• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool! Have a great time!!

I have never go to go, but would really like to :thumbdown:

What are your favourite songs?

I'm still very fond of the Born in the USA-album, because of the memories I guess. I also like the album Nebraska and more recent Devils & Dust and the Seeger Sessions (what a vibrant album that is). And of course classics like The River.

But what I like most about him is that he is so lively on stage. Pure energy. I own several live DVD's and that is what stands out.

I am a fan!!!:punk::punk: Thank you fot this thread, I was going to open it myself:naughty:

Today I bought the ticket for my first concert of his, July 17th in Madrid. I've been trying to go to any of his gigs since I can remember, but I was always late to buy the tickets. Today I've been extremely lucky and I fetched one. It's reserved seat (I hate to be seated and so far from the stage in rock concerts) and I'll be on my own, but hey! I'm gonna see The Boss!!!!!!!!! (I still can't believe it:naughty:).

BTW, have you see a better loking butt?:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

AlbumCovers-BruceSpringsteen-Bornin.jpg

I am a fan!!!:punk:Thank you fot this thread, I was going to open it myself:naughty:

Today I bought the ticket for my first concert of his, July 17th in Madrid. I've been trying to go to any of his gigs since I can remember, but I was always late to buy the tickets. Today I've been extremely lucky and I fetched one. It's reserved seat (I hate to be seated and so far from the stage in rock concerts) and I'll be on my own, but hey! I'm gonna see The Boss!!!!!!!!! (I still can't believe it:naughty:).

BTW, have you see a better loking butt?:mf_lustslow:

AlbumCovers-BruceSpringsteen-Bornin.jpg

Great! :thumb_yello:

I've got seated places myself, also far from the stage, but since he had big screens 20 years ago, I'll guess he'll have them now. I'm going june 18th in Amsterdam.

The first time I had field-tickets, but couldn't get close to the stage. The audience was very nice though. Some guy offered me to sit on his shoulders for a while (I was skinny in the old days :wink2:), which I did and I never really got his name.

Great! :thumb_yello:

I've got seated places myself, also far from the stage, but since he had big screens 20 years ago, I'll guess he'll have them now. I'm going june 18th in Amsterdam.

The first time I had field-tickets, but couldn't get close to the stage. The audience was very nice though. Some guy offered me to sit on his shoulders for a while (I was skinny in the old days :wink2:), which I did and I never really got his name.

WOW, you're gonna see him in just a few days! That's amaaaazing!!!:punk: You're gonna have a great time for sure. I'm so excited about my first Springsteen concert, everybody says they're something else and I can't wait to find out for myself. Yes, I guess he'll have these huge screens where I won't have any problem to see what goes on on stage. Oh, what weekend is ahead: 17th Springsteen. 18th MFCers coming to Madrid. 19th Mika:punk:

That guy who offered you to sit on his shoulders was sooooo nice! That happened to me in my first Brian May/Guns And Roses gig: the guy next to me just held me and put me on his shoulders so I could see Brian better (he's a love of mine:wub2:). Such good people in this gigs, right?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just got tickets to see him in Glasgow in July:mf_lustslow:

I am absolutly walking on air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a fan forever but have never got to see him:mf_lustslow:

I have just got tickets to see him in Glasgow in July:mf_lustslow:

I am absolutly walking on air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a fan forever but have never got to see him:mf_lustslow:

:punk: Same here, loved him since his Born In The Usa but for a or b I never made it to a gig :naughty:. Probably means that I'm not THAT great a fan, but hey.....Very excited about June too :naughty:

:punk: Same here, loved him since his Born In The Usa but for a or b I never made it to a gig :naughty:. Probably means that I'm not THAT great a fan, but hey.....Very excited about June too :naughty:

Sometimes it is just circumstance isn't it. I am a big Robbie Williams fan too but I have never seen him either.

I will be looking forward to reading your report:thumb_yello:

Mind you don't shout any rude words out though:naughty:

• 3 years later...