Yann Tiersen

musicfreak

Well i just discovered Yann Tierson and instantly fell in love with his stuff!

i'm warning you if you don't know he's classical/piano, so if you don't like that kinda stuff well....listen anyway!:bleh:

well since America is usually the last to know of great artists:naughty: i really don't know how popular he his

La Valse D'Amelie

my fav...

Comptine D'ete no.3

the guy playin isn't Yann Tiersen, he's just really good at playing his music!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the soundtrack to Amelie :bleh:

His stuff is beautiful, I agree.

oh that sounds heavenly! unfortunatly i have no $$. but are these songs on that soudtrack? the only cd's i could find on itunes was the 'goodbye lenin' one and one w/ someone named shannon or somethin

oh that sounds heavenly! unfortunatly i have no $$. but are these songs on that soudtrack? the only cd's i could find on itunes was the 'goodbye lenin' one and one w/ someone named shannon or somethin

Yep they are on the soundtrack! I bought it for a friend before (must ask it back to copy off her sometime :naughty:) It's absolutely beautiful though, love his work!

You NEED to see the film, it's wonderful! :blush-anim-cl:

Yep! They're both on the soundtrack. The movie's actual name is 'Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain', if you want to look for it. I took it off a friend, so I don't know where it came from...

Yep they are on the soundtrack! I bought it for a friend before (must ask it back to copy off her sometime :naughty:) It's absolutely beautiful though, love his work!

You NEED to see the film, it's wonderful! :blush-anim-cl:

Do you guys have a special edition of the soundtrack? Comptine no. 3 isn't on my version.. I only have the l'après midi one one (which is AMAZING too!)

Anyway, you should check this one out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7NTPKCq_Y

It's called Mother's Journey and can be found on the Goodbye Lenin! soundtrack.. It's soo beautiful :wub2:

Do you guys have a special edition of the soundtrack? Comptine no. 3 isn't on my version.. I only have the l'après midi one one (which is AMAZING too!)

Anyway, you should check this one out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg7NTPKCq_Y

It's called Mother's Journey and can be found on the Goodbye Lenin! soundtrack.. It's soo beautiful :wub2:

No I don't think it was a special edition, though I don't have it anymore :naughty:

Thanks for the link, I'll go check it out!

i have the first page to the Comptine apres midi...which i absolutly love!! but b/c i have small hands, it's hard to play because it's mostly octaves:thumbdown:

oh before i went to bed actually last night, or should i say this morning:blush-anim-cl:, i listened to that! it's so beautiful.!:thumb_yello:

if you find his stuff on youtube, i love how 'daveisthemusic' plays all his stuff, he puts soo much emotion into it! look him up he's really good!

i am so anxious to watch the film! i must admit though, if i saw it, i'd probably be so entranced i wouldn't even know what the movies about:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

when you see the film tell what you think of it. i'm sure you'll like it though:wink2:

I love his piano songs from Amelie :wub2: And I can also play a few of them :D

This one's my favourite *.* :wub2:

that's one of my favs too! i just got the piano music, from my teacher...i told her about Yann, and she got her husband to look up the sheet music. it's so beautiful! and it's so easy to get lost in playin it:bleh:

I like Yann Tiersen's universe and music. I discovered his music when I saw the movie "Amelie", I bought one of his live album. Really good. I wish I could see him playing live one day.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm 'working' on Sur le Fil now :D Beautiful! ^^:wub2: But not easy :D

where do you get the piano music???? i only have the comptine d'un autre ete: l'apres midi. i love it, i memorized the entire thing in a week. my piano teacher was like:shocked: "you musta worked really hard on it!":blush-anim-cl:yea i spent hours each day.:bleh:

you've got to see the movie, it's fantastic!

i can't wait! but i've also heard bad from my mom and piano teacher, but that won't stop me from watching it!:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

can anyone please tell me where to get Yann tiersen piano music? free if possible:mf_rosetinted:, i already found comptine d'un autre: l'apres midi . but i'm just dieing for some others like

Le Moulin

Sur le fil

Le valse d'amelie

pretty pretty please:bleh:

• 1 year later...
can anyone please tell me where to get Yann tiersen piano music? free if possible:mf_rosetinted:, i already found comptine d'un autre: l'apres midi . but i'm just dieing for some others like

Le Moulin

Sur le fil

Le valse d'amelie

pretty pretty please:bleh:

Do you mean sheet music? Do you still need it? Pm me if so :wink2: