Photography!

Some new ones ..

My horse ...

Not that good, but it's not easy taking pictures while riding your horse :roftl:

haha i've done that a million times to :P. taking photos while riding...

a friend took this... old town, stockholm

gamlastan.jpg

P1014321.jpg

P1014296.jpg

P1013364.jpg

summer is sweet.

sorry, this was awfully random...

I had to create a huuuuge career business plan with everything imaginable. Basically I had to figure out my life now... while doing so I found a job opening in Hawaii. :fisch: I'm looking around for more but living in Hawaii for a couple of years sounds so tempting. I'd take a bajillion pics a day.

I had to create a huuuuge career business plan with everything imaginable. Basically I had to figure out my life now... while doing so I found a job opening in Hawaii. :fisch: I'm looking around for more but living in Hawaii for a couple of years sounds so tempting. I'd take a bajillion pics a day.

OH MY GOD! DO IT! :woot_jump:

You are very brave if you do it!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Wow!

What an opportunity!:wink2:

Go for it!:thumb_yello:

It's not like this kind of opportinity comes around everyday. Do for itttttttt! :boing::biggrin2::punk:

Hey! Congrats! That's awesome-go for it! :punk:

OH MY GOD! DO IT! :woot_jump:

You are very brave if you do it!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Wow!

What an opportunity!

Go for it!:thumb_yello:

It's not like this kind of opportinity comes around everyday. Do for itttttttt! :boing:

Hey! Congrats! That's awesome-go for it!

THANKS everyone! :wub2: I have emailed for more information. I'm going to look up more photographers over there and my mom has already looked up flights for my spring break. :lmfao: Surprisingly they're pretty cheap too.

THANKS everyone! :wub2: I have emailed for more information. I'm going to look up more photographers over there and my mom has already looked up flights for my spring break. :lmfao: Surprisingly they're pretty cheap too.

You're welcome! :cheerful_h4h:

Awesome! Please DO tell about your adventures. :thumb_yello::naughty:

You're welcome! :cheerful_h4h:

Awesome! Please DO tell about your adventures. :thumb_yello::naughty:

Well so far nothing yet. I'm set on going there though. Its been the only thing on my mind, well besides my huge assignment due monday. I've been day dreaming about it so much that once I saw that it started snowing it snapped me back to reality. :naughty:

I have a good feeling that I'll be going there this spring to check it out. I just need to research some more photographers.

Well so far nothing yet. I'm set on going there though. Its been the only thing on my mind, well besides my huge assignment due monday. I've been day dreaming about it so much that once I saw that it started snowing it snapped me back to reality. :naughty:

I have a good feeling that I'll be going there this spring to check it out. I just need to research some more photographers.

I think the possibility of living in Hawaii for a while would be the perfect escape from snow. Even IF the snow is gone by the time you leave. :naughty:

I hope everything follows through well with planning the trip and good luck on that "huge assignment due Monday", I'm sure you'll ace it. :thumb_yello:

I think the possibility of living in Hawaii for a while would be the perfect escape from snow. Even IF the snow is gone by the time you leave. :naughty:

I hope everything follows through well with planning the trip and good luck on that "huge assignment due Monday", I'm sure you'll ace it. :thumb_yello:

Well this is weird. I typed back a response and it didn't post or something. I thought I posted it in the wrong thread but when I check my recent posts the last one I made in here was it. :blink:

Anywayyy... did you know that on the Big Island they can get snow on one of their mountains? I was surprised to find that out haha.

Thanks, I'll be fine with my huge assignment if I can get my last four shots done. I have two scheduled then I just need to figure out the last two.

Oh and I heard back from the photographer! So far so good! :woot_jump: I'm really excited. It looks like I'll be visiting over spring break. I would love to have a job secured before graduation then I can work on my final portfolio and not have to stress about where I'm going to live/work. :)

Well this is weird. I typed back a response and it didn't post or something. I thought I posted it in the wrong thread but when I check my recent posts the last one I made in here was it. :blink:

Anywayyy... did you know that on the Big Island they can get snow on one of their mountains? I was surprised to find that out haha.

Thanks, I'll be fine with my huge assignment if I can get my last four shots done. I have two scheduled then I just need to figure out the last two.

Oh and I heard back from the photographer! So far so good! :woot_jump: I'm really excited. It looks like I'll be visiting over spring break. I would love to have a job secured before graduation then I can work on my final portfolio and not have to stress about where I'm going to live/work. :)

Wow....well...errr...well, at least it's here. :naughty:

I know now. :lol3:

Very cool! Is it like a portfolio? Or do the shots have to coincide with each other?

Holy cow, that's amazing! I can't wait to hear more (stories...and see photos). :biggrin2:

:fisch:

great pics everyone.

uhmm i'm going to post some of mine...but they're not pretty good :no:

they're from last summer in sweden.

i have a small camera and no patience at all :blush-anim-cl:....and my tripod broke just when i arrived in stockholm so i didn't had much stability which lead to no patience and loads of silly pics.

Kulturhuset.jpg

MasterMikael.jpg

Omulcuchitara.jpg

OmulsiMarea.jpg

Wow....well...errr...well, at least it's here.

I know now. :lol3:

Very cool! Is it like a portfolio? Or do the shots have to coincide with each other?

Holy cow, that's amazing! I can't wait to hear more (stories...and see photos). :biggrin2:

Yeah, we have four different phases. This was our third phase final portfolio. I FINALLY finished it tonight and have to hand it in before 8:30am tomorrow. I'm SO glad it's done and I can breath a little. I haven't had time to eat or do laundry this past week. They gave us a list of 15 things that we had to shoot, the ideas for the shot were what we came up with.

100_2243-1.jpg

His shadow strikes me as funny for some reason.

muscata.jpg

zbordepescarus.jpg

I like the colors in the first one and I love the mad seagull. :naughty:

100_3984.jpg

What a look haha. We're learning pet photography this week. I wish I had one of my cats here.

Yeah, we have four different phases. This was our third phase final portfolio. I FINALLY finished it tonight and have to hand it in before 8:30am tomorrow. I'm SO glad it's done and I can breath a little. I haven't had time to eat or do laundry this past week. They gave us a list of 15 things that we had to shoot, the ideas for the shot were what we came up with.

His shadow strikes me as funny for some reason.

What a look haha. We're learning pet photography this week. I wish I had one of my cats here.

Glad you finished it! You can finally have some time to rest and look back at the great work you did. :thumb_yello:

Looks like he's high fiving? :naughty:

Maybe next time I shouldn't wake him up from a nap. :roftl: Oooh cool, what pet are you thinking of photographing?

Here's one shot before our third portfolio... They're all what we call a pop and drop for a catalog.

n160400653_30388558_9988.jpg

I especially like this one. :thumb_yello: