it's a 22 mega pixel camera. The detail is so insane and the photos are so huge, I'm in love. Also sorry about the watermarks, but we've had a class and it was advised that if we share photos we watermark them.

And here's some shots that were shot in the commercial studio using the 4x5 camera. These three pics were film since just recently we were taught how to shoot digital in there.

sexay silverware

silverware.jpg

Glasses on a white background

glasswhite.jpg

Glass on a black background

glassblack.jpg

Anyone want to take a guess at how much those glasses cost? I want to know how much people think they costed each.

And here's some shots that were shot in the commercial studio using the 4x5 camera. These three pics were film since just recently we were taught how to shoot digital in there.

sexay silverware

silverware.jpg

Glasses on a white background

glasswhite.jpg

Glass on a black background

glassblack.jpg

Anyone want to take a guess at how much those glasses cost? I want to know how much people think they costed each.

I love the one on the black background :thumb_yello:

I don't know how much they'd cost but they look expensive.

I adore the colours in this one! Like the green and purple together...looks kinda cool. :wink2:

Thanks! :cool: It was one of my favorites from that shoot.

I love the one on the black background :thumb_yello:

I don't know how much they'd cost but they look expensive.

Thank you. :) It's pretty amazing what you can do in a commercial studio.

The glasses... hah... they were $1 each. I love how they're such cheap glasses but photograph expensive.

In other news... tomorrow I'm being put on a small plane and doing aerial photography! :punk: I'm slightly nervous because I've never been on a small 4 seater plane before.

oliver455.jpg

oliver476.jpg

bwff3.jpg

oliver451.jpg

oliver400.jpg

oliver263.jpg

Talking about the photos now… The first one is so lovely; it looks like a pic from a romantic movie!:wub2: The second photo is an excellent portrait (I always had curiosity about people or animals with two different colors in the eyes)! The third photo is creepy! Loool! The rest of the photos, I have to say I really love the color of them, and I love the little drops! =P