Royworld??

god i nearly went to see Alphabeat last month @ king tuts until i heard 1 of their song ... it sounded like a song from high school musical :shocked: so i went to see one night only instead , now thats what i call a good band :punk:

I'm seeing Alphabeat in June :fisch: And HSM rocks, duh :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing Alphabeat in June :fisch: And HSM rocks, duh :mf_rosetinted:

ok i really want to scream ...but i wont , hsm makes me wanna :puke: its so 60s or is it 50s ? i want to listen to new music not old crap :thumbdown:

god i nearly went to see Alphabeat last month @ king tuts until i heard 1 of their song ... it sounded like a song from high school musical :shocked: so i went to see one night only instead , now thats what i call a good band :punk:

Yea One night only are good too :punk: and alphabeat, well there catchy songs, but they all sound the same!!

ok i really want to scream ...but i wont , hsm makes me wanna :puke: its so 60s or is it 50s ? i want to listen to new music not old crap :thumbdown:

Doesn't seem so 60s or 50s to me, but what would I know lol.

I didn't like them live that much, mainly because I thought their volume was way too high and the speakers were really close, but hearing them on radio and telly, they sound much better.

Dust is a really cool song:)

Yea, I agree with you on the live set- but this is common with support,the balance never seems to right.

(you were talking about them as a support band, yea?:naughty:)

Yea, I agree with you on the live set- but this is common with support,the balance never seems to right.

(you were talking about them as a support band, yea?:naughty:)

yeah, I was talking about them as a support band:naughty:

They are good, but I really wished I saw Alphabeat when they were the support band!:bleh:

yeah, I was talking about them as a support band:naughty:

They are good, but I really wished I saw Alphabeat when they were the support band!:bleh:

good good. :naughty:

Yea, I'm sure Alphabeat would have put on a good mini-show. The other support with Mika I saw was Yelle, she was good to.

good good. :naughty:

Yea, I'm sure Alphabeat would have put on a good mini-show. The other support with Mika I saw was Yelle, she was good to.

everyone knows Yelle?!?! I thought Yelle was a man?!?:blink::naughty:

I should youtube her now since I still dunno who that is...

Alphabeat seem so Mikaish, I wish I saw them!

so thats the name of the support group @ brixton :thumb_yello: i thought they were total crap live , the singer & the keyboard player were a couple of stoners , i also thought the singer was about to get suggestive with the mike :shocked: now listening to their song dust im thinking i could maybe listen to them again but i wont be rushing out to purchase any records , concert tics or sign-up to their fanclub they aint that good :bleh:

I agree that Brixton wasn't the best for them show wise.....but I have talked to them and they were pulled in very last minute, so maybe they didn't have time to prepare properly, and they had another gig of their own straight after. But there was something I liked about them and got to see them on their acoustic tour in March.... and really... they are superb.....I'm looking forward to the album release next week.

:thumb_yello:

She is a french singer :wink2:

slash rapper- techo genre I guess. She was good live, but I have not really heard- seen much else of her!

:naughty: I just listened to her song with the "dirty lyrics"

its really catchy, and filthy, 2 things that usually work well together:naughty:

though I didn't know it was filthy till I read the translation:bleh:

I agree that Brixton wasn't the best for them show wise.....but I have talked to them and they were pulled in very last minute, so maybe they didn't have time to prepare properly, and they had another gig of their own straight after. But there was something I liked about them and got to see them on their acoustic tour in March.... and really... they are superb.....I'm looking forward to the album release next week.

:thumb_yello:

well u enjoy em , i hope they do well but i`d be suprized if they do :boxed: heres where my money would be on to be sucessful

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRW5wvSH2sQ&feature=related

yeah, I am slowly picking up French from Mika interviews etc, and now I can listen to Yelle and learn all the words that are oh so useful:das: :bleh::naughty:

:naughty: lol.

I love to listen to other people speak fluently in whatever language, to see what I can pick up.

Someone has posted most of mikas songs with spanish subtitles - really useful for picking out words. :thumb_yello:

:naughty: lol.

I love to listen to other people speak fluently in whatever language, to see what I can pick up.

Someone has posted most of mikas songs with spanish subtitles - really useful for picking out words. :thumb_yello:

cool, yeah I like doing that, and I would love to know more French...the only problem is that I dropped it for German in school, and It's hard trying to learn a language that you will probably never actually use...........

oh well, I'll be happy once I can understand Mika in French:naughty:

cool, yeah I like doing that, and I would love to know more French...the only problem is that I dropped it for German in school, and It's hard trying to learn a language that you will probably never actually use...........

oh well, I'll be happy once I can understand Mika in French:naughty:

Same, but I did that for spanish :naughty:

Surprisingly though, I'm not bad at french either.

cool, Spanish is a lovely language!

If it wasn't for Mika, learning French wouldn't have even occured to me...:blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Thanks lol, German will be handy too I'm sure.

So, between us we know English, Spanish, German, and a limited French! (even if Spanish and german are textbook:bleh:)

Thanks lol, German will be handy too I'm sure.

So, between us we know English, Spanish, German, and a limited French! (even if Spanish and german are textbook:bleh:)

:naughty: when you add them all up it seems impressive, too bad its between 2 people, and its only through school(I assume) that we even know them.:bleh:

and no, the German I know is very unlikely to come in handy...I have no plans for a future involving Germany so :fisch: oops, thats a few years of learning wasted:naughty:

:naughty: when you add them all up it seems impressive, too bad its between 2 people, and its only through school(I assume) that we even know them.:bleh:

and no, the German I know is very unlikely to come in handy...I have no plans for a future involving Germany so :fisch: oops, thats a few years of learning wasted:naughty:

Well...you could go for a visit :naughty:

I'm not sure when I'm going to use the spanish i tend to go to france for holidays!!:roftl: