Royworld??

Love them!!! And after having seen Yelle as opener for 3 out of 3 times until that day I was pleased to get something different. Not that I didn't like Yelle, I actually was surprised when I saw her live for the first time as I hadn't thought it was for me. She was great, though, just a little change every now and then can't do any harm :naughty: So I was expecting Yelle again at the second Brixton gig back in February :roftl: ... and what a nice surprise :punk:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing Alphabeat in June :fisch: And HSM rocks, duh :mf_rosetinted:

You're coming too? Yay

And yeah I love Alphabeat and HSM :naughty:

And yeah wasn't too keen on Royworld. Me, Cynthia and Aurelien spent the whole of the time they were on doing very over-enthusiastic dancing to keep ourselves amused...They seems to think we were really into the music though and kept smiling at us....

Love them!!! And after having seen Yelle as opener for 3 out of 3 times until that day I was pleased to get something different. Not that I didn't like Yelle, I actually was surprised when I saw her live for the first time as I hadn't thought it was for me. She was great, though, just a little change every now and then can't do any harm :naughty: So I was expecting Yelle again at the second Brixton gig back in February :roftl: ... and what a nice surprise :punk:

That's what I think of them as well. I've seen Yelle two times and was really glad that I saw something else for a change. :thumb_yello: Still, there's no support band like Palladium. :blush-anim-cl: They have stolen my heart completely. I traveled to Leicester in UK all the way from Finland, just to see one little gig! :wub2: That was the best gig I've EVER been to! (Sorry Mika but I really like small venues.) :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

I got their album today and I REALLY recommend that you get it. It's really *really* good. I think my favourite tracks are Dust, Tinman, Brakes and Wish Ourselves Away, but they're all absolutely brilliant.

I'm seeing them on Thursday, should be good, I hope.

I got their album today and I REALLY recommend that you get it. It's really *really* good. I think my favourite tracks are Dust, Tinman, Brakes and Wish Ourselves Away, but they're all absolutely brilliant.

I'm seeing them on Thursday, should be good, I hope.

Yeh well said they are great :thumb_yello:

Rust is a top song and its a great album :thumb_yello: