Photography!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol ok this is all i could find...one is an experiment from year 10 or 11 lol

the other one is my dog :blink:

anddd the other other one issssss mine and Mika cherry's outfit for last years concert :teehee:

lol i had actual photography but dont know where it is

post-3931-142983684965_thumb.jpg

post-3931-142983684968_thumb.jpg

post-3931-142983684985_thumb.jpg

lol ok this is all i could find...one is an experiment from year 10 or 11 lol

the other one is my dog :blink:

anddd the other other one issssss mine and Mika cherry's outfit for last years concert :teehee:

lol i had actual photography but dont know where it is

I like the photograph of your dog. :thumb_yello:

Thank you!!! :blush-anim-cl:

You're very welcome.

I saw them all. Got completely addicted to the colors of some of them.:wink2:

You've really great photos. Like them.:wink2:

I'm really into photography, art, fashion. I have a Nikon D3000 and I do some photoshoots with models etc.

Maybe I'll go to artschool but I'm sooo not confident when it comes to my own work. I'm scared I'm not that good and people will laugh at me... So it's scary for me to show you guys, but all the positive reactions will help me get in to artschool :biggrin2:. My photography is not "normal", so if you find it weird, I won't mind. It's not beauty, it's art.

http://nienneus.hyves.nl/album/41885681/Mijn_fotografie/OvUNziDe/?

The one that's called 'beschrijving' is a selfportrait. I wanted to put down the feeling of feeling helpless. I went through a very rough time and no one helped me, and this pictures shows how I felt that time and I really hope it worked. Also, on that picture I really look like a mess. But I put some make-up on, made my hair messy. It was all planned to make the picture work. I don't usually look like that in real life, unless I've had a really rough night..

Edited by NIEN.

I'm really into photography, art, fashion. I have a Nikon D3000 and I do some photoshoots with models etc.

Maybe I'll go to artschool but I'm sooo not confident when it comes to my own work. I'm scared I'm not that good and people will laugh at me... So it's scary for me to show you guys, but all the positive reactions will help me get in to artschool :biggrin2:. My photography is not "normal", so if you find it weird, I won't mind. It's not beauty, it's art.

http://nienneus.hyves.nl/album/41885681/Mijn_fotografie/OvUNziDe/?

The one that's called 'beschrijving' is a selfportrait. I wanted to put down the feeling of feeling helpless. I went through a very rough time and no one helped me, and this pictures shows how I felt that time and I really hope it worked. Also, on that picture I really look like a mess. But I put some make-up on, made my hair messy. It was all planned to make the picture work. I don't usually look like that in real life, unless I've had a really rough night..

Beauty is relative.

I can think something is beautiful and you not, and the opposite could happen too.

I gratuated in an art school and I'm doing an MA now (in the same school) and I had so many and diferent responses to the work that I made. Some people can be so nice and like your work, (your style or just an specific work), and other people can really hate and even be rude. In this last case it could be really painful, specially when people are aggressive in giving their opinion, but you have to be calm down, and if you believe in your work you have to get over those bad opinions. I used to just hear the bad opinions and I started to get really frustrated, but now I'm learning to filter what people say to me. When I say bad opinions, I'm talking about not constructive opinions, because if someone say that doesn't like my work and explains me why, and gives other examples of works and etc, that could be very interesting and creative or helpful to improve the work.

Remember that art is subjective.:wink2:

By the way, I like your images.:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...