tauruslady

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg! I love Sam Sparro!!! I got his song "Black and Gold" for free on iTunes like 2 weeks ago. It's like one of the best free songs they've ever gave us! "Cottonmouth" rocks too. I really like "S.A.M.S.P.A.R.R.O." too.

wow, it took ages for this to click with me, but Black and Gold is about God! That's fascinating.....the lyrics are so interesting: the way it starts with an abridged version of evolution, and then he asks why the creator of the universe "set [his] world into motion" and then he says that if God doesn't exist, then he doesn't want to exist either...wow. Especially for a hit song, it's a really intriguing meaning.

I especially love the lines "if vision is the only validation then most of my life isn't real"....powerful.

Go Sam!

What what?

whatwhat.jpg

:wub2::naughty:

now picture editor you are not, surely you could have posted better pics, so many talents and you chose the wrong one to display, but you are off the hit list, you have shown no sympathy to the old grumpy one,lol

now picture editor you are not, surely you could have posted better pics, so many talents and you chose the wrong one to display, but you are off the hit list, you have shown no sympathy to the old grumpy one,lol

Who needs good pics when you can have arse pics?

Get your priorities straight ! :naughty::naughty:

Hi Karen :thumb_yello: just booked to see him in Brighton 3rd October :punk:

could not resist after Amsterdam - he's fab :thumb_yello:

Hi Mandie!

I thought he was brill at Glastonbury, last year it was Mr M, this year my new Glasto obsession is Sam Sparro:thumb_yello::naughty: He really got the crowd going at Glasto, he was in the dance tent and it was pretty small and cramped but I loved him! I can't wait to see him again. Thats weird isn't it that you have booked too?! ( weird, in a nice way)

You ok?

Who needs good pics when you can have arse pics?

Get your priorities straight ! :naughty::naughty:

What she said. :mf_rosetinted:

I feel so annoyed because he was doing so much promotion over here and probably a lot of gigs, but by the time I decide to go he'll probably move off to somewhere else....:naughty:

oh well, I'm still really happy he was in Amsterdam:punk:

see Debbie us scots are all the same all about the toosh :naughty: youve seen the pictures i have

:lmao: toosh!

no, I haven't seen you pics yet:naughty:

Oh and I need to send you some really cool things I found, but I can't yet because my laptops getting a health check and I won't have it for up to 2 weeks...:tears:

but I will send you things when I get it back:thumb_yello:

Ooh...this has been bumped up since Amsterdam!!

NOt surprising really, he was great. Still don't understand why he was on first.....he was infinitely better than the noise that was inflicted on us after him :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: i was not keen either - it was quite painful:naughty:

Weealx said that he was heading straight off to Australia so that was why he was on first, shame though because he was really great :thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl: i was not keen either - it was quite painful:naughty:

Weealx said that he was heading straight off to Australia so that was why he was on first, shame though because he was really great :thumb_yello:

11 Jul 2008 20:00

Miss Libertine Melbourne

16 Jul 2008 20:00

The Oxford Art Factory Sydney

perhaps this will explain why he was first on

*sigh*... sam sparro. you are so fantastic.... *another big sigh*

But yeah, does anybody know where you can download it though? I mean, i dont have iTunes so if you know of any other places, PLEAZE TELL ME!!!!

5 Aug 2008 20:00

Santos’ Party House New York, New York

9 Aug 2008 20:00

Troubadour, sponsored by Indie 103.1 Los Angeles

http://www.myspace.com/samsparro